Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum La boussole du refuge Since Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski threatened
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Mar Juin 04, 2019 3:57
Message Auteur Message
liny195
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  Since Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski threatened Répondre en citant

to retire in April after hearing the Lions were trying to trade for him Womens Jarrett Stidham Jersey , it invited speculation about his future. Gronkowski, though, isn’t ready to talk about anything beyond this season.“I haven’t been thinking about that at all,” Gronkowski said at the podium Thursday. “We’re on the last game. We’re in Week 17. We’ve got the Jets, and that’s all I’m really worried about as of now.”Patriots quarterback Tom Brady Authentic Jarrett Stidham Jersey , 41, reiterated again Wednesday that he plans to play in 2019 and beyond. Gronkowski isn’t ready to make the same proclamation.“We haven’t thought about that. I haven’t thought about that,” Gronkowski said of playing as long as Brady. “We’ve got this big game Sunday still and the playoffs after. That’s the last thing that is on my mind right now. I love the grind. I’m all in. I’ve been all in all season, no matter if it’s been up, if it’s been down Jarrett Stidham Jersey Boys , and I’m going to tell you this right now: I’m going to be all in for the rest of the year no matter when it is. That’s just my main focus. No matter how it goes.”Although he is only 29, Gronkowski’s body has taken a beating. He has played 12 games this season, meaning he’s missed 13 games over the past three seasons, and it certainly does not rank as one of his best seasons statistically. Gronkowski has made 45 catches for 658 yards and only three touchdowns.He had no catches in 59 snaps and three targets in Sunday’s victory over the Bills.Gronkowski, though Infant Jarrett Stidham Jersey , insists he still is having fun.After discussing moments when he was down over his career, Gronkowski departed with a final thought: “I’m back on the rollercoaster, baby. I’m going. I’m here for the ride.”2018 Patriots roster cuts: New England releases linebacker Harvey Langi, offensive tackle Matt Tobin While the roster cutdown deadline has already passed, the New England Patriots have still not made their moves official. Reportedly Jarrett Stidham Jersey Draft , however, they are moving on from a member of their 2017 undrafted class: according to NESN’s Doug Kyed, the Patriots have opted to release linebacker Harvey Langi with the intention of bringing him back via the practice squad:Langi spent most of his rookie season on injured reserve after suffering multiple injuries in a car crash. He was back on the field this offseason but was diagnosed with a lacerated kidney that has kept him out of practice and preseason. While he was a candidate to be placed on injured reserve, New England apparently feels better releasing the 25-year old to get him to the practice squad.According to The Athletic’s Jeff Howe, New England also parted ways with offensive tackle Matt Tobin today:The 28-year old offseason acquisition was battling for the fourth spot at offensive tackle behind starters Trent Brown and Marcus Cannon Jarrett Stidham NFL Jersey , and top swing option LaAdrian Waddle. And while he could have been a beneficiary from season-ending injuries suffered by Isaiah Wynn and Ulrick John, it looks as if Tobin did not do enough over the course of the summer to ultimately take advantage of the opportunity.Instead, it would not be a surprise if the Patriots either kept last year’s number four – Cole Croston – or opted to go with only three offensive tackles.

liny195 n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum La boussole du refuge Since Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski threatened