Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger There were some interesting choices made during this game by the coaching staff in terms of personne
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Mer Déc 05, 2018 6:59
Message Auteur Message
linchao
Dahu
Dahu

L'humeur de linchao sur www.imood.com

Sujet du message:  There were some interesting choices made during this game by the coaching staff in terms of personne Répondre en citant

Here were the Denver Broncons game-day inactives for game 8: WR 17 D.HamiltonS 26 D.StewartRB 28 R.FreemanLB 45 A.Johnson OLB 56 S. Ray T 66 J.Veldheer C N. FalahBecause Nico Falah was signed off of the Jets practice squad https://www.broncosfanstore.com/Ronald-Leary-Jersey , he had to be placed on our active roster. Offensive snap percentagesBrian Parker was game-day active but did not get an offensive snap. Because of the injury to Royce Freeman, Phillip Lindsay played more than 50% of the snaps and Devontae Booker played season high offensive snap percentage. Both Isaiah McKenzie and Elijah Wilkinson got a few offensive snaps. Defensive snap percentagesBoth Von Miller and Bradley Chubb played 90% of the defensive snaps. Honestly, this is how it should be with elite players at most positions - you want them on the field for as many plays as possible. You can’t have an impact from the sideline as a player. For the first time in his career Will Parks played every defensive snap. With Brandon Marshall hurting both Todd Davis (95%) and Josey Jewell (64%) played career high levels of the defensive snaps. Even though they were healthy, both Adam Jones and Isaac Yiadom played zero defensive snaps.Domata Peko played a season high 66% of the defensive snaps. Demarcus Walker played one defensive snap. This is turning into another wasted season for Walker. If you’ve read any of my work since joining Mile High Report, you’ll know I hold Football Outsiders and analytics in high regard. So it’s was a huge pleasure to have this chat with Aaron Schatz Royce Freeman Color Rush Jersey , their founder. I’ve been reading Schatz work since I first became an obsessive NFL fan in 2003 and still find I learn a great deal every week. If you haven’t checked out their site I can’t recommend it enough. Our conversation has been lightly edited for clarity.You can find an explanation to Football Outsiders’ stats here.1st and 10Through 5 weeks the Los Angeles Rams have one of the ten best offenses by DVOA, even better than the 1997 Broncos. They’re also among the ten best defenses in the league. Does this team have any critical weaknesses opponents can exploit?As I mentioned in GIF Horse this week, the Rams are really weak to runs up the middle. Musgrave needs to capitalize. 2nd and 6One of the things that FO does that I keep an eye on every week is their schedule ranking. Denver’s is brutal this year as they’re past schedule ranks as the 6th hardest in the league and the future schedule rates as 8th. Is this team better than they’ve shown? Do you think there’s a possibility they can eek out a decent season through the rest of this murderer’s row of games? FO does give them as good of odds at the playoffs as a top five selection in the NFL draft.3rd and 5Going into this season I expected Denver’s defense to have huge issues in the secondary. I’ve thought that if the pass rush didn’t get there, the No Fly Zone would basically be Southwest Airlines. Through five games that’s looked like the case, but what’s surprising is how far Denver’s rush defense has fallen from last year when they were third in DVOA. What’s changed and is there any hope the D can find it’s footing over the next couple of months?The secondary is a big part of the Broncos run D woes. 4th and 3I know it’s early Brandon Marshall Jersey , but I’ve watched every game this year and pore over the stats each week. It’s obvious that Keenum has performed even worse than projected, while the Broncos offense as a whole looks better,especially the run offense which is now first in the league by FO’s numbers.I’m not sure if you noticed Chad Kelly’s performance in the preseason, but if Keenum keeps tanking is it unreasonable for fans to hope that the 2nd year QB can be an improvement?Is Keenum playing for his career in Denver already?
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you. 

linchao n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger There were some interesting choices made during this game by the coaching staff in terms of personne