Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger Caleb Sturgis Color Rush Jersey
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Jeu Avr 25, 2019 3:36
Message Auteur Message
linchao
Dahu
Dahu

L'humeur de linchao sur www.imood.com

Sujet du message:  Caleb Sturgis Color Rush Jersey Répondre en citant

The Los Angeles Chargers started the game on defense after a Michael Badgley kickoff. Josh Rosen and the Arizona Cardinals offense looked borderline unstoppable at first with David Johnson seemingly picking up positive yardage at will. Larry Fitzgerald capped off the 76-yard drive with a 25-yard touchdown reception and Chargers fans were sweating.The first two plays from scrimmage for the Chargers were a 0-yard reception and 1-yard run for Melvin Gordon. Things got worse from there as Philip Rivers was sacked for a big loss on 3rd down. Donnie Jones outkicked his coverage and Christian Kirk returned the punt for 26 yards.Eight plays and 32 yards later Rayshawn Jenkins Color Rush Jersey , the defense managed to hold the Cardinals to a field goal attempt that Phil Dawson converted from 30 yards out.Desmond King gave the offense good field position with a 40-yard kickoff return. Travis Benjamin followed that with his first big play of the season hauling in a 27-yard reception along the right sideline. From there, the offense was rolling and even a holding penalty and sack on consecutive plays was not able to stop them. Mike Williams ended the drive with a 9-yard score.The defense forced a three-and-out, and things looked rosy, but on the Chargers second play of the ensuing drive, Rivers was stripped and the Cardinals recovered. The defense came up big again, though, and forced a field goal attempt. Dawson missed and the Chargers took over again.A 33-yard pass to Antonio Gates put the Chargers in Cardinals territory and a 28-yard run by Melvin Gordon put six more points on the board.Josh Rosen’s next pass was well behind its intended target and right into the waiting arms of Derwin James. The offense continued to look great on the following drive. Gordon ripped off successful play after successful play including a touchdown. In between, Sean Culkin notched the first reception of his NFL career on a 24-yard Philip Rivers strike down the left sideline.The Cardinals appeared they might put up a fight when they got the ball back, but ultimately they punted it away after only 20 yards of offense.With under two minutes but all three timeouts, the Chargers took over on their own 20 and proceeded to march down the field. Rivers was perfect on the drive which included gorgeous toe-tapping sideline catches by Keenan Allen and Mike Williams Justin Jones Color Rush Jersey , the latter for his second touchdown of the game.The Chargers started the second half with the ball and showed no signs of slowing down. After a 5-yard Gordon run, Rivers completed his 20th consecutive pass across the middle to Allen for a 1st down. Two more Gordon carries moved the sticks again. Ken Whisenhunt then tried to get tricky and Gordon was tackled for a huge loss on a reverse. He appeared hurt, but left the field under his own power. On the next play, Austin Ekeler picked up 14 on a short pass. Ekeler got the call again on 3rd down and picked up the 1st. It was also Rivers’ 23rd consecutive completion to start the game which was a new NFL record. Justin Jackson followed that up by following some great blocking to a nice gain. Jackson got the nod again on 1st down and picked up 5 more. Travis Benjamin caught a short pass and broke a tackle to move the sticks again. Keenan Allen then made another amazing catch along the sideline. This one, though, was in the endzone for a touchdown. The play was reviewed and the call on the field stood. Rivers tied the NFL record for consecutive completions with 25.The Cardinals, of course, followed that up by going three-and-out.Rivers’ first pass of the next drive, sadly, fell incomplete. Ekeler then picked up 15 yards on a nice catch and run. Justin Jackson saw some more work picking up a new set of downs. Benjamin picked up another reception on an intermediate throw across the middle. Eventually Kyzir White Color Rush Jersey , on 3rd & 4, Rivers tried to run for it and came up about a yard short. On 4th & 1, the offense stayed on the field inside the red zone. Ekeler took a pitch to the left side and easily converted. Ekeler then took a carry up the middle and scored his first touchdown of the day as the 3rd quarter ended. That made it 