Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum La boussole du refuge When the Giants traded away a great offensive playmaker in Odell Beckham
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Dim Sep 29, 2019 7:56
Message Auteur Message
liny195
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  When the Giants traded away a great offensive playmaker in Odell Beckham Répondre en citant

Jr. Color Rush George Asafo-Adjei Jersey , they did so to bolster their defense.Now that the dust has settled, we can officially see what the Giants got for Beckham: They took defensive tackle Dexter Lawrence with the Browns’ first-round pick and defensive end Oshane Ximines with the Browns’ third-round pick, in addition to getting safety Jabrill Peppers from the Browns.That should certainly make the Giants’ defense better, but will it be enough to offset what their offense has lost in Beckham? The Giants drafted quarterback Daniel Jones with the sixth overall pick, and it would be nice to give a young quarterback a target as dynamic as Beckham.Giants General Manager Dave Gettleman has taken plenty of criticism for his approach to rebuilding the Giants’ roster. It’s easy to see why, and it’s hard to see how Lawrence Youth George Asafo-Adjei Jersey , Ximines and Peppers make the Giants better than they would be with Beckham. Last week: 8-7Weeks 1 through 13: 87-88-5Home team shown in bold. Odds taken from Odds Shark.Green Bay (-4.5) vs. AtlantaThis is a matchup of two disappointing teams who had playoff aspirations before the season began. The Packers made a coaching change after an embarrassing loss to the Cardinals last week, which was much-needed. Despite mediocre play (for his standards) so far this season, I can’t see an Aaron Rodgers-led team losing two in a row at home to average opponents.<em>Pick: Green Bay (-4.5)</em>Kansas City (-6.5) vs. BaltimorePat Mahomes vs. this Ravens defense? That should be fun to watch. This seems to be a popular upset pick, but I don’t believe it.<em>Pick: Kansas City (-6.5)</em>Carolina (-1) vs. ClevelandBoth of these teams looked really bad last week, but the Panthers are due for a win. They are better than they have played during this losing stretch (I think).<em>Pick: Carolina (-1)</em>Houston (-4.5) vs. Indianapolis10 in a row for the Texans? 10 in a row for the Texans.<em>Pick: Houston (-4.5)</em>New York Giants (-3) vs. Washington OBJ is out for New York, which takes away some of the entertainment factor in this one. But still Womens George Asafo-Adjei Jersey , they can’t lose to a Mark Sanchez-led team, right? Right?<em>Pick: New York Giants (-3)</em>Buffalo (-4) vs. New York JetsJosh Allen vs. Sam Darnold should be interesting. Bills roll at home.<em>Pick: Buffalo (-4)</em>New England (-7.5) vs. Miami In his career, Tom Brady is only 7-9 in Miami. The Dolphins always seem to play him & the Patriots well at home.<em>Pick: Miami (+7.5)</em>New Orleans (-10) vs. Tampa Bay I think the Saints roll in this one. Their offense should be rejuvenated after a mini-bye, and they want to avenge that week one loss.<em>Pick: New Orleans (-10)</em>Los Angeles Chargers (-15) vs. CincinnatiThe Chargers are building something here. The Bengals are just playing out the rest of the season.<em>Pick: Los Angeles Chargers (-15)</em>Denver (-3.5) vs. San Francisco A month ago, people were calling for Vance Joseph’s job. A win here puts the Broncos back over .500 and keeps them in the playoff race.<em>Pick: Denver (-3.5)</em>Detroit (-3) vs. Arizona Yuck.<em>Pick: Detroit (-3)</em>Dallas (-3) vs. PhiladelphiaBig matchup here. I think the Cowboys are the better team, but something in my gut is telling me Philly.<em>Pick: Philadelphia (+3)</em>Pittsburgh (-10) vs. Oakland Steelers need a bounce back win here. They won’t let up after what happened last week on Sunday night.<em>Pick: Pittsburgh (-10)</em>Los Angeles Rams (-3) vs. Chicago The Rams are just too good.<em>Pick: Los Angeles Rams (-3)</em>Seattle (-3) vs. MinnesotaAre the Vikings even that good? I don’t really think they are. The Seahawks tend to play well in these types of games Authentic George Asafo-Adjei Jersey , and Kirk Cousins, well, doesn’t.<em>Pick: Seattle (-3)</em>

liny195 n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum La boussole du refuge When the Giants traded away a great offensive playmaker in Odell Beckham