Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger Kyle Long Jersey
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Ven Aoû 02, 2019 3:04
Message Auteur Message
linchao
Dahu
Dahu

L'humeur de linchao sur www.imood.com

Sujet du message:  Kyle Long Jersey Répondre en citant

I started digging up some numbers to share on Twitter (follow me @wiltfongjr by the way!) about the improvements made by the 2011 Baltimore Ravens when they hired Chuck Pagano as defensive coordinator. My Twitter thread got so big I figured it best to write it up here at WCG too. In 2010 the Baltimore Ravens were 12-4 (2nd in the AFC North) and they had a damn good defense that was coordinated by Greg Mattison. In 2011 Mike Ditka Jersey Limited , Mattison left to coordinate the defense of the Michigan Wolverines, so the Ravens named Pagano as their new defensive play caller. In 2011 the Ravens again went 12-4, but this time they won the AFC North. The Bears just hired the 58-year old Pagano to run their defense and a lot of fans are assuming there’ll be a drop off in production form the group that has been coordinated by Vic Fangio the last four years. While it’s certainly possible, don’t discount the possibility that it could get even better. Pagano is an old school coach that has a reputation as a good teacher, which are a couple traits that Fangio has. The grizzled Pagano should be a good pairing with the 40-year old Matt Nagy just like Fangio was. I’ll run down some of the ways the 2010 Ravens’ defense improved when they hired Pagano. In 2010 the Ravens defense was ranked 6th in DVOA and in 2011 it improved to 1st.Baltimore allowed 319 yards per game (10th in the NFL) in 2010, and in 2011 they allowed 289 yards per game (3rd). In 2010 the Ravens’ defense allowed 16.9 points per game, and in 2011 they allowed 16.6 ppg, but if you take away the 3 return TDs and the 2 defensive TDs returned from their total Josh Sitton Jersey Limited , Pagano’s defense really only gave up 14.8 ppg.In 2010, Baltimore was 15th in the NFL by allowing 38% of 3rd down conversions, but in 2011 they improved to 2nd at 32%.The Ravens had 27 sacks (27th in the NFL) in 2010, but in 2011 they had 48 which was 3rd. Baltimore allowed opposing quarterbacks to compile a passer rating of 76.4 in 2010 (5th best), but under Pagano in 2011 they allowed a league low 68.8.In 2010 Terrell Suggs was a Pro Bowler for the Ravens, but in 2011 he was a Pro Bowler, he was named 1st team All Pro, and he was the Defensive Player of the Year. The bottom line is Pagano took a very good Ravens defense and he helped them get even better. Sure http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com/kyle-fuller-jersey , history has shown us plenty of defenses that took a step back when changing coordinators, but some have improved too. Who’s to say the 2019 Bears can’t to that as well? The Bears announced Wednesday that nickelback Bryce Callahan was being place on injured reserve with his previously reported broken foot, ending his great 2018 season.In a corresponding move, the team announced they were signing CB Marcus Williams, out of North Dakota State:The reason for that distinction of college is that he should not be confused with Marcus Williams, the safety for the New Orleans Saints, who went to Utah.Anyway, the Bears’ newly signed Williams is a five year veteran who has played for the Texans Kyle Long Jersey , Jets and, most recently, Tampa Bay, where he appeared in two games, the last being against the Bears way back in week 4. Williams should be familiar to the nickel spot and back up duty, seeing as he’s appeared in 51 games in his career but with just 15 starts. Williams had a career high 6 interceptions for the Jets in 2015 when he started just three games and appeared in 13.Sherrick McManis is the next man up in place of Callahan in the immediate term, with Williams just slotting in as a backup.
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you. 

linchao n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Sam Aoû 10, 2019 16:18
Message Auteur Message
martix028
flocon
flocon

Sujet du message:  Re: Kyle Long Jersey Répondre en citant

linchao a écrit:
I started digging up some numbers to share on Twitter (follow me @wiltfongjr by the way!) about the improvements made by the 2011 Baltimore Ravens when they hired Chuck Pagano as defensive coordinator. My Twitter thread got so big I figured it best to write it up here at meilleurs credits perso WCG too. In 2010 the Baltimore Ravens were 12-4 (2nd in the AFC North) and they had a damn good defense that was coordinated by Greg Mattison. In 2011

I’m a new member here and I think that this site is a very good one because there are many different subjects and various tips!

martix028 n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger Kyle Long Jersey