Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Sont passés par ici... Green Bay Packers Elite Jerseys
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Jeu Avr 04, 2019 3:51
Message Auteur Message
huangjian123
bronzé
bronzé

Sujet du message:  Green Bay Packers Elite Jerseys Répondre en citant

GOODYEAR http://www.marinersfanproshop.com/authentic-edgar-martinez-jersey , Ariz. (AP) — The Cleveland Indians are heading into the 2019 season missing some big bats from last year’s lineup. They hope Jake Bauers brought one from Tampa.Bauers, who came over in a December trade with the Rays, is being counted on to help fill the power void left with the departures of sluggers Edwin Encarnacion and Yonder Alonso in trades and the Indians’ decision not to re-sign All-Star Michael Brantley as a free agent.As the three-time defending AL Central champions contend with unusually chilly and wet weather that has dumped an inch of rain on this arid area the past two days — significant for a region that typically only gets about eight inches a year — the 23-year-old Bauers has been getting in work to make sure he sprays the ball around this season.“I’m trying to use the whole field again, trying to stay left center-center field and open everything up as opposed to just kind of pulling the ball too much,” said Bauers, who batted .201 with 11 home runs and 46 RBIs in 96 games after being brought up by the Rays last season.This year, Bauers is optimistic he can make an impact in all facets of the game.“Getting on base, maybe taking the extra base when I can, driving in runs, basically just doing whatever the situation calls for,” the easygoing Bauers said while sipping coffee in the clubhouse on Friday. “I think that’s what I was taught at a young age and it’s something I’m fairly good at.”Bauers can play first base and he’ll be one of several candidates to get a shot in a crowded outfield, a topic he discussed in a recent meeting with Indians manager Terry Francona.“We talked a lot about playing first base or left field and what the mix is going to be like,” said Bauers, who spends down time during camp hiking with his 9-month-old Golden Retriever-Cocker Spaniel mix, Praxton. “They just have some things to figure out. I’m sure as we get deeper into the spring, we’ll sort that all out.”Bauers has displayed versatility, so what’s his biggest strength?With eyebrows raised, the self-proclaimed bad surfer from Huntington Beach, California, took in the question along with a deep breath.“Knowing how to win,” he said after a short pause. “I think that’s an underrated thing in today’s game. I think the things you can’t put on paper aren’t valued as much as they could be.”Bauers could also help the Indians in another vital area. The loss of Brantley, starter Josh Tomlin Mitch Haniger Jersey , All-Star catcher Yan Gomes and closer Cody Allen has created a vacuum in the clubhouse and dugout.“We’ve lost some guys that had terrific leadership qualities,” Francona said. “Guys like Tomlin, Brantley, there’s no getting around that. We don’t need to anoint leaders. The best way to lead is by example.”If Bauers can produce offensively the way he did for the Rays after his call-up last June, he’ll be leading in no time.Bauers batted .252 with five home runs in his first 36 games last season before the All-Star break. His numbers dipped toward the end of 2018, but the potential is evident.He’s eager to show his new teammates what he can do, and anxious to start at first when the Indians open their Cactus League season on Saturday against the Cincinnati Reds.“I think I got those excited butterflies when I think about it,” said Bauers, who will bat second.NOTES: Bench coach Brad Mills pulled a fast one on Francona. With the help of general manager Mike Chernoff, Mills orchestrated a ribbon-cutting ceremony for the USS Tito, a makeshift wooden boat that was constructed outside the Indians’ complex. The Under Secretary of the U.S. Navy, Thomas Modly, was flown in for the event and took pictures with Francona, who was given his own captain’s hat. Asked for remarks upon receiving his ship, Francona chuckled, “I’m humiliated.” … Adam Plutko will start Cleveland’s opener against Cincinnati. For the Reds, Tanner Roark fills in for Sonny Gray, who was scratched with elbow stiffness. DETROIT (AP) — Tyler Austin looked pretty comfortable in his debut with the Minnesota Twins.Austin hit a two-run homer, Kyle Gibson pitched seven effective innings and the Twins beat the Detroit Tigers 4-3 on Saturday night.Austin was acquired in the July 30 trade that sent Lance Lynn to the New York Yankees. The 26-year-old Austin, who hit .223 with eight homers in 34 games for the Yankees before the move, was recalled from Triple-A Rochester on Friday.“He looks like a modern-day player — his first three times up were a walk, a strikeout and a homer http://www.marinersfanproshop.com/authentic-edgar-martinez-jersey ,” manager Paul Molitor said. “That’s what today’s game seems to be about.”Austin connected on a Francisco Liriano slider in the fifth.“My first time up he threw me some good changeups, and I swung through them,” he said. “I swung through another changeup on 2-0, but he left a slider over the plate on 2-1 and I put a good swing on it.”Minnesota improved to 2-4 on its seven-game trip. Gibson (6-9) allowed one run and seven hits, struck out four and walked two.“The defense played great,” Gibson said. “My fastball command was a lot better tonight, and that means more balls in play. They really picked me up when I needed them.”Detroit lost for the seventh time in eight games. Liriano (3-7) allowed three runs and six hits in five innings while dropping to 0-6 in his last 13 outings.“Every time I feel like I’m getting into a rhythm, I’ll walk a couple guys or make a couple bad pitches and it gets away from me,” he said. “I’ve got to find a way to stay focused on the next pitch instead of getting frustrated when I make a mistake.”The Tigers rallied in the ninth against Trevor Hildenberger, who got a chance to close after Fernando Rodney was traded to Oakland on Thursday.Victor Martinez led off with a walk, and Niko Goodrum followed with a drive to right for his 12th homer. Jim Adduci then singled, but James McCann struck out looking, rookie Victor Reyes flied out, and JaCoby Jones struck out for the third time.“We needed one more hit, and we just couldn’t get it,” Detroit manager Ron Gardenhire said. “Mac had a great at-bat, but they got him on the 3-2 pitch, Victor hit the ball hard but right at someone, and then they get the strikeout to end it.”It was Hildenberger’s first save of the year and the second of his career, both coming at Comerica Park.The Tigers jumped in front on McCann’s RBI single in the second but didn’t score again off Gibson.“I’ve known Gibby for a long time, and you can really see how he has learned to pitch,” said Gardenhire Alex Colome Jersey , who managed the Twins in Gibson’s first two seasons. “We’ve got a lot of young hitters, and he took advantage of them.”The Twins tied it in the third when Eddie Rosario scored on Liriano’s wild pitch.Austin’s ninth homer gave the Twins a 3-1 lead, and Rosario’s RBI double off Zach McAllister put Minnesota ahead by three in the sixth.TRAINER’S ROOMTwins: 1B Logan Morrison was placed on the disabled list, and he will undergo season-ending hip surgery. . RHP Michael Pineda (elbow) pitched three scoreless innings for Class-A Fort Myers in his second appearance after Tommy John surgery.Tigers: LHP Daniel Norris pitched two innings for Detroit’s Gulf Coast League team, allowing one unearned run. He has been sidelined since April 30 with a groin injury.GOODRUM HAUNTS OLD TEAM AGAINGoodrum’s homer was his second in as many days and his third of the season against Minnesota. Goodrum, who was drafted by Minnesota in 2010 and made his major league debut with the Twins last season, is hitting .320 with eight RBIs in 25 at-bats against them this season.MORRIS HONORED ON SUNDAYBefore Sunday’s series finale, the Tigers will retire the No. 47 of newly inducted Hall of Famer Jack Morris. Morris won World Series championships with three teams, including the Tigers and Twins, and will be the ninth player to have his jersey retired by Detroit. Alan Trammell, who also went into the Hall of Fame this year, will have his No. 3 retired on Aug. 26.“It will be an honor to be here, because I was a coach in Minnesota when Jack helped us win in 1991, and we are great friends,” Gardenhire said. “The fans here adore him, and so do the fans in Minnesota.”UP NEXTThe teams finish their three-game series with Detroit’s Matthew Boyd (6-10, 4.33 ERA) facing Kohl Stewart, who will be making his major league debut for the Twins.

