Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger Amari Cooper Color Rush Jersey
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Mar Sep 10, 2019 3:06
Message Auteur Message
linchao
Dahu
Dahu

L'humeur de linchao sur www.imood.com

Sujet du message:  Amari Cooper Color Rush Jersey Répondre en citant

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Dallas receiver Cole Beasley and tight end Blake Jarwin are both active for the Cowboys’ divisional playoff game against the Los Angeles Rams on Saturday night.Dallas guard Xavier Su’a-Filo also is active at the Coliseum Amari Cooper Color Rush Jersey , but rookie Connor Williams is expected to start at left guard.Beasley, Jarwin and Su’a-Filo all have struggled with ankle injuries in recent days, and Beasley and Jarwin didn’t practice this week. They’ll all be in uniform when the Cowboys attempt to win two playoff games in the same season for the first time in 23 years.Beasley was Dallas’ second-leading receiver in the regular season with 65 catches for 672 yards and three TDs, but he was limping badly at times in the Cowboys’ wild-card playoff win over Seattle. Jarwin was fifth this season with 27 receptions for 307 yards, and he made three TD catches in the regular-season finale against the Giants.The Cowboys’ inactives were quarterback Mike White Emmitt Smith Color Rush Jersey , safety Darian Thompson, running back Darius Jackson, linebacker Chris Covington, defensive end Dorance Armstrong, defensive tackle Daniel Ross and defensive lineman David Irving.The Rams had no surprises in their roster decisions. Los Angeles’ inactive players were defensive back Darious Williams https://www.dallascowboysfanshop.com/Roger-Staubach-Jersey , running back Justin Davis, linebacker Ogbo Okoronkwo, linebacker Trevon Young, guard Jamil Demby and defensive tackles Sebastian Joseph-Day and Tanzel Smart.Todd Gurley was active for the Rams after missing the previous two games with an ankle injury. The Pro Bowl running back is expected to play at full strength in his first game in four weeks when the Rams attempt to earn their first playoff victory in 14 years.Rookie John Kelly also was active, giving the Rams another option at running back behind Gurley and C.J. Williams.Edge rusher Matt Longacre also was active for the third straight game after sitting out three of the previous four games for Los Angeles. Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott met with NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell on Tuesday to discuss an incident at a Las Vegas music festival earlier this offseason.Elliott had a confrontation with security guard Kyle Johnson https://www.dallascowboysfanshop.com/Tony-Dorsett-Jersey , who said that Elliott shoved him. Elliott was briefly handcuffed, but criminal charges were not filed. Johnson requested a “sincere apology” from Elliott and Goodell sought a conversation as part of a process examining if Elliott, who served a six-game suspension in 2017, violated the Personal Conduct Policy.Elliott posted a message on Twitter after the meeting that included both an apology and a rundown of what he said he and Goodell discussed on Tuesday.“Earlier today, I met with the Commissioner to share with him what occurred in Las Vegas and what I have learned from that incident. I’ve worked hard to make better decisions and to live up to the high standards that are expected of me.I failed to do that here and I made a poor decision. I apologized to Kyle Johnson at the time and I meant it.I need to work harder to ensure I do not put myself in compromised situations in the future. I am rededicating myself to use all of the resources that the league has made available. But in the end Randy White Jersey , it is up to me and I am determined not to be in this position again.”Elliott is expected at training camp with the Cowboys later this month.
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you. 

linchao n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger Amari Cooper Color Rush Jersey