Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum La boussole du refuge //www.jetsjerseyproshop.com
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Mar Aoû 27, 2019 6:46
Message Auteur Message
liny195
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  //www.jetsjerseyproshop.com Répondre en citant

EAST RUTHERFORD White Avery Williamson Jerseys , N.J. (AP) — Isaiah Crowell ran all over the Denver Broncos‘ suddenly leaky defense — and kept his touchdown celebration low-key this time around.The New York running back ran for a franchise-record 219 yards, including a 77-yard touchdown , and Sam Darnold threw two TD passes to Robby Anderson, including a 76-yarder, to help the big-play Jets snap a three-game losing streak with a 34-16 victory over the Denver Broncos on Sunday.“It means a lot to me,” Crowell said. “I’ve got to give all the credit to my O-line. I can’t really take the credit. Really, it was all them. I mean, the holes were open. Anybody could’ve run through them. It just happened to be me.“They really set the record.”Crowell needed just 15 carries to break the team record of 210 yards rushing set by Thomas Jones in 2009 against Buffalo. His 14.6 yards per carry set an NFL record for a player with at least 15 attempts, according to Elias Sports Bureau.Bilal Powell added 99 yards rushing, and New York finished with 323 yards on the ground — second-most in team history — and 512 overall yards.After an ugly 20-yard punt early in the second quarter by Colby Wadman, who replaced the injured Marquette King, the Jets (2-3) took advantage immediately. Crowell took the handoff, scooted to the left sideline and zipped into the end zone — getting some nice blocks from receivers Anderson, Pryor and Jermaine Kearse along the way — for a 77-yard yard touchdown that tied the game.Crowell was fined $13,369 by the NFL and given a stern lecture from coach Todd Bowles for his crude TD celebration two weeks ago in Cleveland when he wiped his rear end with the football. This time, Crowell simply tossed the ball to the turf in the end zone.“I didn’t want to do anything that would cost my team a penalty Avery Williamson Jerseys 2019 ,” Crowell said.The Jets were just getting started with big plays.On their next possession, Darnold found Anderson streaking down the field uncovered and connected for a 76-yard touchdown that put New York ahead 14-7 with 10:46 left in the half. It was the longest TD catch of Anderson’s career.According to the Jets, it was the first time they have had multiple TDs on offense of 75 yards or more in the same game since Sept. 24, 1972, against the Baltimore Colts. Joe Namath tossed TD passes of 79 and 80 yards to Rich Caster in that one. It was the first time the Jets had a TD catch and a TD run of at least 75 yards.“Every single week, we can do that,” Darnold said. “I’m just really excited for next week.”Darnold also had a TD toss to Terrelle Pryor that sealed the game late in the fourth quarter for the Jets. The rookie quarterback finished 10 of 22 for 198 yards and the three scores with an interception to help New York to its first win since the season opener.“It was really a team effort,” Darnold said, “and I couldn’t be more proud.”The Jets’ defense came up big, too, while playing without coordinator Kacy Rodgers, who is dealing with what Bowles has called a “serious” illness. Bowles ran the defense against the Broncos and the Jets kept the pressure on Keenum all game, sacking him four times — including two by Leonard Williams.“We had our brother down and that was our message that we wanted to play for him,” safety Jamal Adams said of Rodgers. “I know he’s smiling right now.”They nearly had one more big play when Marcus Maye intercepted Keenum’s final pass and returned it 104 yards — the longest in team history — before being taken down by Courtland Sutton at the 1 to end the game.It was also the longest non-touchdown on an INT return, according to Elias.Keenum finished 35 of 51 for 377 yards with touchdown passes to Sutton and Demaryius Thomas for the Broncos (2-3).“We usually are a pretty stout defense,” Broncos linebacker Von Miller said. “Today White Rashard Robinson Jerseys , we weren’t. We got gashed over the top two or three times today. It was a rough one.”SLOW STARTThe Jets turned the ball over on their second play from scrimmage when Adam Gotsis knocked the ball out of Powell’s hands and recovered at New York’s 20. Three plays later, Keenum found Sutton in the end zone from 8 yards out to give Denver a 7-0 lead.It was Keenum’s first TD pass since Week 1, when he had three in a win over Seattle, and the first touchdown reception of Sutton’s career.STORMING BACKKeenum completed passes of 31 yards to Thomas and 24 to DaeSean Hamilton to put the Broncos at the Jets 7, but New York came up with a red-zone stop and held Denver to a 30-yard field goal by Brandon McManus to make it 14-10 with 3:58 left in the half.On New York’s next possession, Darnold reared back from the 35 and fired a perfectly placed pass into the left corner of the end zone, where it dropped into Anderson’s hands just beyond a pursuing Bradley Roby for another touchdown.