Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Sont passés par ici... Tom Pyatt Jersey
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Ven Jan 25, 2019 9:45
Message Auteur Message
huangjian123
bronzé
bronzé

Sujet du message:  Tom Pyatt Jersey Répondre en citant

VANCOUVER Ryan Dzingel Jersey , British Columbia (AP) After enduring a long losing streak, goaltender Henrik Lundqvist didn’t much care how the New York Rangers won a hockey game.Lundqvist made a season-high 50 saves but the Rangers still needed John Gilmour’s overtime goal to defeat the Vancouver Canucks 6-5 Wednesday night.”It just feels good to win a game, to sit here and smile for once,” Lundqvist said. ”I am just tired of losing so I don’t care how we win it, just as long as we win it.”The win snapped a seven-game New York losing streak (0-6-1). It also came after the struggling Rangers had jettisoned several of their high-profile players at Monday’s NHL trade deadline.”It doesn’t matter what you go through,” said Lundqvist. ”All the trades . . . was depressing, I got to be honest.”But we have to move past it now and it’s about winning. Winning makes everybody smile and hopefully it can continue.”Gilmour, a rookie defenseman, won the game just 1:22 into overtime when he one-timed a pass from Ryan Spooner. It was Spooner’s third assist of the game.Neither the Canucks (24-32-Cool or the Rangers (28-30-6) are likely to make the playoffs but the teams put on a pretty exciting performance.The Rangers took advantage of a couple of deflected shots to roar out to a 3-0 first period lead. They scored goals 43 second apart with just 2:05 gone in the game. But the Canucks refused to roll over. They outshot New York 55-27 and battled back to tie the score three times.”We could have mailed it in, packed it in, and called it a night,” said Vancouver’s Bo Horvat, who had a goal and two assists. ”That’s not the way of our group. We knew we had to pull up our socks and get going again. I thought we did a great job.”Kevin Hayes scored twice for the Rangers. Vladislav Namestnikov, obtained in a multi-player trade from Tampa Bay on Monday Womens Tom Pyatt Jersey , had a goal and an assist. Jimmy Vesey and Mika Zibanejad had the other Ranger goals.Namestnikov had arrived in Vancouver Tuesday night and barely had time to meet his new teammates.”The first period was tough,” he said. ”I didn’t have any legs after a long flight but as the game went on you kind of settle in.”Namestnikov scored his 21st goal of the season on a second-period breakaway after stripping the puck from Canuck captain Henrik Sedin.”Hockey is a fun game, so you have to enjoy it and you have to come to the rink and have fun,” he said. ”Tonight, we did that.”Daniel Sedin had a goal and assist for Vancouver. Nikolay Goldobin also scored for the Canucks, who are (3-8-2) in their last 13 games.Brendan Leipsic, obtained Monday in a trade from Las Vegas, had two assists playing on a line with Horvat and Brock Boeser.”I hadn’t played in a week and half so the first couple of shifts I was just trying to shake a little rust off,” said Leipsic.It was his pass that set up Boeser’s trying goal in the dying seconds of third period.”It allows you some confidence,” he said. ”I haven’t been used in many situations like that this year.”Opportunities like this don’t come around too often. Every opportunity I’m going to get this year I’m going to try and take full advantage of.”Vancouver goaltender Jacob Markstrom was replaced early in the first period after allowing three goals on five shots. His replacement, Anders Nilsson, stopped 19 of 22 shots.NOTES: Forward Jussi Jokinen, who came to Vancouver from Columbus as part of the Motte deal, was a healthy scratch. … The Canucks signed defenseman Alex Biega to a two-year contract extension worth an average annual value of $825 http://www.senatorsshoponline.com/authentic-zack-smith-jersey ,000. … The NHL announced Wednesday that Vancouver will host the 2019 draft. … Vancouver outshot New York 34-17 over two periods. … Daniel Sedin has scored 20 or more goals 11 times in his career.UP NEXT:Rangers: At Calgary on Friday night.Canucks: Hosts Predators on Friday night CHICAGO (AP) It’s lucky No. 13 for Nathan MacKinnon. Just one of several positive streaks for Colorado at the moment.MacKinnon had two assists, extending his point streak to a career high-tying 13 games, and the Avalanche beat the Chicago Blackhawks 5-1 on Tuesday night.Alexander Kerfoot scored twice and Semyon Varlamov made 44 saves as Colorado won for the fifth time in six games and improved to 8-1-3 in their last 12. Mikko Rantanen and Tyson Barrie each had a goal and an assist, and Erik Johnson added an empty-netter.The Avalanche (40-25-Cool snapped a tie with Anaheim for the top spot in the Western Conference wild-card race and moved within two points of Minnesota for third place in the Central Division.”It’s crunch time and I think, not just myself, but everyone is playing really well,” said MacKinnon, who has 13 goals and 13 assists during his streak. ”We’re finding our gear and Varly has been really good, too. If you don’t have goaltending, you’re not going to win in this league, obviously. He’s been awesome.”Chicago (30-35-9) lost for the sixth time in seven games. Defenseman Brent Seabrook scored his fifth goal of the season for the Blackhawks, and Anton Forsberg made 35 stops in his first start since he was pulled in the first period of Thursday night’s 6-2 loss at Winnipeg.The last-place Blackhawks were eliminated from postseason contention with the loss. They had made the playoffs for nine straight seasons, winning three Stanley Cups.”We had a disappointing second half to the season, to say the least Max Jones Jersey Womens ,” star forward Patrick Kane said. ”It seemed like a lot of the games throughout the year went the way they did tonight: We score first and give up one, lose momentum and can’t regain it. Disappointing season? Yep.”Seabrook’s power-play goal put Chicago in front with 4:15 left in the first period, but Colorado responded with three in the second.With Andreas Martinsen in the box for slashing, a wide-open Kerfoot jumped on a rebound and beat Forsberg from the slot at 2:07. Kerfoot snapped a 14-game drought with his 16th of the season.The Avalanche then grabbed a 2-1 lead on their next shot. MacKinnon drew Forsberg over to one side of the net before playing it across to Rantanen for the easy one-timer at 5:01.”We’re playing with a lot of confidence right now and our top line has been really hot,” Kerfoot said. ”We know we can score goals and obviously with Varly playing like that, we’re a tough team to beat.”Rantanen extended his point streak to seven games. The 21-year-old forward is tied with MacKinnon for most points in the NHL in March with 20 apiece.Rantanen and MacKinnon each picked up an assist when Barrie scored from the high slot on another power play, making it 3-1 at 12:40. Barrie extended his career-best point streak to 11 games, the longest run for an Avalanche defenseman since the franchise moved to Colorado.”Barrie’s been driving our offense from the back end for quite some time now,” coach Jared Bednar said.Chicago had three more power-play chances in the third, but came up empty each time. Johnson scored from the other end of the ice at 18:04, and Kerfoot made it 5-1 when he beat Forsberg with 57 seconds remaining.NOTES: Blackhawks C Matthew Highmore was scratched after he went hard into the boards during the second period of Sunday night’s loss to St. Louis. Martinsen was recalled on an emergency basis from the minors and put a big hit on Avalanche D Nikita Zadorov in the first period.UP NEXTAvalanche: Host the Los Angeles Kings on Thursday night.Blackhawks: Host the Vancouver Canucks on Thursday night.—Jay Cohen can be reached at http://www.twitter.com/jcohenap

huangjian123 n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Sont passés par ici... Tom Pyatt Jersey