Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger Tramaine-Brock-Jersey
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Mar Sep 24, 2019 3:10
Message Auteur Message
linchao
Dahu
Dahu

L'humeur de linchao sur www.imood.com

Sujet du message:  Tramaine-Brock-Jersey Répondre en citant

ENGLEWOOD Billy Turner Jersey , Colo. (AP) Not even the signing of free agent Case Keenum could keep the Broncos from staging yet another quarterback competition this offseason.This time it’s a battle for the backup job.After bypassing a quarterback in a draft that was deep on passing prospects, general manager John Elway declared that Paxton Lynch and Chad Kelly would duke it out for the No. 2 job.That served as a vote of confidence in Lynch, his 2016 first-round pick who hasn’t been able to win the starting job, and a golden opportunity for Kelly, ”Mr. Irrelevant” in 2017 as the last player picked in the draft.”With Paxton, we still think he is young. We are not kicking him to the curb. He can still develop. When we drafted him two years ago, we knew it was going to take some time,” Elway said. ”Paxton is going to compete with Chad for that backup spot. We are not going to bring another one in for OTAs.”That marked the first time Elway had publicly mentioned Kelly as having a chance to win a roster spot a year after missing his entire rookie season while recovering from wrist and knee surgeries.”I thought of it as, OK, perfect, I can get more reps,” Kelly said Saturday after serving as the only quarterback during a 90-minute walkthrough that capped the Broncos’ three-day rookie orientation. ”I just look at it as another opportunity to get better each and every day and each and every rep.”Kelly’s offseason work habits have resulted in a reshaped body.Kelly said ”eating a lot of spinach and chicken paid off instead of fried food. … I came here and knew I needed to move around and get back to my old playing weight back in early college and high school. So, I’m kind of feeling I can move around and so some things with my legs but also be powerful in throwing the ball.”Kelly has impressed both on and off the field.”Well, I’ve been proud of Chad overall,” coach Vance Joseph said. ”I mean, he’s been here every day. He’s worked his butt off. And he’s changed his body. Last year he was a little tubby kid. He is really lean now. He’s eating right. He’s working hard. He’s definitely put the work in.”And he’s throwing the ball really well right now.”So much so that bare hands are a bad idea for receivers https://www.broncosfanstore.com/Tramaine-Brock-Jersey , suggested tight end Jake Butt.”He can rip that thing now,” said Butt, who also sat out his rookie season. ”You’ve definitely got to wear gloves. He’ll be spinning that bad boy pretty tough. He’s learning the offense, he’s taking leadership, he’s doing a great job.”Joseph insisted Lynch was handling himself fine, too.In March, the Broncos declared Keenum the starter as soon as he signed. In April, they said Lynch would have to beat out Kelly for the backup job.”I think Paxton’s done a good job, also,” Joseph said. ”I think for Paxton and for our football team, it’s been a weight off all of our backs to have a starting quarterback and have everyone’s role defined from Day 1.”He said that allows Lynch to ”relax and get better each day and not worry about a competition.”Joseph suggested Lynch could learn how to handle adversity from Keenum.”Case has been through some ups and downs throughout his career. So, he can learn from Case on how to handle those things,” Joseph said. ”And it takes time to be an NFL quarterback. And you would hope with Case being here, he can sit back and relax and get better as a quarterback and not worry about being the guy right now and just compete to be our backup.”— With two weeks to go in the 2019 season, the Denver Broncos season is over. When the Tennessee Titans shut out the New York Giants on Sunday, the infinitesimally small chance the Broncos had of making the playoffs vanished.After a nauseating season with more downs than up Su'a Cravens Jersey , Denver should shamble through the next eight quarters with all the dedication and vigor they’ve brought to the previous 14 games. Oof.So what’s next?The one thing that has unified Broncos Country is the desire for Vance Joseph to be fired. For whatever reason, John Elway has elected to torture fans and the coach himself by not putting VJ out of everyone’s misery. The secret is out, everyone knows what a fraud Joseph is and so what does it really matter if he’s allowed to hold his laminated play sheet and wear that headset for the last two games? Players already don’t take him seriously, so what harm can it do?So how about that offense? Case Keenum is just not a starting quarterback. I really wanted him to work out, but I’ll be damned if Jeff Fisher wasn’t right. It’s evident from the plays that were being called for him that Bill Musgrave didn’t trust him and after the Browns game, we see why. Outside of Philip Lindsay and the receivers, there is a great deal of work that’s going to have to go into making this offense an NFL calibur unit. They aren’t even close.It’s depressing to write about how our once great defense has fallen into disrepair. Remember when people were touting Joe Woods as a gifted disciple of Wade Phillips? Clearly that was a lie that I’ll readily admit I fell for. The first step to restoring the defensive roster is to retool