Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger Roquan Smith had an outstanding first . Jersey
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Sam Fév 23, 2019 4:19
Message Auteur Message
linchao
Dahu
Dahu

L'humeur de linchao sur www.imood.com

Sujet du message:  Roquan Smith had an outstanding first . Jersey Répondre en citant

Five Questions with Field Gulls: Khalil Mack is going to dominate After recovering from tough losses Womens Prince Amukamara Jersey , the Bears and Seahawks will try to earn the first win of their respective seasons in a Monday Night Football showdown. To get the lowdown on this squad, I reached out to Kenneth Arthur, Editor of SB Nation’s Field Gulls for five questions. Windy City Gridiron: 1. Doug Baldwin suffered an injury in Sunday’s loss to the Broncos. What’s his status and assuming he’s not able to go Monday night, what does that do to the rest of the receiver group?Field Gulls: Baldwin missed all of preseason with an injury to his left knee and then suffered a sprained MCL in his right knee on Sunday. Aaron Rodgers suffered a sprained MCL on Sunday night and returned to the game to beat the Bears. Not that all sprained MCLs are the same, but pointing out that certain sprained MCLs don’t even cost you a game. Dont’a Hightower sprained his MCL last Week 1 and missed two games. Kevin Johnson suffered a sprained MCL in Week 2 and missed a few games. At the time I’m answering this question, all I can say is “I don’t know.” Maybe we’ll know more closer to game time, but I’d expect the team to maybe rest him.That puts more targets on Brandon Marshall, who played well in his Seahawks debut and looks closer to his usual self than he did last year with the Giants. Jaron Brown, Tyler Lockett, and David Moore make out the rest of the group, and I have more confidence in the depth there than I have in years. If Baldwin had to miss an extended period of time, they might call up Keenan Reynolds from the practice squad, a guy who has drawn many Baldwin comps.WCG: 2. In recent years, the Seahawks offensive line has been one of the worst groups in the league, which has limited the run game and forced Russell Wilson to do Russell Wilson things. Has that unit improved and if so, how does that shape what the Seahawks can do this season?FG: Well, I would say it was mostly the pass blocking that was an issue up until last year. Then it was certainly run blocking too, but Chris Carson was successful behind the same o-line as Eddie Lacy and Thomas Rawls. Those running backs deserve plenty of blame for the awful results on the ground. But yes, the unit has improved.One, they started last year with Rees Odhiambo at left tackle and ended it with Duane Brown. They have a legitimate left tackle. Justin Britt is a solid starting center. The rest of the unit is still question marks and they were forced to start J.R. Sweezy at right guard after planning all summer to put D.J. Fluker there, but he hurt his hamstring during the third preseason game. Continuity be damned.Two http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com/adrian-amos-jersey , Germain Ifedi will contain Khalil Mack. Call me a homer, whatever, I don’t care. Ifedi will have no issues with Mack or anyone else the Bears throw at him. Just kidding, Ifedi is going to have his entire family history erased by Mack. We might as well start editing the “In Memoriam” for Russell Wilson to play at halftime. I trust Brown on the left side, but Chicago’s gonna have its way with the right side and perhaps the most successful plays by Ifedi will be the ones he gets a holding penalty on. At least if Wilson survives those ones.Editor’s note: He totally got me there. I thought “this man is crazy - Ifedi vs. Mack and he’s not worried?!”WCG: 3. The Seahawks surprised some people by taking Rashad Penny in the first round of this year’s draft, and it’s hard to not want to draw comparisons with Marshawn Lynch. How has Penny looked and are the Seahawks truly going to run a split backfield with Chris Carson and Penny or are they waiting for Penny to take over?FG: Hmmm, yeah. There are some similarities in height, weight, 40-time, and broken/missed tackles. I’d say Lynch was still a considerably better and more athletic prospect and I wouldn’t expect Penny to become Lynch. I think Chris Carson is going to be a better running back than Penny, but that’s also kind of a ridiculous statement; we’ve seen five games from Carson and one from Penny. But between the two, I think Carson is better. He’s a better runner and a much better pass blocker. The Seahawks split snaps on Sunday and I really hope they don’t do that again. Just give the ball to Carson. Penny’s time could come -- and it should -- but Carson gives them a better chance right now and I think Penny’s weaknesses showed in the loss at Denver. Maybe not though, it’s only one game. I do think Carson could be a Pro Bowl back if they give him enough time to do so.Both players should be in the offensive gameplan for 2018, 2019, and 2020. I don’t know what happened to C.J. Prosise, they didn’t use him at all.WCG: 4. Earl Thomas ended his hold out and played in the season opener. Given the major changes on the defense in recent years, Thomas is in some sense the last vestige of the great Seahawks defenses. What is his future with Seattle and are the fans prepared for life after Earl? Are there stars-in-waiting?FG: I think this could be Earl’s last season with the Seahawks. After the game he said that he’s willing to return to the team next year but also said things that make him seem bitter that it came to this. But it’s not just about Earl leaving, I also think Seattle is hesitant to commit to him beyond 2018 and there’s a few reasons for that:- Earl probably wants a raise, more like $12 million+ a year, setting a safety contract record. The Seahawks just made Kam Chancellor one of the highest-paid safeties in the NFL and he’ll never play a down on that contract. In general, safeties are getting paid less while other positions set new high bars. Eric Reid is a free agent. George Iloka cost $1 million. The two sides might be way far apart on money.