Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger it did not make a ton of sense to me . Jersey
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Sam Fév 23, 2019 4:01
Message Auteur Message
linchao
Dahu
Dahu

L'humeur de linchao sur www.imood.com

Sujet du message:  it did not make a ton of sense to me . Jersey Répondre en citant

I will admit—when I learned Kansas City Chiefs decided to suddenly “play some young guys” on Sunday night in their 38-31 loss to the Seattle Seahawks with an ability to clinch (no exaggeration) three weeks off on the line Womens Anthony Hitchens Jersey , it did not make a ton of sense to me.Kendall Fuller could not play after he was ruled on the wrong side of a game-time decision, and the Chiefs benched Ron Parker and Orlando Scandrick in favor of Daniel Sorensen and two 22-year-olds, Charvarius Ward and Tremon Smith. The timing couldn’t have been more odd. It was unprecedented, but the Chiefs were seeing what we all saw: something had to change.“I think we just felt like we had to do something to get some juice going,” Chiefs defensive coordinator Bob Sutton, the head man in charge of the league’s No. 31 defense, according to yards allowed per game, said Thursday. “We only had so many places we could have changed, and [Ward] was one of them. I think Charvarius has got great speed. He brings speed to the defense, and that’s helpful. He’s a young, young guy, and that’s a big task to ask of him, but that’s why I thought he did a good job from the competitive nature.”It’s fair to presume the Chiefs wanted Fuller and Nelson to start with Ward as their third option in nickel looks. When Fuller couldn’t go Authentic Travis Kelce Jersey , that plan changed.“You ended up with two young guys,” Sutton said. “But that’s the NFL, too. You just got to roll, you know? Sometimes you don’t have all your guys.”Based upon Chiefs head coach Andy Reid’s Monday conference call, Wednesday presser and Sutton’s thoughts on Thursday, the Chiefs were pleased with their decision, one Sutton admitted Thursday had been in the works for a few weeks. “First, the physical ability has to be there,” defensive backs coach Al Harris said Thursday. “Then they can pick up the things mentally. For young players, more than likely, the mental aspect is the bigger picture to where you can go out there and he is not blowing coverages or anything like that.”The Chiefs felt Ward showed that trait.Although he wasn’t perfect—he took two defensive pass interference penalties and was beaten by a veteran receiver in Doug Baldwin in a critical play toward the end of the game—he offered enough, according to Sutton, to make the Chiefs feel good about their decision.“He had a couple tough plays at the end Authentic Chris Jones Jersey ,” Sutton said. “Those were tough plays. They were great throws. He was about as close as you could get to a man, but you got to make the plays, too. I thought, overall, he did a pretty good job for a first time out there. Russel’s a really good quarterback, very accurate, so I thought overall, he did a pretty good job out there.”Asked if Ward would play moving forward on Wednesday, Reid answered in the affirmative.“Yeah, potentially,” Reid said. “We’ll just see how that goes, but yeah, I’d tell you that he did some nice things there. Some things he can learn from too. He was in position to make some plays and now you’ve got to go up and get the ball out there.”The signs are that Ward will get another crack when the Chiefs have their third chance to win the AFC West Sunday at home against Oakland. The coaches certainly feel he will make the most of it.It is not ideal Womens Sammy Watkins Jersey , but everybody can agree something had to be done. The Chargers’ comeback win over the Chiefs on Thursday night created a tie atop the AFC West.The bad news for the Chargers is, the Chiefs still own the tiebreaker, and only have to win out to clinch home-field advantage throughout the AFC playoffs. That would require the Chargers to win on the road three times in January to make it to the Super Bowl.So the Chargers will be trying to win out, and hoping the Chiefs lose at least one of their last two games. Here’s how the AFC playoff race looks after Thursday night.1. Chiefs (11-3): Win the tiebreaker with the Chargers based on better AFC West record.2. Patriots (9-4): They’re still heavy favorites in the AFC East heading into Sunday’s big game in Pittsburgh.3. Texans (9-4): Could clinch the AFC South as soon as this week, if they win and the Colts and Titans lose.4. Steelers (7-5-1): A big game at home against the Patriots looms.5. Chargers (11-3): Tied in the AFC West, but they need to win out while the Chiefs lose or tie one of their last two games.6. Ravens (7-6): They remain the top wild card team, and have a good chance of catching the Steelers in the division. The Ravens own the tiebreaker over Miami based on common games, and over Indianapolis based on AFC games.7. Colts (7-6): Win the head-to-head tiebreaker over Miami and Tennessee. 8. Dolphins (7-6): Playoff hopes are still alive. 9. Titans (7-6): Tiebreaker scenarios aren’t great for Tennessee. 10. Broncos (6-7): Their playoff hopes are slim. 11. Browns (5-7-1): It may be too little too late, but give Cleveland credit for getting things in the right direction. 12. Bengals (5-Cool: Marvin Lewis can do no better than .500 this season. 13. Bills (4-9): After making the playoffs last year, they’re not even close this year. 14. Jaguars (4-9): From the AFC Championship Game to out of contention. 15. Jets (4-9): Todd Bowles’ guys are still playing hard, even though they won’t save his job. 16. Raiders (3-10): Still playing hard, but long out of playoff contention.
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you. 

linchao n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger it did not make a ton of sense to me . Jersey