the depleted defensive secondary.Safety Darian Stewart and Brandon Marshall’s options for 2019 will likely not be exercised, so those holes will need keen attention in the months ahead.For as excited as I get from year to year about the draft and free agency, I am disappointed and angry that it’s already time to shift into those gears with two games left to play. With nothing to play for going forward, let’s just hope that everyone makes it out of this season healthy... especially the fans. I’m already feeling ill.HORSE TRACKSTitans mathematically eliminate Broncos from playoff contentionIt's all over but the game checks for Denver.Mason's Mailbag: Dymonte Thomas capitalized on shotGiven a chance after working his way into a bigger role, Thomas showed promise in his most extensive work of the season Saturday.Exit Interview: Denver Broncos - The RingerThe Broncos will miss the playoffs this year and run the risk of posting back-to-back losing seasons for the first time in 46 years. Will John Elway and Co. address the head coach and quarterback positions this offseason?Vance Joseph’s fourth-down call vs. Browns highlights Broncos’ struggles | SI.comSaturday night's game in Denver showed two franchises going in opposite directions—a confident Browns team recognizing their opponent’s plays at crucial moments (and boosted by Kobe Bryant’s words) and a slipping Broncos’ team, baffled by their head coach’s decisions.Vance Joseph’s fourth-down call vs. Browns highlights Broncos’ struggles | SI.comSaturday night's game in Denver showed two franchises going in opposite directions—a confident Browns team recognizing their opponent’s plays at crucial moments (and boosted by Kobe Bryant’s words) and a slipping Broncos’ team, baffled by their head coach’s decisions.Kyle Lauletta “just not happy” about move back to No. 3 on depth chart – ProFootballTalkGiants rookie Kyle Lauletta made his NFL debut in garbage time against Washington last week and went 0-5 with an interception to close out the Giants' 40-16 win.Taylor Lewan fined for flipping off sky cam – ProFootballTalkTitans left tackle Taylor Lewan avoided a penalty Sunday, so maybe he'll avoid a fine this week. Then again, his fines over the past two weeks went unpenalized.Buccaneers researching head-coach candidates; Dirk Koetter coveted around NFL as potential coordinator - CBSSports.comBucs offensive coordinator Todd Monken will also be highly sought afterBen Roethlisberger reportedly has cracked ribs, but 'should be fine' going forward - CBSSports.comRoethlisberger sat out most of the second half of last week's loss to the RaidersCardinals mulling sweeping changes: GM Steve Keim could join Raiders https://www.broncosfanstore.com/Courtland-Sutton-Jersey , head-coach search likely - CBSSports.comKeim has a personality and reputation that would mesh with Jon Gruden, whose Raiders have a GM opening2019 NFL Draft order: Cardinals No. 1, 49ers fall to fourth with two-game winning streak - CBSSports.comHere's how all the Week 15 results affect the order for the 2019 NFL DraftJosh Johnson on first NFL win: 'It was just a relief' - NFL.comWashington Redskins quarterback Josh Johnson made his first start since 2011 on Sunday, and he made the most of it, earning his first career win.Derrick Henry posts second big day in Titans' win - NFL.comDerrick Henry had a big night on a large stage last week, the type of night no one expects a player to replicate. He came close to doing so Sunday in a win over the New York Giants.Doug Marrone: 'I don't know' if my job is in jeopardy - NFL.comThe Jaguars couldn't be colder, and that could mean Doug Marrone's seat is only getting hotter. Marrone addressed his job security after Jacksonville lost to the Redskins, the Jaguars' ninth defeat in the past 10 games.Steelers thwart Tom Brady, Patriots in implication-laden win - NFL.comThe Steelers not only snapped a three-game skid but exorcised some demons against the Patriots on Sunday. Judy Battista writes how the Pittsburgh defense and a few unsuspecting players on offense rose to the occasion.Aaron Rodgers' record streak without interception ends at 402 pass attemptsGreen Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers' NFL-record streak of 402 consecutive pass attempts without an interception ended in the fourth quarter of Sunday's 24-17 loss to the Chicago Bears.Minnesota Vikings owner Zygi Wilf 'very happy' with coach Mike ZimmerVikings coach Mike Zimmer received a vote of confidence from team owner Zygi Wilf on Sunday after a win over Miami kept Minnesota in the playoff hunt.Chicago Bears clinch first NFC North title since 2010The Bears defeated the Packers 24-17 on Sunday to clinch their first NFC North title since 2010.Mike Tomlin of Pittsburgh Steelers backs Chris Boswell after field goal helps seal victorySteelers kicker Chris Boswell, 61.1 percent on field goals on the year, seems to nevertheless now the backing of coach Mike Tomlin after helping seal a 17-10 win over the Patriots with a 48-yarder in the final minutes.Cowboys suffer first shutout loss since 2003 in weak showing vs. ColtsInstead of clinching their second NFC East title in three seasons, the Dallas Cowboys of the first half of the season showed up in their 23-0 loss to the Indianapolis Colts at Lucas Oil Stadium.
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you. 

linchao n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger Tramaine-Brock-Jersey