- Earl is going to be 30 and the team may be focused on getting younger.- Seattle has poured some other resources in at safety (Bradley McDougald Womens Aaron Lynch Jersey , Tedric Thompson, Delano Hill) and may be willing to test that out, but make no mistake: Earl missed 10 snaps against the Broncos and the defense was awful. His holdout, if it had lasted into the season, could have been disastrous for the Seahawks. I think fans are prepared though. Most of them were willing to trade Earl for a second round pick, when polled. I think many would accept a third rounder. After his Week 1 game though, I’m sure many of them have changed their minds.WCG: 5. Pete Carroll is no spring chicken and the Seahawks seem to be stuck between competing and rebuilding. What is Carroll’s future in Seattle and if the end is near, what are you most looking for in a replacement?FG: I really don’t know what to say. I think Carroll plans to coach in 2019, at least. Beyond that, I try not to think about things. I don’t think NFL teams can plan a future beyond two seasons. Not that you don’t sign players for six years or whatever, I’m not saying that, but so much will change in two years. So much. The Eagles went from Chip Kelly to Super Bowl champions in two years. Jim Harbaugh went from three straight NFC Championship games to Michigan in two years. I have no idea and I wouldn’t even know how to begin thinking about the franchise after Carroll, it’s been entirely his identity since 2010. I don’t see any obvious replacement on the staff right now.WCG: Bonus: My experience in the Pacific Northwest is to try and score as much smoked salmon as possible because it’s delicious and can’t be beat out there, but for Seattle specifically, what are the strength’s of the local food scene and what’s a must have for anyone traveling out that way?FG: I haven’t lived in Seattle in 10 years, so I had to ask some of my writers.John Fraley: Of course you can get just about every type of food in Seattle — such a cosmopolitan city, such a destination for the entire Pacific Rim. And the Asian cuisines are endless. But what I’ve found is most consistently satisfying around here: Indian food. The curry options are neverending, the spices are fresh-tasting even the thousandth time. It would be exceedingly hard to go wrong with any Indian dish. Don’t get the bbq, unless it’s Korean.Sean Clement: Palisade Restaurant in North Seattle is my favorite. It’s a little spendy but you can eat looking out over the water and get some excellent food. If they’re in Tacoma the Korean and Vietnamese food is amazing.Thank you to Kenneth and Field Gulls! Thanks to general manager Ryan Pace and his scouting team, the Chicago Bears are one of the younger teams in the NFL, and many of those youngsters are primed to make a leap in 2019. Offensively Authentic Tarik Cohen Jersey , that group was just coached by an innovative staff led by head coach Matt Nagy, that put them in position to maximize their talents, something that we’ve see happen on the defensive side of the ball for four consecutive years under Vic Fangio. The defensive coaching staff may be mostly gone now, but the building blocks are in place and a lot of those guys are ready to take their game to another level. For this latest WCG Roundtable, we posed the following question to our writers. Which young Bears player currently on the team do you expect will “make the leap” to the next level? Now when we say make the leap, that could mean going from backup to starter, or from starter to Pro Bowl, or Pro Bowler to All Pro, or even All Pro to Hall Of Famer. The neat thing about this team is there are about ten to fifteen players that we could make the case for, but here’s how a few of our guys went with the question. Ken Mitchell - I’m going Roquan Smith. He’s got all the tools, he’s got a full year of playing time under his belt, he’s the prototypical fast inside linebacker, the game is slowing down for him and he was close to Pro-Bowl level by the end of a season that saw him miss his only training camp.There’s a couple of others who I think also make the leap, notably James Daniels and Bilal Nichols, both guys also have the tools and played very, very well this year.Bottom line, I’m picking Smith to Pro Bowl, James Daniels to Pro Bowl, and Nichols to full-on starter level.Erik Christopher Duerrwaechter - If there’s any one player that I expect to make a tremendous leap to the next level, in this case contributor to star, it will be Anthony Miller. He led the Bears with 7 receiving touchdowns last season Womens Trey Burton