Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum La boussole du refuge The Nikefication of the NFL continues.On Thursday
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Mar Mai 28, 2019 4:00
Message Auteur Message
liny195
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  The Nikefication of the NFL continues.On Thursday Répondre en citant

White Jamison Crowder Jerseys , the Jets will unveil their new uniforms. On Wednesday, an image of the uniforms leaked.If it’s actually the real uniform; it’s possibly a very elaborate and intricate — and persuasive — hoax. (Safety Jamal Adams claims on social media that they aren’t the real thing.)Here they are, premised largely on a return to the green helmets/white “Jets” that the team used in the years between the white helmets with the green oval including “Jets” over the outline of the letters NY. There are differences, but it’s basically the same concept that the team used from 1978 through 1997, as shown in the attached photo of former Jets quarterback Boomer Esiason in the old/sort-of-new uniforms.If these are the real thing, they have three different jerseys (green, white Jamison Crowder Jerseys 2019 , black) and three different pants (green, white, black). The numbers assume a non-traditional design, with “New York” written above them.The Jets become the latest team to overhaul their uniforms since Nike became the league’s official apparel provider. Like many other new uniforms, they will be an acquired taste, at best.New York Jets Coverage Stats - Preseason Week 2 Welcome back to my 2018 Jets Coverage Stats series, where I go through each Jets game and assign responsibility in coverage! Pass coverage is one of the many phases of the game in which statistics are not readily available to aid in analysis. Of course White Spencer Long Jerseys , stats have never and will never tell the entire story. However, they always do a tremendous job of telling a huge part of it and are just another tool that can be used to help evaluate properly without bias or going simply off of obscured memory.With that, let’s dive into preseason Week 2!Previous editions: Pre 1 RULESThe coverage numbers include only legitimate targets into the general area of a receiver/defender; throws in which a defender in coverage were directly involved in the outcome. Throwaways and deflections at the line are excluded.The stats for each individual are that of the quarterback’s passing numbers when targeting the individual’s matchup. A player could have an interception to his coverage credit even if the interception itself was made by a teammate. For example, if Trumaine Johnson tips a pass targeted in his direction and Morris Claiborne comes up with the interception, I would credit Johnson in my charting.“Miscues” (M) are included in charting to attempt to knock defenders who benefited from an egregious error by the offense (drop, horrible throw). A defender can still register an interception or incompletion to his credit on a miscued play.I charted penalties in the offseason series reviewing 2017 but will not be charting penalties for preseason since the game is being called a bit differently right now to set the tone for some new rules.I willbring them back as a category for the regular season.During the regular season I will return to charting the numbers in coverage against each individual opponent, but for the preseason I simply broke it down by position due to the enormous amount of players taking the field on each side. I’ve also split slot receivers and outside receivers into separate positions.Here are the Jets’ numbers in coverage against the Washington Redskins this past week. A glossary is available at the bottom of the chart.Some notes from me:Rashard Robinson played a very good overall game Spencer Long Jerseys 2019 , allowing only 30 yards and 1 first down on 7 targets. He did ultimately cost the Jets the game on the final drive, when he committed a holding penalty and followed by allowing a 20 yard catch to set up the game winning field goal. Despite that, he made some great tackles underneath to limit any YAC and had a few tight reps of coverage down the sideline.Neville Hewitt is playing some really solid inside linebacker. He has been playing against backups, but he has been active and efficient against both the run and pass. He makes quick reads and takes smart routes to the football. What he has provided the team with so far can only be described as good linebacker play. He is making a serious run for a roster spot.Darron Lee really struggled against the Redskins. He allowed 3 first downs in coverage for a total of 58 yards and was also primarily responsible for a 30-yard Redskins rushing play. Lee is taking on increased responsibility this year relaying plays to the defense. It’s very troublesome when a player with that level of responsibility is consistently making mistakes with recognition and awareness. He can’t sit there in his zone with nobody in front of him and allow Vernon Davis to make a wide open first down catch near the sideline. He needs to be better.Morris Claiborne lucked out as his matchup dropped a downfield throw that ended up in the hands of Doug Middleton for the interception.Avery Williamson made my favorite play in coverage on the night. He, like Lee, has faced questions regarding his coverage ability, though I think those have been overblown a bit. Williamson has been solid limiting targets in middle zones with good positioning. However White Andre Roberts Jerseys , he has been taken man to man by backs and tight ends. Still, I think he has the athletic ability and has shown the flashes that prove he could develop into a good cover linebacker, much like Demario Davis did last season. Here’s the play. Williamson mans up against Rob Kelley and covers the wheel route to perfection, finishing with a great play on the ball.Here are the total numbers for the team through two preseason games.What are your thoughts on what you’ve seen in coverage from the Jets so far? Do you have any suggestions for the content or presentation of the coverage series? Don’t hesitate to let me know!

liny195 n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum La boussole du refuge The Nikefication of the NFL continues.On Thursday