Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum La boussole du refuge Jets 48 Lions 17: A Perfect Start to a New Era
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Ven Juin 21, 2019 3:13
Message Auteur Message
liny195
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  Jets 48 Lions 17: A Perfect Start to a New Era Répondre en citant

That was a heck of a way to start the season.The Jets are 1-0 in 2018 after embarrassing the Detroit Lions tonight at Ford Field. After the season started in the worst fashion imaginable with Sam Darnold throwing a pick six on his first NFL pass White Trenton Cannon Jerseys , Gang Green took control of the game.What went right? Let’s talk about it below.The GoodDarron Lee: Many, including me, have called 2018 a make or break year for Lee. This was a big first step in the “make” direction. In truth, I thought Lee played a pretty lousy first half. The only times I noticed him were once when he got washed out of a play and another time when he whiffed on a tackle.In the second half, Lee looked like the type of impact guy you’d expect a first round pick to be. He recorded a pair of interceptions. The first one kind of fell into his lap, but it just seemed to ignite him. It preceded a second pick where he read Matthew Stafford’s eyes and did a great job going to get the ball. From that point forward Trenton Cannon Jerseys 2019 , he was all over the field making plays and came close to nabbing a third pick. In addition to his picks, he tied for the team high with 7 tackles.Time will tell whether this game was a turning point for the 2016 first rounder. For tonight at least he finally showed signs of developing into the guy the Jets have been dreaming about for three years.Jamal Adams: Adams is another player the Jets need to make a big leap. So far, so good in 2018. Jamal was constantly in the middle of plays. He had a couple of run stops. He made a big hit that broke up a potential touchdown catch. He set up a Trumaine Johnson interception with another hit, and he finally got the first pick of his career in the fourth quarter. What we saw tonight was an impact safety.Sam Darnold: I can’t imagine it’s easy making your first NFL start as a 21 year old on the road on national television. The task probably seems more daunting for a youngster who throws an ugly pick six on his first attempt. Darnold showed a lot of composure after that, bouncing back to play a solid game. He made a lot of good reads and accurate if unsexy throws. After not showing up the deep ball in the preseason, he hit Robby Anderson on a 41 yarder for his first career touchdown pass. I thought his most impressive drive came in the third quarter after the Lions tied the game at 17. The game felt like it might have been shifting away from the Jets White Jamal Adams Jerseys , but Darnold put together a touchdown drive, hitting all 3 of his passes to go with an interference penalty. The Jets scored to take the lead, and a deluge followed.Robby Anderson: Robby did what Robby always does. He got open deep and did a great job tracking a long pass. Darnold underthrew it a bit, but Anderson still made the play.Quincy Enunwa: The Jets missed Enunwa quite a bit last season. If you forgot why, tonight’s game was a nice reminder. He led the Jets with 6 catches for 63 yards, which included a 21 yard touchdown on the aforementioned third quarter drive that gave the Jets the lead.Isaiah Crowell: Crowell’s Jets debut resulted in a 100 yard game. It was 102 on 10 carries to be exact Jamal Adams Jerseys 2019 , including a 62 yard cherry on top touchdown run in the second half. That was his second touchdown on the night. I love the way he finishes his runs. I forsee him as a closer in the fourth quarter when the Jets have the lead and are trying to run out the clock.Morris Claiborne: Claiborne locked down his assignments well all night and recorded an interception.Buster Skrine: Skrine also had a very solid game in coverage.Henry Anderson: Anderson is supposed to be a run stopper, but he delivered a couple of big hits on Matthew Stafford, one of which resulted in Lee’s first interception.Andre Roberts: Just as we all (none of us) expected, Jets special teams were stellar. Roberts was the shining star. A 45 yard punt return average will do. That includes a 78 yard touchdown.The BadTrumaine Johnson: The big free agent acquisition had a rough debut. He was beaten for a couple of big passing plays. He had a penalty. And even though he had an interception, he fumbled it away on a return after taking a big hit that briefly forced him to leave the game. In a way it’s encouraging to see the Jets defense playing so well even with Johnson struggling since the corner is probably going to play better in subsequent weeks. That raises the ceiling of the unit.Kelvin Beachum: The left tackle appeared to be responsible for a sack and took a penalty.................It’s tough to start the season better than this. Enjoy a victory week. Bringing your daily links to the NFL’s New York Jets"Good morning, Gang Green Nation! I hope everyone’s having a great start to their day. It’s another dead zone for Jet articles today White Marcus Maye Jerseys , and the monotony of the off-season has finally hit again. You know it’s bad when there’s a multitude of ‘reports’ regarding the Jets wishing the Knicks good luck for the NBA Draft, and news that the team picked up two cans for fodder (WR Xavier Ubosi and T Calvin Anderson) that the Patriots waived. I’m known to be a bit nefarious, but does anyone really think those two players will stick? Outside of that there’s some typical Maccagnan bashing, mostly in regards to his latest failure in Rashard Robinson that allowed some writers to re-open the can of worms that has been Big Mac’s tenure in NY. Rounding off this meager day of content is Adam Gase’s feelings of off-season All-Pro Trevon Wesco. I can assure you, it’s nothing but praise. With that said here are your links to the team at the halfway point of your week.SNY - Bent - Which Jets UDFAs have best chance of making impact in 2019?Eric Allen - Jets Roster Reset: Talent Around Sam Darnold Has Improved at All LevelsMatt Stypulkoski - NFL free agents 2019: What are Jets’ remaining options at center after Eagles re-signed Stefen Wisniewski? 3 best choices leftTyler Calvaruso - A look at Jets GM Mike Maccagnan’s biggest mistakesMatt Stypulkoski - Just how bad was Jets’ Rashard Robinson trade? Ranking Mike Maccagnan’s 13 worst movesMatt Stypulkoski - These 2 stats should have Jets’ Gregg Williams foaming at mouth as he schemes for Leonard Williams, Quinnen WilliamsEthan Greenberg - Jets Add WR Xavier Ubosi Marcus Maye Jerseys 2019 , T Calvin AndersonJeff Howe - Released by Patriots, Anderson lands with Jets 24 hours laterEthan Greenberg - What Does Adam Gase Like About Jets Rookie TE Trevon Wesco?Luke Easterling - Jets HC Adam Gase loves Trevon Wesco's versatilityLuke Easterling - What the Jets are getting in 5th-round pick Blake CashmanHere are your missed connections from yesterday.Here’s the thread about nothing, make sure to check it out!I hope you all have a safe and wonderful rest of the day!

liny195 n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum La boussole du refuge Jets 48 Lions 17: A Perfect Start to a New Era