42 unanswered points for the home team.Then the defense forced another three-and-out and Joey Bosa notched his second sack of the game.At this point, Philip Rivers’ day was done as the Chargers did not want to risk injury to their star quarterback in a blowout. Geno Smith took over and the offense promptly stopped being effective. From there on, it was just a matter of running clock and hoping nobody else got injured. The teams traded punts before the Chargers offense got something going by feeding Detrez Newsome before stalling out in the red zone and kicking a field goal to make the score 45-10. I’m going to throw this out there because I know a lot of you had the same problem as I did last night. How hard was it for you to get some sleep last night?Being out here on the West Coast, the game finished around the 9 o’clock hour. But we all know Chargers fans reach all over globe. So, our East Coast brethren saw the game wrap up around midnight, while those across the pond and beyond were watching the game finish past 5am! BFTB’s own Jamie Sewell, who lives in England, had to experience that roller coaster of a ride while the rest of his surrounding world was fast asleep. As Sewell tells it Virgil Green Color Rush Jersey , Chargers fandom has a way of overriding a body’s senses. “I was exhausted before the game even kicked off, but I’d had to have in a much worse condition to even dream of missing the game,” Sewell said. “I can’t lie, I was slightly regretting my decision after the Chiefs had ran out to a 14-0 lead, but after that ending, I don’t think I’ll be able to sleep properly for a week with all the adrenaline flowing through my body. Is there anything better than a primetime win like that - even on no sleep?”Primetime, morning time, this season seems to be evolving into the Chargers time. Most of us fans came into this game with a real sense of optimism. We were feeling good about the match-up. This was as good a Chargers team that we’ve been able to root for in a long time. As good a team to snap that 9 game losing streak as we could hope for. And then the game started. And then the turnovers happened. And it was 14-zero. And it was that same maddeningly frustrating feeling we all felt in week 1 when the Chiefs raced out to their quick lead. The texts from my Raiders friends began to roll in. I didn’t respond. I was not ready to concede the game yet. Hope was still in my heart. And it began to happen. The defense started to clamp down. The offense chipped away. And as the 4th quarter tide shifted to the Chargers sideline, there was a growing hope that the Chargers could tie the game and actually send it into overtime. And I thought, ‘who knows what could happen then’鈥ut that’s not what happened. Instead Chargers Coach Anthony Lynn decided to tell Chargers QB Philip Rivers ‘Hey let’s go win it right now’ and go for the 2 point conversion. And they pulled it off with WR Mike Williams catching a wide open pass to win the game. And that’s how The K.C Shocker game came to be. And what do you think happened after that? At 9pm. That’s when I poured me a nice pour of my best Whisky. And another one. And then I wanted some beer. And I wanted some wings Caleb Sturgis Color Rush Jersey , so I ordered some. And I wanted everyone who was watching the game with me to stay longer so I bought some pizza for them too. The adrenaline running through my veins was shooting thru so fast that I began to wonder how the hell I was going to go to sleep felling like this? Jamie told me he didn’t get to sleep till after 6 am. Think about that for a minute, so even after being exhausted, it took him another hour and a half to finally get to sleep. I’m sure there are many that had this same ‘problem’ extend past the midnight hour. I wonder if it was enough to even cause some of us fans to not even show up for work today.Which, almost happened to me today. I almost called in ‘sick’ because, why not? It would have been a great way to start the weekend. Plus, I didn’t come off that K.C Shocker high till about 1 am. Which got me thinking, and why I initially intended to write this article in the first place. Call it a call to action of sorts. I think its time for all of us to begin to request February 4th of next year off. I have a sneaky suspicion that it might be another one of those very happy, sleepless nights.
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you. 

linchao n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger Caleb Sturgis Color Rush Jersey