Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger Josey Jewell Jersey
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Mar Sep 17, 2019 3:04
Message Auteur Message
linchao
Dahu
Dahu

L'humeur de linchao sur www.imood.com

Sujet du message:  Josey Jewell Jersey Répondre en citant

Editor’s note: Pete is a bit under the weather this week https://www.broncosfanstore.com/Courtland-Sutton-Jersey , but he didn’t want to let his pick’em streak end this late into the season! He somehow got himself the energy to get these into the system before it was too late. All picks were submitted before the Thursday Night Game, I assure you. Get well soon, Pete! - Tim LynchLast Week: 9-7Overall: 118-71-2Jacksonville Jaguars (4-Cool at Tennessee Titans (6-6) 6:20pm FOX/NFLN TNFPrediction: Jags 6, Titans 9New York Jets (3-9) at Buffalo Bills (4-Cool 11:00am CBSPrediction: Jets 17, Bills 20Carolina Panthers (6-6) at Cleveland Browns (4-7-1) 11:00am FOXPrediction: Panthers 23, Browns 27Atlanta Falcons (4-Cool at Green Bay Packers (4-7-1) 11:00am FOXPrediction: Falcons 23 Isaac Yiadom Color Rush Jersey , Packers 24Indianapolis Colts (6-6) at Houston Texans (9-3) 11:00am CBSPrediction: Colts 20, Texans 30Baltimore Ravens (7-5) at Kansas City Chiefs (10-2) 11:00am CBSPrediction: Ravens 33, Chiefs 34New England Patriots (9-3) at Miami Dolphins (6-6) 11:00am CBSPrediction: Patriots 27, Dolphins 20New Orleans Saints (10-2) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (5-7) 11:00am FOXPrediction: Saints 51, Bucs 32New York Giants (4-Cool at Washington Redskins (6-6) 11:00am FOXPrediction: Giants 27, Redskins 20Cincinnati Bengals (5-7) at Los Angeles Chargers (9-3) 2:05pm CBSPrediction: Bengals 13 Josey Jewell Jersey , Chargers 28Denver Broncos (6-6) at San Francisco 49ers (2-10) 2:05pm CBSPrediction: Broncos 23, Niners 17Detroit Lions (4-Cool at Arizona Cardinals (3-9) 2:25pm FOXPrediction: Lions 23, Cardinals 20Philadelphia Eagles (6-6) at Dallas Cowboys (7-5) 2:25pm FOXPrediction: Eagles 17, Cowboys 24Pittsburgh Steelers (7-4-1) at Oakland Raiders (2-10) 2:25pm FOXPrediction: Steelers 31, Raiders 32Los Angeles Rams (11-1) at Chicago Bears (8-4) 6:20pm NBC SNFPrediction: Rams 34, Bears 31Minnesota Vikings (6-5-1) at Seattle Seahawks (7-5) 6:15pm ESPN MNFPrediction: Vikings 20 https://www.broncosfanstore.com/Daesean-Hamilton-Jersey , Seahawks 27 Denver Broncos training camp continues with Day 5 today. The players will finally get their first day off on Tuesday after five days of practice sessions to start training camp." Denver Broncos Training CampBroncos training camp: Day 5 live updatesNew,24commentsDenver Broncos training camp continues with Day 5 today. The players will finally get their first day off on Tuesday after five days of practice sessions to start training camp.MDTThe Denver Broncos will get a day off on Tuesday, but not before they get in one more practice session today. Day 5 begins the same time the first four began, however, when they return to the field on Wednesday it will be at a different time. Check the Broncos training camp schedule to learn more about that. The big news from Day 4 centered around rookie first-round draft pick, Noah Fant Case Keenum Color Rush Jersey , who had his best practice yet after a sluggish start to training camp. Fellow rookie, Brett Rypien, also received some high praise. Head Coach Vic Fangio thinks the young quarterback has a future in this league.We try to be cognizant of—a lot of teams only have three quarterbacks in camp,” Fangio said of Rypien. “We have four. We are getting a fair amount of reps out there as it seems. Some days he’s going to get more that other. That’s just the way it goes, but I like Brett. Brett, I think Jared Veldheer Jersey , maybe, he’s got a future.”The story of the first four days of camp continues to be rookie wide reciever Juwann Winfree. He has now caught the eye of the best players on the team and that’s exactly where a rookie sixth round pick would love to be this early in their career.“Fifteen [Winfree] is nice,” cornerback Chris Harris Jr. said. “I see him every day catching a lot of balls, having great routes. He’s stronger than a lot of people would think as a young receiver. I like 15’s game.”Stay tuned to Mile High Report as Broncos training camp continues.Day 5 Recap
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you. 

linchao n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger Josey Jewell Jersey