“Anyone who saw the game knows it wasn’t good enough,” Broncos safety Justin Simmons said of Denver’s defense. “It’s not what we do. We’ve got to be better.”INJURIESJets: CB Buster Skrine left in the first quarter with a concussion and didn’t return. Skrine started in place of Trumaine Johnson, who was sidelined with a strained quadriceps.Broncos: CB Adam Jones was ruled out in the second half after injuring a leg.ANTHEMThere were no individual protests by players on either team during the singing of the national anthem.UP NEXTBroncos: home vs. Los Angeles Rams next Sunday.Jets: home vs. Indianapolis Colts next Sunday. NEW YORK (AP) — All those good feelings and positive vibes from a two-game winning streak are long gone. Two straight losses have the Jets scrambling for answers — again — and they need to find them fast.Todd Bowles’ bunch is 3-5 after eight games for the third straight season. New York finished 5-11 in each of the past two, and a repeat performance might not sit well with ownership — or the fans.“It’s very frustrating,” Bowles said Monday during a conference call. “We’ve got to put our heads down and we’ve got to correct this and we’ve got to try to come out and win some ballgames.“The season’s not over, but we’re halfway through and we’re 3-5 and you don’t like where you are, but we’ve dug ourselves this hole, we’ve got to dig ourselves out.”Easier said than done, of course. Especially based on how the previous two seasons played out.New York has a pair of AFC East rivals up next on the schedule, with a game at Miami next Sunday before the Jets return home to face Buffalo in two weeks. Then Rashard Robinson Jerseys 2019 , they’ll have their bye-week break — and have a good sense of what direction their season is heading.“I mean, obviously we’re not satisfied with our record,” safety Marcus Maye said. “We know where we want to be, but we took a look at it today and we know we still have all of our division games coming up, so those are our most important games coming up here on our schedule.“Even with a 3-5 record, we know we still have everything sitting in front of us despite everything that’s happened already.”The Jets ended a three-game skid three weeks ago with a convincing 34-16 win over Denver and followed that up by outlasting Indianapolis in a 42-34 victory to get their record back to .500 at 3-3.But in a 37-17 loss to Minnesota last week and an ugly 24-10 defeat at Chicago on Sunday , New York has looked flat and sloppy.Injuries to key players such as wide receivers Quincy Enunwa and Robby Anderson, running back Bilal Powell and center Spencer Long haven’t helped. But the Jets have also not made things easy on themselves with penalties, including eight against the Bears.“Just shooting ourselves in the foot,” quarterback Sam Darnold said. “The penalties killed. If we don’t have the early false starts, I think it’s just a different game.”New York was actually called for 10 penalties, with eight accepted. Of those, five were false starts and two neutral-zone infractions.“That was probably the worst part of the game,” Bowles said. “It’s just a concentration thing by certain guys at certain times. We get that fixed as coaches, they’ve got to fix it as players. The false starts were the most disheartening thing of the whole ballgame.”That’s saying a lot, considering there was plenty not to like against the Bears.Darnold was 14 of 29 for 153 yards and a touchdown to Chris Herndon White Kelvin Beachum Jerseys , but the offense was sluggish for most of the game. New York had just 207 yards of total offense, the third-lowest total in Bowles’ three-plus seasons — and that’s even with Chicago being without the injured Khalil Mack.The running game was completely ineffective with just 57 yards on 24 attempts, a dismal average of 2.4 yards per carry. That’s a far cry from the 323 yards rushing, boosted by Isaiah Crowell’s franchise-record 219, against Denver three weeks ago.“That’s a good question,” Bowles said when asked about the running game’s struggles lately. “I didn’t think it was good at all yesterday. I thought they beat us up front and they beat us to the punch.“I thought we missed some assignments that we’ve got to correct, but we’ve got to keep grinding at it. We can’t be up and down. We’ve got to be consistent at it. If we want to throw the ball consistently, we got to be able to run it consistently.”Sounds simple enough, but the Jets have found consistency in just about anything to be tough to come by.Bowles spoke after the game about how he liked how the team stayed together throughout the game against the Bears, and that is a positive from which to build. The players echoed their coach’s sentiments, insisting that they can turn things around together.Bowles also believes the Jets are better today than they were at the start of the season.“Any time you don’t win ballgames, you don’t see that on record,” Bowles said. “But I feel like we’re closer from a chemistry standpoint and camaraderie standpoint. We’ve just got to make some plays.”NOTES: The Jets re-signed CB Juston Burris to the practice squad. Burris, a fourth-rounder in 2016, was cut from the active roster Saturday to make room for RB De’Angelo Henderson. … Bowles had no update on NT Steve McLendon’s ankle injury that forced him out of the game.

liny195 n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum La boussole du refuge //www.jetsjerseyproshop.com