Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger The Denver Broncos (2-3) dropped their third-straight game , except this time they were not even rea
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Jeu Déc 20, 2018 6:49
Message Auteur Message
linchao
Dahu
Dahu

L'humeur de linchao sur www.imood.com

Sujet du message:  The Denver Broncos (2-3) dropped their third-straight game , except this time they were not even rea Répondre en citant

The New York Jets (2-3) ran roughshod over the Phillip Lindsay Color Rush Jersey Broncos defense and were able to pressure Case Keenum into maximum dink and dunk effort.After Su'a Cravens Jersey the loss, head coach Vance Joseph chose to keep upbeat on the 34-16 drubbing and focusing on the next game.“It’s not going to be difficult,” Joseph said of how hard it will be to keep the team motivated. “We’re not going to fall for the noise. We came into this game on a short week after an emotional loss on Monday. I told our guys, we can’t surrender to this — that’s what the public thinks, that’s what the perceptions are, but we have no excuses today. We played Monday night, it’s a Sunday game, we didn’t play good. We didn’t play good, and it showed up. That team wanted it more than our football team today, and it obviously showed. But we have no excuses. None.”Did the Jets players want it more? Possibly. Or maybe the Jets coaching staff put together a far superior game plan that took advantage of the many limitations in the Broncos defensive scheme and how little Keenum has attacked down field after the first game of the season.How much truth in reality Joseph’s statement has is yet to be seen, with Derek Wolfe already lamenting the last two years has having some deeper problems than just ‘playing harder’.Even so, what else can Joseph do other than to remain positive and try to get the team to bounce back to face the best team in the NFL in the Los Angeles Rams. The best team with Wade Phillips calling the defense. “I told them we have to bounce back,” Joseph said. “We can’t surrender to the noise out there. It’s early in the season — you see those scores today? No one in this league is perfect. A lot of good teams are losing games right now early. So we have plenty of time, we have a big game on Sunday that I feel really good about. So we are going to fly back home, watch the tape, we are going to coach and play better https://www.broncosfanstore.com/Courtland-Sutton-Jersey , and we’ll see on Sunday. We’ll see on Sunday.”Joseph has to know his tenure as the Broncos Head Coach is rapidly coming to an end with each defeat. He needs a signature win and he needs it now. The Denver Broncos have a problem — and this time it’s in the boardroom, not the locker room.An already complicated situation with the ownership of the franchise just got more complicated Thursday night when William “Bill” Bowlen, one of Pat Bowlen’s three siblings who once owned a stake in the franchise, filed a motion in Arapahoe District Court to remove the current trustees operating the team.The three trustees are Broncos president and CEO Joe Ellis, Broncos general counsel Richard Slivka and Denver attorney Mary Kelly.Pat Bowlen relinquished day-to-day operation of the Broncos four years ago after revealing he had Alzheimer’s disease. The three-person trust was established in 2014 to carry out Pat Bowlen’s wishes for future ownership of the team — which has always been to have the ownership go to one of his seven children.The fight over that owner began to heat up this summer when two daughters — 28-year-old Brittany Bowlen from Pat’s current marriage to Annabel, and 47-year-old Beth Bowlen Wallace from Pat Bowlen’s first marriage to Sally Parker — both came forward as interested parties.The Broncos — under the leadership of Ellis, Slivka and Kelly — have put their support behind Brittany and have continued to state that Beth has not met the criteria.Bill Bowlen is arguing in his motion that the three trustees have failed to uphold Pat Bowlen’s wishes and act in his best interest or those of his family and the Broncos — including their choice for eventual owner.“I am a huge fan of the Broncos, and have been for decades. Unfortunately, over the past 15 years, I’ve noticed that the operation of the Broncos has deteriorated, while my brother’s health has worsened,” Bill Bowlen said in a press release about his court motion.Among his claims, Bill Bowlen — who has been in support of Beth Bowlen Wallace becoming the future owner of the team — asserts that the three trustees wrongfully terminated the older daughter’s position with the team three years ago in order to prevent her from meeting the criteria her father had set out for a potential successor.What Bill Bowlen is claiming in his court filingAs evidence that the trust should be disbanded, Bill Bowlen claims that much of the decision-making surrounding team ownership has been done after Pat Bowlen was of sound mind to make such decisions.Bill Bowlen asserts that his brother “began displaying signs of Alzheimer’s disease and incapacity in or around 2006” when he was “diagnosed by doctors at the Mayo Clinic in Arizona with early onset Alzheimer’s.”From the petition:Woody Paige, long-time Denver sports columnist, wrote in 2017 that he had conversations with Pat Bowlen about memory loss as early as 2009:Bill Bowlen asserts in his petition that the revocation of the 2002 Trust in March of 2009 — and the establishment of the then-new revocable Patrick D. Bowlen Trust — was done two months before Pat Bowlen revealed his concerns of memory loss to Paige and therefore means Pat “likely did not have the required capacity to revoke the 2002 Trust or create the PDB Trust.”The Broncos issued a statement on Thursday night through the legal counsel for the Pat Bowlen Trust in response to the petition. Dan Reilly Isaac Yiadom Color Rush Jersey , the legal counsel for the Trust, is also married to Kelly, one of the three trustees.How we got herePat Bowlen — who bought the team from Edgar Kaiser in 1984 for $78 million — needed the help of his siblings to buy the team. According to the petition, Pat bought the shares of his sister Mary Elizabeth Jagger in 1998-99 and his brother Bill in 2002-03. His brother John maintained a minority ownership of 30-35 percent. Earlier this year, the Broncos bought back an undisclosed portion of John’s