Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier The Philadelphia Eagles lost to the Dallas
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Mer Sep 25, 2019 8:40
Message Auteur Message
zhangzk
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  The Philadelphia Eagles lost to the Dallas Répondre en citant

Cowboys on Sunday night. It really sucked. Let’s take a look at what the loss means for their standings in both the NFC playoff picture and the 2019 NFL Draft order.NFC PLAYOFF PICTUREPLAYOFF TEAMS1 - Los Angeles Rams: 9-1 overall Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys 2019 , 6-1 conference2 - New Orleans Saints: 8-1 overall, 5-1 conference3 - Chicago Bears: 6-3 overall, 4-1 conference4 - Washington Redskins: 6-3 overall, 6-2 conference5 - Carolina Panthers: 6-3 overall, 4-2 conference6 - Minnesota Vikings: 5-3-1 overall, 4-2-1 conferenceIN THE HUNT7 - Green Bay Packers: 4-4-1 overall, 2-3-1 conference8 - Atlanta Falcons: 4-5 overall, 4-2 conference9 - Seattle Seahawks: 4-5 overall, 3-3 conference10 - Dallas Cowboys: 4-5 overall, 3-3 conference11 - Philadelphia Eagles: 4-5 overall Womens Shareef Miller Jersey , 2-4 conference12 - Tampa Bay Buccaneers: 3-6 overall, 2-4 conference13 - Detroit Lions: 3-6 overall, 2-4 conferenceDEAD14 - Arizona Cardinals: 2-7 overall, 2-5 conference15 - San Francisco 49ers: 2-7 overall, 1-5 conference16 - New York Giants: 1-7 overall, 0-6 conferenceANALYSISHad the Eagles won on Sunday night, they’d have been second in the NFC East and seventh overall in the NFC standings. But they did not win. And now they’re third in the NFC East and 11th in the conference. They’re certainly not mathematically eliminated from the playoffs just yet. But there’s no denying that their season is on life support. It’s just hard to envision this team suddenly going on a run given the way they’ve played all season.2019 NFL DRAFT ORDERIf you’ve given up hope on the Eagles making the playoffs, perhaps you’re interested in looking ahead to the 2019 NFL Draft. If that’s the case, here’s a look at the current first round order via Tankathon.1 - Oakland Raiders: 1-82 - New York Giants: 1-73 - San Francisco 49ers: 2-74 - Arizona Cardinals: 2-75 - New York Jets: 3-76 - Buffalo Bills: 3-77 - Detroit Lions: 3-68 - Denver Broncos: 3-69 - Jacksonville Jaguars: 3-610 - Tampa Bay Buccaneers: 3-611 - Cleveland Browns: 3-6-112 - Indianapolis Colts: 4-513 - Dallas Cowboys: 4-514 - Seattle Seahawks: 4-515 - Atlanta Falcons: 4-516 - Philadelphia Eagles: 4-517 - Baltimore Ravens: 4-518 - Miami Dolphins: 5-519 - Green Bay Packers: 4-4-120 - Tennessee Titans: 5-4The 2019 NFL Draft will be important for the Eagles to try to rebuild a roster that clearly is in need of upgrades. Philadelphia Eagles news and links for 6/24/19." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesBleeding Green Nation homepageHorizontal - WhiteBleeding Green Nationa Philadelphia Eagles communityFollow Bleeding Green Nation online:Follow Bleeding Green Nation on TwitterFollow Bleeding Green Nation on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchBleeding Green Nation main menuFanpostsFanshotsEaglesOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Eagles StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Eagles NewsYahoo Eagles Team PageYahoo Eagles ReportYahoo Eagles Depth ChartYahoo Eagles TransactionsYahoo Eagles PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Eagles News: Former NFL scout talks about why he’s bullish on the 2019 EaglesNew,53commentsPhiladelphia Eagles news and links for 6/24/19.EDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Eagles News: Former NFL scout talks about why he’s bullish on the 2019 EaglesTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Elsa/Getty ImagesLet’s get to the Philadelphia Eagles links ...“I’m going to go with the Eagles as my No. 3 [hot] team. That’s a stock that I’m buying. Now Shareef Miller Jersey Color Rush , I know the win total last year doesn’t wow you but they get into the postseason, they go win a tough game on the road against the Chicago Bears. I know what this team is made of. And I think Carson Wentz — based off everything I’ve heard talking to people in that organizaton — how he’s looked, obviously they gave him the new contract. I think he’s due for a very big year with all the weaponry he has around him. We talked about him just the other weeks when you were mentioning the [NFL’s] best group of receivers and the variety they can throw at you with an Alshon Jeffery, bringing back a DeSean Jackson, everything I’ve heard in the offseason, it’s been an outstanding run for Nelson