Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger A. J. Cann Jersey
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Ven Mai 31, 2019 3:52
Message Auteur Message
linchao
Dahu
Dahu

L'humeur de linchao sur www.imood.com

Sujet du message:  A. J. Cann Jersey Répondre en citant

The Jaguars went up 19 points when running back T.J. Yeldon scored with 25 seconds left in Sunday’s game against the Jets and most coaches probably would have felt secure kicking the extra point to go up 20 points in that spot.Jaguars coach Doug Marrone went for two A. J. Cann Jersey , however. He said after the game that the chart he consulted said to go for two in that scenario, presumably to avoid three touchdowns and three extra points in a very brief period. Jets defensive end Leonard Williams wasn’t a fan of that decision.“I think it’s really disrespectful … but at the same time, I think it’s up to us to gain that respect from other teams and if teams are disrespecting us, it must say something about us https://www.jaguarsfanstore.com/Marqise-Lee-Jersey ,” Williams said, via NJ.com. “That’s how I took it. i took it really personal and I didn’t like it at all.”Safety Jamal Adams and wide receiver Quincy Enunwa didn’t find anything wrong with Marrone’s decision. Both used variations of saying that they’d also “step on their throats” in the Jaguars’ position.Sunday’s loss was the third in a row for the Jets, so it’s been a while since they’ve been in such a spot. The Jaguars will be the next team to try their hand at beating the Chiefs and the biggest obstacle to doing that is quarterback Patrick Mahomes.Mahomes has spent the first four weeks of the season eliciting starstruck responses from around the league and it wasn’t any different when Jaguars head coach Doug Marrone was asked about what he’s seen from Mahomes.“Right now, he’s playing better than any quarterback has ever played. He’s an MVP quarterback Telvin Smith Color Rush Jersey ,” Marrone said in a Wednesday press conference. “The question is what he can’t do. I don’t know. I don’t think words can really put in perspective how great he’s playing. That’s really all there is to it.”Marrone said Mahomes challenges defenses “every which way” because of his arm and ability to make plays on the move, which is certainly something that Kansas City’s first four opponents have found out the hard way. The Jaguars defense has proven to be up for the challenges they’ve faced thus far — they’re ranked first in the league in both points and yards allowed — and Sunday’s attempt to keep that streak alive should make for an entertaining matchup.
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you. 

linchao n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger A. J. Cann Jersey