stake in the team, which Forbes values at $2.65 billion.Ownership of the Broncos is a complex web of various entities, but the official owner is PDB Sports, Ltd., a Colorado limited partnership. Controlling ownership of that entity is held by Bowlen Sports, Inc., an Arizona corporation owned by Pat and John Bowlen. Pat Bowlen’s ownership interest in Bowlen Sports, Inc., is held through the “Patrick D. Bowlen Trust,” which was formed in March 2009, according to the petition filed.The purpose of the PDB Trust was to establish a path for transferring ownership of the Broncos to one of his seven children — two with his first wife and five with current wife Annabel Bowlen.Pat Bowlen formally filed with the NFL in 2013 to step down from his day-to-day duties as controlling owner because of the progression of Alzheimer’s. Ellis took over as the controlling owner, serving as the team voice for the NFL and making the daily decisions Mr. B would have made if he were still in charge.Why this is even more complicatedAmong Pat Bowlen’s seven children Josey Jewell Jersey , two have emerged as showing interest in team ownership - Beth Bowlen Wallace and Brittany Bowlen.The daughters are from different marriages and the PDB Trust has indicated its favored choice is Brittany. who was a business analyst for the Broncos for about a year and recently earned an MBA from Duke University. After Beth announced in May her interest of owning the team as well, the Broncos issued an official statement rejecting Beth Bowlen Wallace’s qualifications while also publicly “presenting” the two potential future owners in an unfair comparison — as reported by MHR’s Jess Place.Ian St. Clair reported just after the announcement that this could get ugly, and it certainly seems to be going that way.Nicki Jhabvala of The Athletic spoke to Beth Bowlen Wallace after her announcement of interest in owning the team. “I know the fans have been anxious and asking quite a few questions about what’s happening with the succession plan of the Denver Broncos,” she told The Athletic. “I have completed the criteria laid out by the trustees, so I felt it was a good time to come out and express my interest and desire to be a part of the organization again.”In response, the Pat D. Bowlen Trust gave The Athletic an official initial statement: “Beth Bowlen Wallace is not the only Bowlen child who is expressing interest in becoming controlling owner. The trustees have informed Beth of their determination that she is not capable or qualified at this time. We will continue to follow Pat Bowlen’s long-standing succession plan for the future ownership of the Denver Broncos.”The Bowlen daughtersWhy Beth Bowlen Wallace is not qualified is the crux of the complaints in Bill Bowlen’s petition.The official process to find the most capable successor among Pat Bowlen’s seven children started in February 2015, just months after Mr. B’s condition had been made public.The trustees at the time sent Pat Bowlen’s wife, Annabel, and his seven children a memo outlining criteria to be considered with requirements that included, among other things, an advanced degree such as an MBA or J.D. plus five years of “senior management experience” with the NFL, the Broncos or the Stadium Manage Company, which runs the team’s stadium in Denver.The Trust also included a caveat that meeting the criteria would not guarantee appointment as controlling owner.In Bill Bowlen’s petition, he states that the Trust’s claim that Beth Bowlen Wallace had not met the five-year requirement was essentially due to a wrongful termination of the position she had been appointed to in 2012.Beth Bowlen Wallace had earned a bachelor’s degree from University of Colorado in 1994, and after moving to Hawaii with her husband, started an event planning company. She returned to Colorado in 2008 in part because of her father. “A primary factor was certainly to come back and assess the situation with my father and his health https://www.broncosfanstore.com/Daesean-Hamilton-Jersey , and to be as close to him as I could,” Beth Bowlen told The Athletic. Beth Bowlen Wallace was hired in 2012 as the Broncos’ director of special projects. According to the court petition, this was a result of several months of discussion between Pat Bowlen, Joe Ellis and Beth Bowlen Wallace about how to get her into a management position within the organization. In her role, Beth Bowlen Wallace was an integral part of developing the Ring of Fame Plaza on the steps of the stadium — a legacy her dad had created in 1984 to honor the players and employees. She was also part of the team’s involvement with the Alzheimer’s Association, Urban Youth Ministries and Colorado Uplift. Bill Bowlen claims in his petition that Annabel was “very upset” about this development because she wanted one of her children to be the successor.In 2015, Beth Bowlen Wallace also entered the University of Denver’s Sturm College of Law program in order to meet the education criteria for becoming an owner. She completed that degree in 2016.However, Bill Bowlen asserts in the court petition that within “18 hours” of notifying the PDB Trust that she was returning to law school to fulfill the criteria, the PDB Trust terminated her position at the Broncos:What this means nowA fight. Both daughters believe they are on the path to fulfill the requirements set forth by the Trust and the wishes of their father.Brittany Bowlen reiterated her desire last week at a charitable event to one day become the controlling owner, despite being two years shy of the five-year requirement of working in the league offices or for the Broncos.“I do have ambitions and goals to one day become controlling owner of the Denver Broncos,” she said. “I’ll keep working toward those goals. I’m not there yet, but I really believe I can get there.”Beth Bowlen Wallace clearly made it known this spring she believes she deserves the title — and Bill Bowlen’s motion yesterday reiterates this desire.So while the players are trying to get their season back on track on the field, the Broncos front office is trying to figure out what track the franchise is actually on.
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you. 

linchao n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger The Denver Broncos (2-3) dropped their third-straight game , except this time they were not even rea