Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger High Quality Burberry Replica Bags
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Mer Mar 13, 2019 3:37
Message Auteur Message
linchao
Dahu
Dahu

L'humeur de linchao sur www.imood.com

Sujet du message:  High Quality Burberry Replica Bags Répondre en citant

By now High Quality Burberry Replica Bags , you've heard (or rather, read) all the reasons why I think a top zipper is a crucial component of any investment bag. In case you missed it, I'll say it again: When you’re about to spend who know's how much (!) on designer wear, shouldn’t the item in question be as practical as it is stylish? Spoiler alert: YES.Speaking of functionality, PurseBlog has covered mini bags at length, questioning whether or not they're a worthwhile purchase if they can barely fit an iPhone and keys at the same time. (Forget squeezing in a wallet... it's not going to happen.) While there's no way I'd tout a mini bag during the week, due to the sheer fact that many of them literally hold close to nothing, I'm much more inclined to pull one out on the weekend. Why? Well, a mini bag has the potential to serve as an absolute perfect going-out purse. If it's the right one, of course.Given mini bags' unbelievable rise in popularity, there are dozens of styles, colors, and price points to choose from. But let me make this clear: Not all mini bags are created equal, and as such, only a select few serve as ideal going-out companions. So what should you look out for? Good question. You want a mini bag that'll keep your valuables safe, because bar-hopping is prime time for pickpocketing. (Read: This is a situation where you really should go for a top zipper style, or at least one with a solid clasp or button.) Also, look for a bag that can actually store all of your essentials, whatever they may be. At the bare-minimum, go for a purse that has room for your phone High Quality Bvlgari Replica Bags , a thin credit card holder, keys, and maybe lipstick. A crossbody strap is just as necessary as it'll keep you hands-free and your mind clear of worry that you'll accidentally leave your brand-new Saint Laurent at the bar next to your finished margarita. With all that in mind, here are a handful of functional, comfortable, and trendy mini bags that are sure to turn heads the next time you spend a night out. I'm eyeing the Prada and Christian Louboutin. (The spikes add security right? Kidding.) The Chanel is a classic and so is the Givenchy. Otherwise, the Zak Posen, Botkier, and See by Chlo are affordable (and super cute!). Would you wear one of them? We're barely into spring and summer, and here comes the fall trends for 2011. The bag above is Chloe's Large Marcie Bag. It is a horseshoe-inspired hobo. Like all pieces from the Marcie group he newest Chloe institution his decadently hued bag features bow-shaped buckles on the handle. It is made of pebbled calfskin and trimmed in golden hardware. It has wrapped top handle with Marcie buckles, a 8 1/4" drop handle drop, a zip top, pintucked horseshoe flap-pocket on front, slide-ring closure, tooled Chloe logo on center and fluted edges. The inside contains fabric lining, zip and cell phone pockets. The measurements are 13 1/2"H x 14"W x 5 1/4"D.This bag comes in a variety of colors, but I especially like the plum colored one. If you want to be ready for the fall trends, then this is the bag for you. You can pre-order this bad boy at Neiman Marcus online for $1595 and it's expected to ship no later than August 8th 2011. Happy Shopping!
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you. 

linchao n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger High Quality Burberry Replica Bags