Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier Regardless of what Tom Coughlin said in a radio interview
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Lun Mai 06, 2019 8:28
Message Auteur Message
zhangzk
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  Regardless of what Tom Coughlin said in a radio interview Répondre en citant

Ok Calais Campbell Jerseys 2019 , so we all know the Jacksonville Jaguars are going to be moving on from Blake Bortles this offseason. there is no way they are going to..."Ok, so we all know the Jacksonville Jaguars are going to be moving on from Blake Bortles this offseason. Regardless of what Tom Coughlin said in a radio interview, there is no way they are going to roll into the 2019 season with Bortles at quarterback again. This leaves the 2019 free agent period and the 2019 NFL Draft as the options for the team to find their replacement.And let’s be honest; There are basically two options for the Jaguars to upgrade their quarterback position and that is Nick Foles in free agency or a mid-tier QB and a rookie in the first round.That’s it.Those are the only realistic and viable options. Can we please stop the nonsense, like Peter King suggested, of the Jaguars doing something like trading for Derek Carr. For one, why would that be a trade of interest for the Jaguars? Carr isn’t any good and he’s way over paid. Trading for Carr is trading for a below average quarterback with cap hits of $22.5, $22.1 and $19 million the next three seasons. While you are able to get out of the deal in 2020 with some savings... what are you going to realistically give up for that one-year expensive rental?I’ve seen other suggestions like trading for Josh Rosen if the Arizona Cardinals pick Kyler Murray No. 1 overall (They won’t) or calling the Seattle Seahawks about Russell Wilson (Why would they?). I’ve even see suggestions the team call about Matt Stafford.Just stop.Please. Stop.It’s Nick Foles or a rookie. That’s it. ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — Chicago Bears safety and Pro Bowl newcomer Eddie Jackson posed the same question to several veterans this week: What’s the tempo of practices and the game?“They told me, ‘If you go out there and pull a hamstring, you’re going too hard,'” Jackson said.It wasn’t exactly the definitive answer Jackson was looking for, but it gave him some insight into what to expect and how to perform in the league’s annual all-star event Sunday.There’s no guarantee everyone else will play at a similar pace.With 44 players appearing in the Pro Bowl for the first time — half of the AFC and NFC rosters — it’s anyone’s guess how intense the game will be. It has looked more like two-hand touch than hard-nosed football in recent years, drawing some criticism.But last year’s event was far from a laugher.The AFC rallied in the rain Black Keelan Cole Jerseys , overcoming a 20-3 deficit and winning 24-23 at Camping World Stadium in Orlando. Players celebrated wildly on the sideline, in the end zone and in the locker room, even chanting about doubling their paychecks.“Everyone knows the slogan ‘money talks,'” Philadelphia Eagles offensive tackle Lane Johnson said. “Well, it’ll probably be talking during the game.”The winners earn $67,000 each, $8,000 more than the players who lose the Super Bowl a week later. The Pro Bowl losers get $39,000 apiece.The offensive and defensive MVPs each land a luxury vehicle, a perk New York Giants running back Saquon Barkley has made clear to teammates he covets.“I know for a fact that Saquon is aware that there’s an MVP car that’s available,” Giants teammate and safety/special teams ace Mike Thomas said. “I expect guys will turn it up later in the game. But knowing we’re competing for MVP, how soon will it start?“I’m still trying to figure that out. I asked. I said, ‘What’s the etiquette? What’s the protocol for this? Guys have given different answers. I’m just going to have to feel it out. Hopefully we go over it a little bit.”Jacksonville Jaguars defensive end Calais Campbell, an 11-year veteran playing in his third all-star game Keelan Cole Jerseys 2019 , recalled his first trip to the Pro Bowl in 2015. Buffalo Bills defensive tackle Kyle Williams told Campbell to “slooooow down” during practice and then opposing quarterback Tony Romo had more advice before kickoff.“I remember Tony Romo told me, ‘Whatever you do, be gentle. My back’s kind of tight,'” Campbell said. “And I remember grabbing him and he shook me off and threw a pass. It was incomplete, but I was like, ‘You told me to be nice and then you break my tackle!’ I was hurt.”It didn’t take Campbell long in practice to see this year could be different. Cornerback Jalen Ramsey, safeties Jamal Adams and Derwin James and others attacked light practiced like regular-season games. They intercepted passes during install periods and showed off for fans by pitching laterals and trying to score.“We have a young crowd, so guys are going a little harder,” Campbell said. “They’re hungry. They want to get it, which I appreciate it. Back in the day, when I first got to the Pro Bowl, it was an older crowd and they were like, ‘Slow down, slow down.’ I was like Black Marcell Dareus Jerseys , ‘I can’t help myself. I want to be great.’“We’re all competitive. We want to win. But at the same time, you want to stay healthy and have a good time. We’ll play around. It’s kind of like a practice at the beginning until it comes down to the end and we’re trying to get the extra money and all the perks that come with winning, so guys go a little harder.”Several players said defensive linemen set the tempo by the way they attack after the snap. Some guys rush full speed, others take a half-hearted approach. And the offensive linemen react accordingly — at least early on.“Eventually, you’ve got to say, ‘Let’s go get it,'” Tennessee Titans left tackle Taylor Lewan said. “Things will start a little slow and then they will pick up and pick up, and if the game’s close in the fourth quarter, it absolutely becomes a blood bath.”No one should be surprised by that. After all, these are ultra-competitive guys with huge egos and they simply can’t ignore the scoreboard — or the extra incentives that come with winning.“You put a ball on the field, we’re going to go,” Philadelphia Eagles safety Malcolm Jenkins said.Added Jackson: “It’s hard for a football player to go out there and just let a guy beat him. It’s going to get pretty intense at some point, and the competition level is going to rise. How high? I guess we’ll just have to see.”

zhangzk n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier Regardless of what Tom Coughlin said in a radio interview