Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger That’s the same number of players . Jersey
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Lun Fév 18, 2019 7:58
Message Auteur Message
linchao
Dahu
Dahu

L'humeur de linchao sur www.imood.com

Sujet du message:  That’s the same number of players . Jersey Répondre en citant

With offensive numbers exploding around the league over the first half of the season https://www.steelerssportshop.com/Joe-Greene-Jersey , it’s no surprise that there are a lot of players on pace for big numbers this season.That group includes the five quarterbacks currently on pace to throw for 5,000 yards. That’s the same number of players who have done it in the history of the NFL — Drew Brees has done it five times — and Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger, who is one of the five, was asked if that impacted the accomplishment.Roethlisberger threw for 4,952 yards in 2014, which is good for 11th best in a single season Hines Ward Jersey , and he’s currently on pace for 5,120 yards.“It’s still a pretty big deal,” Roethlisberger said, via the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review. “I know I’ve never gotten there and a lot of other guys haven’t. It’s still probably a pretty big number, but it seems like there might be a few guys on pace this year.”Big deal or not, Roethlisberger said that winning games is “all that matters to me.” The Steelers have won four in a row with the Panthers coming to town on Thursday night. The Pittsburgh Steelers are not the only team to have seen their six-game winning streak snapped by the Broncos this season and they will take on the other team who had their run ended by Denver in Week 11 when they host the Los Angeles Chargers at Heinz Field on Sunday night. With both teams failing to impress against this common opponent after extended periods of success Lynn Swann Color Rush Jersey , the bookmakers are not convinced either team will have a big advantage over the other when they meet in Pittsburgh and the Steelers have opened as marginal 3.5-point favorites for the game. Although Los Angeles rebounded strongly from their defeat at the hands of the Broncos in Arizona with a 45-10 win over the Cardinals, their win did not come without cost after Melvin Gordon was forced from the game early in the third quarter with a suspected MCL injury. If he is unable to play in Week 13, it should be expected the spread will see some significant movement as the week progresses.An initial totals position of 52.5-points looks relatively high for this matchup and this figure is likely to fall if Gordon is set to miss the game. An opening money line price of -179 seems to be a fair starting point for Pittsburgh
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you. 

linchao n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger That’s the same number of players . Jersey