Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger Jim Brown Jersey White
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Jeu Aoû 15, 2019 4:44
Message Auteur Message
linchao
Dahu
Dahu

L'humeur de linchao sur www.imood.com

Sujet du message:  Jim Brown Jersey White Répondre en citant

GREEN BAY PACKERS (7-9)New faces: GM Brian Gutekunst Myles Garrett Jersey , offensive coordinator Joe Philbin, defensive coordinator Mike Pettine, TE Jimmy Graham, TE Marcedes Lewis, QB DeShone Kizer, DE Muhammad Wilkerson, rookie ILB Oren Burks, ILB Antonio Morrison, CB Tramon Williams, rookie CBs Jaire Alexander and Josh Jackson, P JK Scott.Key losses: Retired GM Ted Thompson Jim Brown Jersey White , defensive coordinator Dom Capers, WR Jordy Nelson, G Jahri Evans, TE Richard Rodgers, QB Brett Hundley, S Morgan Burnett, CB Damarious Randall.Strengths: QB Aaron Rodgers healthy again after being limited to seven games because of collarbone injury. Graham provides much-needed athletic and playmaking presence at tight end. Graham, Lewis and returnee Lance Kendricks form deep tight end group. Davante Adams emerged into one of NFC’s top WRs and Randall Cobb still has potential to turn short passes into big gains. Running back-by-committee with Jamaal Williams, Aaron Jones and Ty Montgomery. Strong starting five on line when healthy. D-line could be scary good with Wilkerson joining already strong core of Mike Daniels, Kenny Clark and Dean Lowry. ILB Blake Martinez led team in tackles. Tramon Williams brings veteran presence to CB position also injected with more athleticism with drafting of Alexander and Jackson. Fifth-year S Ha Ha Clinton-Dix entering option year of rookie contract. K Mason Crosby steady and reliable. JK Scott showing why Packers took punter in fifth round with strong leg in practice.Weaknesses: Poor showing by second-string line in third preseason game against Raiders again raised questions about quality depth beyond starters, particularly at tackle. Keeping Rodgers healthy of utmost importance Bernie Kosar Jersey White , especially after pass game struggled with backup Brett Hundley in 2017. DeShone Kizer, acquired from Browns in offseason, new backup after Hundley dealt to Seattle. Geronimo Allison appears capable of joining Adams and Cobb as one of top three wideouts, but returnee Trevor Davis hampered by hamstring injury. Packers otherwise young at WR, including three drafted rookies. Pass-rush options behind OLBs Clay Matthews and Nick Perry in question. Morrison late acquisition from Colts because of season-ending knee injury to Jake Ryan and shoulder injury later in camp to Burks. Despite their playmaking potential, Alexander, Jackson and second-year player Kevin King still young and subject to on-job training.Fantasy Player To Watch: Graham. 6-foot-7 tight end could be Rodgers’ new favorite target in red zone.Vegas Says: Super Bowl 14-1. Over/under wins 10.Expectations: Return to playoffs as long as Rodgers remains healthy. He shows no signs of slowing down otherwise, and Graham can help open middle of field and draw attention away from Adams and Cobb, and vice versa. With fresh voice on defense with Pettine, improvements on that side of ball may hold key to whether Pack can get back to top of NFC North and make deep postseason run. When Armonty Bryant was released by the Raiders last May, the team attached a non-football illness designation to the designation and Bryant has been fighting that illness ever since.Raiders doctors told Bryant to get his kidneys checked out after an April physical and Bryant was diagnosed with focal segmental glomerulosclerosis a short time later. The condition has resulted in end stage renal failure and Bryant is currently on dialysis while he waits for a transplant.“They say the kidney is a silent killer Jarvis Landry Jersey White ,” Bryant said, via Michael Rothstein of ESPN.com. “It’s true because I can tell you right now, I had nothing wrong with me. I had a little back issues, but that’s about it. I never thought that this could end my career, basically.”Bryant played 36 games for the Browns and Lions from 2013 to 2016. He served three suspensions for violating the league’s substance abuse policy before being released by the Lions in 2017.Bryant’s wife Kim, who is due to give birth to a child, said the situation is “completely depressing” her husband as he can’t transition to a post-football life while waiting to find a donor. Bryant thought he had found one that matched his type-O blood, but further tests showed it wasn’t as good a match as hoped.One hope is that Bryant is a donor match program where Bryant would “get a match from someone else and his donor gives a kidney to someone with whom he or she is a match.”“I need a kidney,” Bryant said. “And I want people to know you don’t have to be a match for me to donate a kidney. Why not save someone else’s life and mine at the same time?”We hope Bryant finds the help he needs and has many years to share with his growing family.
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you. 

linchao n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger Jim Brown Jersey White