Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger Youth Malik Hooker Jersey
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Jeu Jan 17, 2019 7:18
Message Auteur Message
linchao
Dahu
Dahu

L'humeur de linchao sur www.imood.com

Sujet du message:  Youth Malik Hooker Jersey Répondre en citant

As we start to get into the season with teams getting settled into what they are and injuries beginning to take their toll http://www.authenticsindianapoliscolts.com/cheap-adam-vinatieri-jersey , we begin to see teams thinking about making some last minute trades, especially with the trade deadline looming on October 30th. Pro Football Focus has put together a list of trades they would like to see made by every team, and it includes the Colts in a couple different places. The first one is pretty ridiculous given the showing we just saw from the Colts’ backup wide receivers, but PFF thinks that the Colts would be best served by trading away T.Y. Hilton, one of their most valuable offensive weapons, to the Washington Redskins for a 2nd round pick. Here’s what the article had to say:So all this is fine and good. It is mostly true as well, Hilton would certainly offer an upgrade for the Redskins’ roster. He’d be an upgrade to any wide receiver room. The problem is if you’re going to propose a trade, you have to choose one that actually holds a benefit for the other party as well. That’s sort of the way trades work. I mean, if you’re just going to propose something absurd, why not Andrew Luck to the Jaguars for a 1st rounder? That is a totally viable option, right? It helps the Jaguars tremendously! I know, I’m being unreasonable to expect some critical thinking.Elsewhere in the article they suggest that the Colts should send a 3rd round pick to the Denver Broncos for Shaquil Barrett to help improve their defense on the edge. While I am not opposed to adding depth to the Colts’ defensive line White J'Marcus Webb Jersey , Barrett typically plays as an outside linebacker for the Broncos. In Matt Eberflus’ defense in particular, they are very concerned with scheme fit, and they aren’t trading away a 3rd round pick for a guy who is not quite in line with what they are looking for. The reasoning for the Colts making this move isn’t much better: I’m not going to tell you that the Jihad Ward and Kemoko Turay are better than Bradley Chubb. What I will tell you is that they both have more sacks than either he or Barrett. Denico Autry has been a good contributor on defense, but he missed two weeks with injury, which they don’t bother to mention. His absence didn’t prevent the Colts from continuing to march toward one of their most productive years in terms of sacks. Speaking of sacks, they also don’t mention that Margus Hunt has 4 on the season and has played out of his mind. In fact, they don’t mention him at all. If you’re ever tempted to listen too closely to the grades put out by PFF or care too much about what they think, remember things like this. You can bend the stats to say a lot, but you’ve got to put the time in watching the film as well.So what do you think? Are you ready to trade away T.Y. Hilton for a 2nd round pick? If so, you could probably work for PFF! The Indianapolis Colts appear to have a potent running game, an offensive line that can protect and a record-setting kicker.Combined all that with a healthy Andrew Luck and the results are impressive.Luck threw his third touchdown pass of the game to break a tie with 5:28 to go, Adam Vinatieri set the career scoring mark and the Colts beat the Oakland Raiders 42-28 on Sunday to win in back-to-back weeks for the first time in three years."I think we're believing it now Youth Malik Hooker Jersey , I really do," Luck said. "I think we're proving to ourselves that we can do it, that this is a winning formula."Marlon Mack ran for a career-high 132 yards and two touchdowns, breaking the personal mark he set last week against Buffalo with 126 yards. The Colts finished with 222 yards rushing and didn't allow a sack for the third straight game as the investments made in the offensive line are paying off.The Colts are the first team since the 1970 merger to go consecutive games with at least 200 yards rushing, no sacks and no giveaways."I think you'd like to establish your identity in Week 1 and get that going right from the start," coach Frank Reich said. "On offense, it's taken us a few weeks to get that going, but right now I like where we're at."Mack's second TD came after Doug Martin lost a fumble for Oakland and sealed the victory as the Colts won in consecutive weeks for the first time in three years.Luck connected with all three of his tight ends with the 10-yard pass to Jack Doyle putting the Colts (3-5) up 35-28. Luck connected earlier in the game on passes to Mo Alie-Cox and Eric Ebron and finished with 239 yards against an overmatched defense for the Raiders (1-6).Derek Carr threw three TD passes and ran for a fourth just days after Oakland traded his top receiver Amari Cooper to Dallas . But it wasn't enough to prevent another loss in what is quickly becoming a lost season to begin coach Jon Gruden's second stint with the team."I'm not going to give up. Period," Gruden said. "I just hope Raiders fans out there understand we're doing everything we can. I know it gets ugly at times, but in a lot of ways I'm excited about the future."The Colts started fast with Mo Alie-Cox making a one-handed 26-yard touchdown catch and Vinatieri adding a field goal to make it 10-0 before the Raiders finally found their stride."He swallowed the ball with his hands," Luck said. "It was truly like there was a gravitational pull flopped it in there. What an awesome job our tight ends group does to complement this offense, complement the wideouts and to complement each other."Carr threw a pair of touchdown passes in the second quarter to put Oakland on top and added a 1-yard sneak for a score on fourth down to make it 21-13 early in the third.The game went back and forth from there with Luck tying it with a 20-yard touchdown pass to Eric Ebron and a 2-point conversion pass to Chester Rogers.Carr then avoided a sack before finding Brandon LaFell for a 6-yard touchdown late in the third before the Colts tied it back up early in the fourth on Mack's 4-yard run .MOST POINTS IN NFL HISTORYVinatieri set the record as the NFL's top all-time scorer in the first half. He kicked a 26-yard field goal in the first quarter to tie Morten Andersen with 2 Youth T.Y. Hilton Jersey ,544 points and then added a 25-yarder late in the second to set the record . Vinatieri scored three more points, giving him 2,550 for his career."He'd done it for so long and for so many years and so prolifically, that I just thought, 'Man, it's untouchable.'" Vinatieri said. "But I guess as you keep going, you stack years upon years, the numbers start stacking up."RARE RUSHCarr scored on a 1-yard sneak on fourth down in the third quarter for the Raiders for his first career touchdown run. Oakland hadn't had a quarterback run for a TD since Terrelle Pryor scored on a 93-yard run against Pittsburgh on Oct. 27, 2013. Only the Chargers had gone longer without a TD run for a QB."I had a dance planned, but they threw a flag," Carr said. "I'll have to get another one."BACK TO BACKMack followed up last week's big game with another strong performance. This is just the sixth time the Colts have had a 100-yard rusher during Luck's seven NFL seasons and the first time since Joseph Addai did it in 2007 that a back topped the century mark in consecutive games.INJURIESThe Raiders lost backup OL T.J. Clemmings to a knee injury in the second half. ... Colts S Mike Mitchell left in the second half with a calf injury.UP NEXTColts: Host Jacksonville on Nov. 11.Raiders: Visit 49ers on Thursday night.
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you. 

linchao n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger Youth Malik Hooker Jersey