Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier Chicago Bears right guard Kyle Long has a tendon injury
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Lun Mai 06, 2019 9:21
Message Auteur Message
zhangzk
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  Chicago Bears right guard Kyle Long has a tendon injury Répondre en citant

LAKE FOREST White Akiem Hicks Jerseys , Ill. (AP) — and the team is deciding whether to put him on injured reserve.Coach Matt Nagy said Wednesday the three-time Pro Bowl lineman has a boot on his foot and is “week to week.” The Bears are still trying to figure out the “complete extent” of the injury.Asked if Long has any broken bones, Nagy said, “I’m not going to get into the details of it.” But he added there are “some issues” with a tendon.The Bears could place Long on IR with the intent to return in eight weeks if they don’t think he could be back sooner.“Those are decisions we’re going through,” Nagy said. “We’re not there yet. We don’t need to be. Once we get to that point Akiem Hicks Jerseys 2019 , then we’ll decide what we want to do.”Long was hurt in the closing minutes of the Bears’ 24-10 victory over the New York Jets on Sunday. Tight end Dion Sims rolled into him while the two were blocking for Jordan Howard on a run.The injury to Long leaves the NFC North-leading Bears (4-3) in a painful and familiar spot with him as they get ready to visit the Buffalo Bills (2-6). Chicago could also be without star pass rusher Khalil Mack (right ankle) and No. 1 receiver Allen Robinson (groin) again. The two missed the win over the Jets.The 29-year-old Long made the Pro Bowl his first three seasons after being drafted in the first round in 2013. But he missed eight games in 2016 and six last season after playing in 47 of a possible 48 from 2013 to 2015.Nagy again said the latest injury was not the same as the severe one to his right ankle in 2016 that required surgery. Long also had operations on his shoulder, elbow and neck after he was shut down last year.“It’s tough to hear news like that — one of our brothers and other family going down,” quarterback Mitchell Trubisky said. “We’re going to support him all the way and back him up and then it’s next-man-up mentality. We’ve got a lot of depth at the O-line. I feel really comfortable with where we’re at and who’s stepping in there.”The Bears could move Eric Kush or rookie James Daniels from left guard, where they have shared time. Kush missed the game against the Jets because of a neck injury but is expected to play against Buffalo.Another option at right guard is Bryan Witzmann. He signed with Chicago three weeks ago and made 13 starts last season for Kansas City while Nagy was the Chiefs’ offensive coordinator.One scenario that can apparently be ruled out is moving Cody Whitehair from center to guard, a position he has played. Nagy said the Bears haven’t considered that.“It’s tough to see (Long) go down with the passion that he plays with White Danny Trevathan Jerseys ,” Whitehair said. “We hope for the best for him. I know we’ve got the right guys that will step in for him and give their best.”With Long out, the line loses not only one of its best blockers, but a team leader.“He helps me a lot with technique stuff,” Daniels said. “He also (tells me) if there’s a certain look, just be alert for things like that. Both ways Danny Trevathan Jerseys 2019 , it’s nice to have him around.”NOTES: Nagy said the Bears will take a similar approach with Mack and Robinson, after both were held out of practice last week on Wednesday and Thursday and limited on Friday.NFL Week 4 Power Rankings: Let’s check in on the 1st place Bears The Chicago Bears have won two games in a row after their heartbreaking loss to the Green Bay Packers on kickoff weekend. Imagine if the Bears could have just made one more play during that game. The offense is still trying to get things figured out, but the defense is among the league leaders in a number of statistical categories. At some point Matt Nagy’s offense will click, but in the meantime they are doing enough to stay in games. Let’s take a look at where a few football analysts are ranking the 2-1, NFC North leading Chicago Bears in their week 4 Power Rankings.SB Nation moved the Bears up three spots to 14th White Nick Kwiatkoski Jerseys , and SB Nation’s Bleeding Green Nation moved the Bears up two to 13th saying, “I go back to what I said last week: I’m buying Chicago’s defense but I’m selling Mitchell Trubisky. He hasn’t been good.”Trubisky is leaving some plays out on the field, and in my opinion, he’s still thinking too much. Familiarity with his offense and his teammates will get better in time, and while they work on that keep in mind that it’s still a big difference from what we saw last year. The Bears actually dropped three spots Nick Kwiatkoski Jerseys 2019 , to 17th, according to NFL.com.ESPN gave their rankings and listed a “fatal flaw” for each team. Here’s how the Sporting News has it. The USA Today has it like this. Yahoo Sports has the Bears ranked like this.Do you guys agree with these “experts?”Where do you guys see the Bears ranking next week after playing the Tampa Bay Buccaneers?

zhangzk n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier Chicago Bears right guard Kyle Long has a tendon injury