Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger Orange Chad Thomas Jersey
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Mar Juin 04, 2019 8:03
Message Auteur Message
linchao
Dahu
Dahu

L'humeur de linchao sur www.imood.com

Sujet du message:  Orange Chad Thomas Jersey Répondre en citant

Browns’ defensive snap counts Orange Chad Thomas Jersey , stats, and PFF notes: Week 1 Below, we analyze the snap counts and stats on defense for the Cleveland Browns’ Week 1 game against the Pittsburgh Steelers.Defensive LinePosPlayerPlays%StatsPosPlayerPlays%StatsWow! Myles Garrett played every single snap of the game. That is definitely a difference maker from a year ago. No wonder he was exhausted. I’m not sure I quite agree with that high of a utilization, though — he should have a break every so often to stay fresh.Entering the season, I started thinking to myself, “how can I not expect Myles Garrett to get a sack every week?” Sure enough, he opened with 2 sacks and 2 forced fumbles. There were a couple of negatives — a roughing the passer penalty Chad Thomas Jersey 2019 , and then an illegal block in the back penalty on the interception return in overtime. But those forced fumbles in the fourth quarter are the only reason Cleveland found new life to spark their comeback. What an MVP-type weapon. PFF was a little more critical of Garrett:Unfortunately, the defensive end position outside of Garrett wasn’t much of a strength. Emmanuel Ogbah finished the game with an assist. Garrett also acknowledged that he tweaked his right ankle a little.Larry Ogunjobi had an abnormally high number of tackles for a defensive tackle with seven, and his utilization was also through the roof at 94% of the snaps. That’s what happens when you cut Jamie Meder and Caleb Brantley all of a sudden; your depth of familiar players goes out the window to start the season, and Trevon Coley got hurt again.LinebackerPosPlayerPlays%StatsPosPlayerPlays%StatsRight place, right time? I don’t care — I’ll take it for Joe Schobert. One of my keys for him this year was that he needed to take that next step and make more game-impacting plays, and recovering two fumbles counts.Schobert played 100% of the snaps still, but Christian Kirksey was only in for 73% of the snaps after not missing one snap last year. Jamie Collins played 61% of the snaps.The underrated weapon of the game was rookie Genard Avery Cleveland Browns Damarious Randall Jersey , who seemed to be seeing action as more of a pass-rushing defensive end and played 51% of the snaps. He had the forced fumble in overtime (which initially appeared to be an interception for Schobert) to give Cleveland a shot at winning the game via field goal.CornerbackPosPlayerPlays%StatsPosPlayerPlays%StatsRookie Denzel Ward passed the test with his debut, showing great instincts coming away with two interceptions. I know he gave up the touchdown to Antonio Brown, but that was very good coverage, and he had his hand right in Brown’s catch area. PFF also highlighted another play of his: “He also showed his all-around skill by drawing a flag on a screen while disrupting the rhythm of the play.”Terrance Mitchell also had a couple of nice plays, including one where he contested and broke up a pass for Brown despite having his back to the quarterback.Just from my initial viewing, the player who kept getting beat unfortunately was Briean Boddy-Calhoun, being a bit flat-footed at the line Womens Damarious Randall 2019 Jersey , leading to big plays. T.J. Carrie only saw one snap. It’ll be interesting to see if E.J. Gaines cracks the stat sheet once he is healthy.SafetyPosPlayerPlays%StatsPosPlayerPlays%StatsThe safeties were opportunistic for Cleveland, with Damarious Randall showing his ball skills on a deep interception, and Jabrill Peppers scooping up a fumble and nearly taking it the distance. Randall’s one missed snap came when he cramped up.It was Derrick Kindred who ended up playing more snaps (74%) than Peppers (42%). Expect those numbers to vary between the two most of the season, as both will be used heavily. The Panthers feel they get a steal with one of the draft’s premier edge rushers."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Daily Dawg ChowRufio’s PlaybookCommunity Mock Draft2019 NFL Mock Draft: Carolina Panthers Select DE/OLB Brian Burns at No. 16New,2commentsThe Panthers feel they get a steal with one of the draft’s premier edge rushers.EDTShareTweetShareShare2019 NFL Mock Draft: Carolina Panthers Select DE/OLB Brian Burns at No. 16Melina Myers-USA TODAY SportsWith the 16th pick in the 2019 DBN Community NFL Mock Draft, the Carolina Panthers select...Brian Burns, EDGE Orange David Njoku Jersey , Florida StateThe selection and write-up were made by GrandAdmiralThrawn0905Razzokorny: “Credit for the clips goes to Pro Football Focus. I like the explanation given for the pick and can’t argue with it. Edge rusher and offensive tackle seem to be the route to go, and I think Burns gives the Panthers the young prospect they’ve needed after trying to rely on some veterans there.”The New York Giants are up next, led by fjblessi.2019 DBN Community Mock Draft ResultsPickTeamUsernameSelectionPickTeamUsernameSelection
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you. 

linchao n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger Orange Chad Thomas Jersey