huangjian123 n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Ven Avr 12, 2019 8:33
Message Auteur Message
technation
Surfeur
Surfeur

Sujet du message:  How to download and install norton software? Répondre en citant

mcafee activate software believes that no one person, product or organization can fight the antivirus and cyber crime alone. McAfee works around the idea of working together. With a goal to deliver such collaborative products to their customers, McAfee antivirus delivers services, to build a protective shield around your devices.You can secure your devices and protect your data from cyber crimes and antivirus. For this, you must have McAfee activated on your device. The software detects antivirus and malware at a pre-alarming stage. To McAfee activate on your devices you must have mcafee activate 25 digit code or product key.

norton.com/setup

norton.com/nu16

norton account

technation n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Lun Mai 06, 2019 6:25
Message Auteur Message
technation
Surfeur
Surfeur

Sujet du message:  How you can download & install Norton setup on Window 10? Répondre en citant

Visit the URL norton.com/setup, and then go to the norton account.
Sign in if you are an existing user else "Sign up" if you are already a user.
If you are creating an account on norton.com/setup for the first time then complete the verification steps.
Enter the email address and the password of your account, which is registered.
Click "Download your software" from the home page, norton.com/nu16.

Now enter your Norton setup Product key via www.norton.com/setup.
Click submit for further steps
Complete the further process to download Norton setup.
Search for the downloaded file.
Open the downloaded file and perform run norton setup install.
Follow the steps displaying on your computer's screen.
Restart the PC and run a scan task to check whether the Restart the PC and run a scan task to check whether the Norton setup is working properly or not. Make sure to allow the permissions and enable the internet security setting to let Norton setup work properly.

For mcafee support visit : mcafee.com/activate

technation n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Lun Juin 03, 2019 10:10
Message Auteur Message
smithwarner
bronzé
bronzé

Sujet du message:  mcafee.com/activate Répondre en citant

Mcafee.com/activate - If you want to download, install and activate McAfee antivirus on your windows or mac. then you can visit our Mcafee activate website www.mcafee.com/activate. because here you can easily set up your Mcafee account in one visit. For more information call our Mcafee support toll-free number.

smithwarner n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Sont passés par ici... Green Bay Packers Elite Jerseys