Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger Xavier Williams Jersey
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Mar Jan 15, 2019 2:26
Message Auteur Message
linchao
Dahu
Dahu

L'humeur de linchao sur www.imood.com

Sujet du message:  Xavier Williams Jersey Répondre en citant

Chiefs vs Steelers: Game and score predictions Looks like the majority of the Arrowhead Pride staff knew what they were doing last week Womens Harrison Butker Jersey , as the contributors went 10-2 by picking the Chiefs over the Chargers in the opening week.After the fourth week, I’ll include a table charting the writers’ records.For now? Let’s get to the staff predictions:Shawn Barber, Chiefs 33-30The Kingdom continues to ride the momentum from last week’s win. We will see our Chiefs offense evolve & begin to feature Hunt, Watkins or Kelce.Keys to the game:1. Chiefs should continue to focus on winning the turnover battle.2. Even Without Le’Veon Bell, the Steelers Rushing attack is an extension of coach Mike Tomlin’s attitude and desire for toughness. Big game for “Rags to Hitchens.”3. Steelers might be missing their best CB. This should keep the CHEETAH on the prowl.4. Steelers Stadium is tough on the kicking game due to unpredictable crosswinds.5. Patrick Mahomes’ mobility will play a big factor with pass rushers JJ Watt and Bud Dupree coming off the edges.6. Chiefs’ pass protection has to be ready for zone blitz packages and double-A pressure by the Steelers’ inside linebackers.Aaron Borgman, Chiefs 35-28I enjoy the Steel City and I’ve been a part of a lot of matchups with Steelers over 12 years, but don’t remember ever winning a regular-season game there. Sorry everyone, it was my fault. Bridges are cool, but not as cool as fountains. Also, Primanti Bros sandwiches are terrible.John Dixon, Steelers 31-27Quite simply, this is going to be a tough row to hoe for the Chiefs. The Chiefs will score more than they typically have against the Steelers during the Andy Reid era, but it’s tough for me to believe that the defense is yet ready to stand up against the Steelers offensive attack — even without Le’Veon Bell. If this game were in Week 8, I’d pick the Chiefs to win in Pittsburgh for the first time since 1986. But since it isn’t, I can’t.Matt Lane, Chiefs 31-23Last week, I harped on how the Chargers have been unable to solve the Chiefs with Andy Reid and despite adding a couple nice pieces, overall, it was the same core of players that can never get the job done. This week, the shoe is on the other foot as the Chiefs have simply struggled vs the Steelers during that same stretch. To follow suit with last week, I would thereby be forced to take the Steelers in this one... exceptVery HappyJ/Justin Houston/EB are no longer the focal points of the defense but rather Chris Jones continuing to emerge, newly added Anthony Hitchens and with the questions surrounding Eric Berry, Kendall Fuller steps in on the back-end as lead dog. Offensively, the Chiefs are essentially a different animal than the past with the emergence of Hill, Hunt and addition of Lizard King (Sammy Watkins). Pitt will no longer be able to play the squatty Cover 2 over and over while deep shots are ignored or pulled down.For the simple fact that the Chiefs have undergone drastic changes on both sides of the ball, history has less weight on this game for me. Based on what Pittsburgh has done in the past to KC and what they did last week to Cleveland, I don’t see them slowing down KC unless we routinely try to block TJ Watt with a FB/TE like the Browns did. While the Chiefs defense is certainly struggling in some areas, it’s a unit that still gave up 12 points through three quarters and with the way “Big Ben” played last week, it does not make me shake in fear.Gary McKenzie, Chiefs 35-21This is my prediction from last year. I have always been one of those people who are uncomfortably ahead of the game, so I’m hoping I was just a year early...Also http://www.chiefsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-laurent-duvernay-tardif-jersey , I saw Mahomes putting the window dressing on those zone throws against the Chargers — I don’t think the Steelers are ready for it.Matt Stagner, Chiefs 45-31It bears repeating: Mahomes changes everything. This isn’t the same team that’s struggled against the Steelers over the past few years. The Chiefs now have an explosive offense that is legitimately difficult to contain, much less stop, run by a quarterback that can and will throw to any spot from any spot under any conditions. He’s turned Sherman and DAT into weapons for crying out loud. No play, no drive, no game is over until it’s over. In Pittsburgh, James Harrison is gone, he can’t bully the Chiefs OL anymore. Bell isn’t going to be there to confound helpless tacklers. The Steelers do have elite WRs, and they’ll rank up some yards, that’ll keep the game close-ish. But, this week’s story could be about the new Chiefs team rising to the occasion against the AFC’s “elite.” Win or lose, it won’t resemble previous games.Kent Swanson, Chiefs 28-23Patrick Mahomes spoiled Chiefs fans last week in his debut, exceeding expectations in a win on the road. If he is able to break the streak against the Steelers, the hype could be at all-time levels in Kansas City. The Steelers will be without Le’Veon Bell for a second straight week, and Ben Roethlisberger is coming off an abysmal performance. The Chiefs offense sustains drives to keep the defense fresh in a bounce-back game for the unit. Sammy Watkins records his first touchdown catch on a slant in the red zone.Pete Sweeney, Steelers 35-31I took some heat last week for picking the Chargers over the Chiefs in the season opener. I was wrong, and I deservedly heard about it. But I think we learned a lot about the Chiefs in the game. For one, their offense can be very, very good this year. Not in the middle, or the end—right now. And two, the Chiefs secondary is probably as questionable as we thought it to be (don't forget the Chargers dropped two wide-open touchdowns in the first half or they might have been right there). Once again, I think the Chiefs are in for a shootout. It’s just a matter of whether or not they can manage to muster a stop or two, or simply score last. I give the Steelers the slight edge because