Jersey , and he could have earned at least 3 more had the chemistry between him and Mitchell Trubisky been better. Miller flashed as a great route runner and a decent blocker when he was tasked with the dirty work as well. It’s a shame that his workload was reduced during the later portion of the season. Ryan Pace traded up for Miller in the 2018 draft with the intent of landing a player with big-time potential. With more time and development, I believe Miller will achieve greatness in this offense. As long as his shoulder surgery goes as planned, i.e. no unexpected setbacks, watch him take a leading role in the receiving game next season.Robert Schmitz - Anthony Miller is going to become a star in 2019. Miller, drafted out of the 2nd round, spent the 2018 season learning a brand-new offense while developing rapport with a QB who needed time before he could deliver the ball consistently. This crippled Miller’s early-season output because Miller’s entire game relies on intelligence, timing, and crisp route running. See, Anthony Miller isn’t a prototypical “burner” (runs a 4.52s 40-yard dash versus Gabriel’s 4.27s). And at 5’11”, he’s not a GUAGI (go up and get it) guy either.As Miller said himself, most people’s first thought has always been, “Too small. Too slow. Next,” but Anthony Miller plays with an edge to his game that simply isn’t common -- you see it in the ways he dispatches corners on screen routes or high-kicks into change-of-direction moves. You also see it in his team-leading 7 TD receptions. He knows how to get open, and, as defenses focus more and more on Gabriel/Robinson/Burton in 2019, Miller is going to make them pay all season long. Deon Bush is another player I think is going to step up, but I don’t think anyone on this Bears team is going to improve as much as Miller will next year.Sam Householder - I’m also looking for a wide receiver to make the leap, but it’s not Miller. I think Allen Robinson II is going to earn a Pro-Bowl bid next year and have himself a 1,000 yard season. Robinson was very good this year and only got better as the season went on.There’s plenty of evidence out there that a player’s first season back from an ACL isn’t always the smoothest or when he’s at his best. I am not sure we’ve seen Robinson at his best yet in Chicago and he was already quite good. He and Mitch Trubisky really got their connection going late in the season and into the playoffs, so I expect them to pick up where they left off and get even better.Josh Sunderbruch - James Daniels. He played well in 2018, but he’s only going to get better. As he learns his assignments and makes the adjustment to NFL offenses www.chicagobearsteamonline.com , I think he is going to end up being one of those legendary 10-year linemen who just sort of anchors an offense for years. The kid is the real deal.Jacob Infante - James Daniels has been a popular choice, and he’s my pick for the player that will make the biggest leap in 2019. I think that Roquan Smith will make sizable improvements too, but I’m really excited to see what Daniels can do with a full season as a starter. His athleticism and intelligence are top notch, and having a full offseason in an NFL strength program could help him bulk up a little bit and round out his game to become a cornerstone of Chicago’s offense.WhiskeyRanger - Since all the popular names have been mentioned already, I’m going to veer off in another direction, and go with Bilal Nichols.He’s a natural run stopper with the ability to take on a double team and collapse a pocket in the pass game as well. He flashed playmaking ability in his rookie year, even if the stat sheet doesn’t necessarily show it. Because of that, and who he gets to play next to, I think he’s poised to take the next step in 2019. Nichols saw 31% of the defensive snaps last season to Jonathan Bullard’s 28%. I’d look for Nichols to start eating more into Bullard’s snaps, step up as a true starter along side Eddie Goldman and Akiem Hicks in the base D, and have an increased role in Nickel sets as well. I think the future’s bright for the Delaware product.Lester A. Wiltfong Jr. - I’m going to go with the player that I think will be in discussion for All-Pro in 2019 after making the All-Rookie squad this year. Roquan Smith had an outstanding first year in Chicago, but I think we’ve only seen a fraction of his skills on a football field. Remember he had a late start to his rookie season while he took care of his contract, so him having a full training camp to work on his craft will be huge. A full year in the strength and conditioning program will be helpful as well. Smith is already one of the fastest inside backers in the game today, but now you factor in how the game will slow down for him in his second year and I think he’ll be a terror for opposing offenses. I mentioned his late start to the 2018 season, so I looked at the numbers before and after the bye. In weeks 1-4, Smith averaged 4.5 tackles per game, but after the bye that increased to 8.6 per game. The 21-year old Smith led the Bears in tackles with 121, and I expect that to be an annual thing for him.Now it’s your turn, which Bears’ player do you expect to make the leap?
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you. 

linchao n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger Roquan Smith had an outstanding first . Jersey