Agholor. So you bring in a JJ Arcega-Whiteside. They’ve got [Zach] Ertz. They’ve got [Dallas] Goedert. They have so many weapons around [Wentz] and they’ve built depth in that offensive line to be able to withstand any injuries. So, I think offensively they’re going to score a bunch of points and I think defensively, again, they can throw waves at you up front with that defensive line. I’m buying a lot of stock here in the Philadelphia Eagles. I think they’re going to win this division. I think they’re a threat to go a long way in the postseason.”Dakota Prescott: King of the 4th Quarter Comebacks? - BGNNow the pressure is really on! This is what you pay your QB for! He needs a TD to take the lead (99 plays, 30.7% Down by between 4 and 8 points). 33-58 for 432 yards Cheap Shareef Miller Jersey , 1 TD, and 2 Ints for a 71.9 QB Rating. (He also ran the ball 4 times for 28 yards and a 1 yard TD(3rd and Goal from the 1 with 1:41 remaining). Oh...and he’s been sacked 8 times, fumbling TWICE, one for a TD.For Winston and Mariota, 2019 Will Be a Make-or-Break Season - MMQBThe under-the-radar hire from last week that you should pay some attention to: The Panthers tabbed 27-year-old Taylor Rajack as their new director of analytics, having poached him from Philly’s robust analytics department. The Eagles have asserted themselves as an NFL leader in that area over the last few years, and it’s helped them construct one of the league’s deepest roster. And while the Panthers have some catching up to do, they’ve had their toes in the water on analytics for a while. Coach Ron Rivera has integrated information from the team’s in-house analytics staff (fourth down is one area where you’ve seen it), and the team has been represented at the Sloan Conference in Boston annually, going back to when Dave Gettleman was GM. That said Shareef Miller Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys , new owner David Tepper has very clearly mandated a deeper investment in analytics, which makes sense given his background in finance, and bringing Rajack in is pretty clearly a move to start to shape the organization in the boss’ vision.Eagles mailbag: Biggest 2019 concern, rookie of the year, LBs - NBCSPI’m tempted to say the health concerns about the offensive line, but instead I’m going on defense to the defensive end position. In my last mailbag, I picked Derek Barnett as a breakout candidate for 2019, but even if he does break out, the Eagles don’t have great depth at the position. They started last season with these top four defensive ends: Brandon Graham, Barnett Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys Stitched , Michael Bennett and Chris Long. This year, their top four are probably: Graham, Barnett, Vinny Curry and Josh Sweat/Shareef Miller. That could be a problem. At least the Eagles now have much better depth at defensive tackle with Malik Jackson and a presumably healthy Tim Jernigan. But will that be enough to cover of the deficiency of depth at edge rusher? Not sure.Rich Eisen On The NFL’s Ultimate Course Correction On PI - FMIAI think some NFL fans need to recalibrate their negative attitude towards paying quarterbacks. Just because a quarterback hasn’t won a playoff game or even played in one doesn’t mean he shouldn’t be in line for a record-breaking contract. I’m looking at you, NFL fans who think Carson Wentz isn’t worth a 30-million-dollar a year contract. Who cares if he hasn’t been able to finish the last two seasons? Who cares if Nick Foles was the one who hoisted the Lombardi for Philadelphia and that he appeared to operate the offensive controls better than Wentz in 2018? Wentz deserved every penny he got paid simply because it was his turn. It’s what the market bears in the NFL these days for young quarterbacks who show promise during their first contract.2019 Eagles Media Day - PE.comThe Eagles were cooking up some fire content during media day.Why Is Michael Thomas the Receiver the Saints May Finally Pay? - The RingerDespite posting prolific passing numbers, New Orleans has never given a wideout a big contract in the Sean Payton–Drew Brees era. That may change.The 8 people you’ll meet at a Cowboys-Bills Thanksgiving - SB NationThe Thanksgiving meeting between the Bills and Cowboys promises to deliver the same kind of mayhem as your family....Social Media Information:BGN Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageBGN Twitter: Follow @BleedingGreenBGN Manager: Brandon Lee Gowton: Follow @BrandonGowtonBGN Radio Twitter: Follow @BGN_Radio

zhangzk n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier The Philadelphia Eagles lost to the Dallas