they are at home.Craig Stout, Chiefs 38-31In the last two games between these teams, Le’veon Bell has run wild on the Chiefs, but the Steelers have struggled to put big points on the board. That’ll change this week with Bell out, as the Steelers will throw early and often to their star wideouts and they’ll score. The Chiefs defense finds difficulty tackling again in this contest, and while James Conner isn’t Bell, he’s a more than capable back that will find the end zone. The Chiefs offense will struggle up front with the Steelers front seven, but we’ve now seen Pat Mahomes handle the heat on multiple occasions. He should find room in a “just okay” Steelers secondary in a shootout. A late game INT from Kendall Fuller seals the deal for the Chiefs in a close game throughout.Joel Thorman http://www.chiefsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-mitchell-schwartz-jersey , Chiefs 33-27Two things have changed in the Chiefs favor. First, no Le’Veon Bell means I won’t be punching the wall every time he patiently walks up to the line of scrimmage and somehow gains 7 yards. James Conner is no Le’Veon Bell. Second, while Alex Smith had a lot of great qualities, he struggled against the Steelers. Patrick Mahomes has a different skill set and the Chiefs have an opportunity to take advantage.Aly Trost, Chiefs 37-33I’m feeling a bit more optimistic this week after Mahomes/Hill stole the show in Chiefs vs. Chargers. However, despite my confidence in the offense (read: Mahomes), I, along with MANY others, are still skeptical about that defense. For that reason, I think the game will be a close one because, let’s face it, there’s no way the Chiefs secondary will get as lucky as they did with the Chargers and their, uh, inability to get on the end of Philip Rivers’ touchdown passes. Le’Veon Bell being out will give the Chiefs just enough of an upper hand and Mahomes will out-QB Ben Roethlisberger no problem. Chiefs take the happy flight out of Pittsburgh with a win.Dane Van Why, Chiefs 42-35The Chiefs have struggled against the Steelers since coach Reid has taken over in KC but this may be the game where they finally make it over the hump. The Steelers are coming off of a LONG overtime game against the Browns which I expect to wear on them late in this one. Le’Veon Bell not being in the game helps a ton, but I still expect James Conner to have a decent showing against the Chiefs defense. In the end, Kansas City wins this high-scoring affair.Like last week, 10 of the writers pick the Chiefs and two of the writers pick the opposition. If the Steelers win, John Dixon will take an early lead in the AP staff prediction standings. Sorry John, but I won’t be rooting for you this time!What’s your prediction? As of this writing, Kansas City Chiefs starting center Mitch Morse is still in the concussion protocol. His backup, Jordan Devey, was placed on injured reserve earlier this week with a torn pectoralis major. That leaves the Chiefs with a vacancy at the starting center position as the team prepares to face the Denver Broncos this Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. It certainly isn’t the best week for offensive line injuries with six-time All-Pro linebacker Von Miller coming to town.Asked about the position on Wednesday, Chiefs head coach Andy Reid was not ready to name a starter.“Brett (Veach) has done a good job of bringing guys in,” Reid said. “Austin (Reiter) is here and he has experience, so he can step in if needed, and Jeff Allen can play if needed. Andy (Heck) does a great job of rotating those guys during practice, now and OTAs, and then during training camp. Everyone can kind of work into all the positions. We don’t get concerned about that, we just try to move forward. If you can go then you can go, if you can’t you can’t Xavier Williams Jersey , and we move on.”Tim Fuller-USA TODAY SportsReiter, who played center in college, signed on with the Chiefs in early September. He started one game at center for the Cleveland Browns back in 2016. Allen offers the versatility to play center but has never started there in 62 career NFL starts, according to Pro Football Reference. Offensive coordinator Eric Bieniemy offered little clarity when asked on Thursday morning.“We’re just working through the process,” Bieniemy said. “Like I’ve said, we’ve rolled a number of guys there. Hell, you may even see me play center. Coach (Andy) Heck has done a good job with those guys. He’s coached them all up, so whoever’s up, that guy will be ready to play.”Denny Medley-USA TODAY SportsThe first of two unmentioned candidates to fill in at center are Cameron Erving, who did so for the Chiefs while Morse was out due to a foot injury this offseason. He also started 12 games at center for the Cleveland Browns back in 2016. Erving has been the Chiefs’ starting left guard every game this season.The second unmentioned candidate is Jimmy Murray, who was promoted to the 53-man roster from the practice squad on Tuesday with Devey heading to injured reserve. Murray is a 6-foot-5, 305-pound undrafted free agent who played center at Holy Cross.“He’s been working real hard all the way through training camp,” offensive line coach Andy Heck said of Murray. “He’s a smart guy, he’s athletic, and he works hard, so we love that. He’s got his nose to the grindstone. Again, in my opinion, you can’t have enough people on your roster that can snap the football. He’s one of those guys that can do that, and he’s been working really well. I think we got a good one there.”MY PREDICTION: Reid often preaches starting the five best players along the offensive line, and my best guess would be that he leans on experience in this case. Erving has worked with Mahomes and has played the most NFL games at the position, so I bet he slides over from left guard. Andrew Wylie either stays at right guard, where he started last game, or slides over to left guard, where he worked out in camp. In either vacant guard spot—whether it be left or right, that’s where I see Allen coming in.My best prediction at the starters, Sunday? Eric Fisher, Andrew Wylie, Cameron Erving, Jeff Allen, Mitch Schwartz (L-R)
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you. 

linchao n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger Xavier Williams Jersey