Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum La cave qui fait peur Minnesota Vikings: Who were the studs against t
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Lun Avr 29, 2019 9:06
Message Auteur Message
panxing18
bronzé
bronzé

Sujet du message:  Minnesota Vikings: Who were the studs against t Répondre en citant

he 49ers? Week one is in the books for the Minnesota Vikings and the team didn’t disappoint. The Vikings defeated the San Francisco 49ers 24-16 Irv Smith Jersey Womens , in what almost came down to a nail-biter. Minnesota gave fans a pretty solid preview of what to look forward to this season. Every week, I’ll mention two offensive and defensive players that I thought made a significant impact in the game. Here are my two offensive studs:Kirk CousinsCousins had a solid outing in his Vikings regular-season debut. He threw for 244 yards and two touchdowns. He completed 20-of-36 passes, for a completion rate of 55.6%. Despite that shaky offensive line, it held up pretty good for Cousins.The way he was slinging passes was fun to watch, he really knows how to thread the needle when he throws through coverage.He ran the ball four times for 26 yards. Late in the fourth quarter, Cousins was trying to grab a first down Irv Smith white jersey , so he took off and when he got close he dove head first into two defenders. The way he threw his head down when he dove was scary. It just would of been classic Minnesota Vikings if Cousins would have gotten hurt (even though that would be absolutely horrible to Kirk). Props to him though for just going balls deep. Adam ThielenThielen continued right where he left off from last season. He had six receptions for 102 yards, his longest was 34 yards. Thielen had the most receptions along with Dalvin Cook, who also had six, Thielen was targeted 12 times. Stefon Diggs started things off on the receiving end, but finished the game with only three catches off of six targets, but Thielen picked things up. It just seems to all come so natural for Thielen and I truly believe that he has the capability to have a 100-yard days every week.I’m no expert or anything Irv Smith Minnesota Vikings Jerseys , but it’s probably a challenge for opposing defenses to try and figure out what player is going to guard Diggs or Thielen. I’m sure the two will alternate between weeks since one may be double covered and the other may not be. Now, here’s my two defensive studs:Harrison SmithBoy, today he sure proved why he’s capable of being the best safety in the league. Smith led the team with eight total tackles (7 solo, 1 assist). He even managed to sack Jimmy Garoppolo, it only took him 2.9 seconds to sack him. Then, he stepped up big late in the game to help seal the deal with an interception. Ohh yeah Minnesota Vikings Jerseys 2019 , almost forgot about that fumble recovery. I wrote about a few BOLD predictions I had for the season. One was Smith recording ten interceptions this season. Well, he’s certainly on pace鈥?Only needs nine more. If this’ how Smith and the rest of the defense is going to play all year, then this will be another fun year to watch. Mike Hughes Hughes didn’t seem notorious for grabbing interceptions during his time in college. He must of been working on those ball skills, because he grabbed a pick and took it to the house for six. What would make a better NFL debut than doing something like that?Well, probably having a solid day all around. He also recorded three tackles and defended three passes that were sent his way. He was a gunner on special teams and managed to down a punt at the four. No knock to Trae Waynes, but don’t be shocked if Hughes becomes a starter (don’t really think it would be a shocker to anyone). It’s only week one Irv Smith black jersey , but there’s already Defensive Rookie of The Year talk. He did get a good start with that performance though.Report: Minnesota Vikings to activate center Pat Elflein Among all of the roster moves that the Minnesota Vikings are making today, we have the lone player on the team’s Physically Unable to Perform List being moved in a different direction.According to Ben Goessling of the Minneapolis Star-Tribune (among others), the Vikings will be moving center Pat Elflein off of the PUP List before today’s 3:00 PM Central roster deadline. As Goessling points out, while it doesn’t appear that Elflein will be ready for Week 1 action, he will not be forced to miss the first six games of the regular season as he would if he were to start the season on PUP.Elflein was recovering from a pair of off-season surgeries, one on the broken ankle he suffered in the NFC Championship Game and an additional surgery on his shoulder. The team placed him on the PUP List at the start of camp Irv Smith Jersey Mens , and he has not yet practiced with the team as a result.This means that Elflein will count against the 53-man roster, but it’s a very positive sign for one of the keys to the Vikings’ offensive line.So, there’s some good news for Vikings fans this morning.

panxing18 n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum La cave qui fait peur Minnesota Vikings: Who were the studs against t