Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Jaguars Free
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Mar Oct 08, 2019 7:56
Message Auteur Message
zhangzk
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Jaguars Free Répondre en citant

The Jacksonville Jaguars need to revamp their offense in the worst way — they were 27th in total yards per game Ryquell Armstead Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys , 26th in passing yards per game, and 31st in points per game despite the fact that..."Agency 2016Jaguars Film RoomNFL DraftJaguars Injury NewsLatest News2019 NFL mock draft: The Athletic’s Dane Brugler goes all 7 rounds for Jacksonville JaguarsNew,105commentsEDTShareTweetShareShare2019 NFL mock draft: The Athletic’s Dane Brugler goes all 7 rounds for Jacksonville JaguarsReinhold Matay-USA TODAY SportsThe Jacksonville Jaguars need to revamp their offense in the worst way — they were 27th in total yards per game, 26th in passing yards per game, and 31st in points per game despite the fact that the defense and special teams scored a few touchdowns on their own last year.Dane Brugler of The Athletic is here to help.Brugler has now released his fifth (fifth!) mock draft of the offseason and he thinks the Jaguars go all in on offense in the 2019 NFL Draft, selecting a defensive player just once in seven picks.Here are Brugler’s predictions for every Jaguars pick later this month.With Ed Oliver off the board Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys Stitched , I think Taylor represents the most likely pick with this current office. But it’s not who I’d want, nor do I think it represents the pick with the greatest impact in mind. T.J. Hockenson and Noah Fant are left on the board until the 20th and 24th picks, respectively, and if either of them is still on the board when the Oakland Raiders are picking at No. 24 overall I would expect the Jaguars to try and package something together to get there. Maybe their second and one of their thirds?N’Keal Harry and Darrell Henderson are the highlights to me. Those two could really help a lackluster offense. And one of the pair of Day 3 offensive linemen should hit.But why Taylor over Fant? Why Harry over an interior offensive lineman? Chris Lindstrom is still on the board when the Jaguars pick in the second round. An elite level tight end and a versatile offensive lineman would benefit this team much more greatly.What do you think? How would you feel about the Jaguars getting the draft haul above? Let us know in the comments below! Here’s a look at 2019’s key dates for the Jacksonville Jaguars through the end of free agency."The 2019 NFL offseason is upon us and the Jacksonville Jaguars will have several tough decisions to make on both sides of the ball — and, in my opinion, one very easy one.How long do the Jaguars have to make decisions on Calais Campbell? What about Marcell Dareus? How much is Blake Bortles owed and when can the team just cut and run onto their next quarterback? When does free agency really start?With the help of Joel Corry over at CBS Sports Ryquell Armstead Jersey 2019 , we break down all the dates for you.February 11This is the last day the Philadelphia Eagles have to pick up an option on quarterback Nick Foles’ contract through 2021. But Foles is reportedly going to “buyout” his own contract, in essence paying $2 million to become a free agent. Why is this important? Because Foles has been linked to the Jaguars ad naseum and this would allow a smoother path to that happening. However, I think the Jaguars want to go after their guy in the NFL Draft and I think that guy is Dwayne Haskins.February 16If/when the Eagles pick up the option (as they are likely to do) this is the last day for Foles to void his remaining contract by paying $2 million to the team. At this point the Eagles could put the franchise tag on Foles but... that would be wild.February 19A two-week period starts where teams can put the franchise tag on players. I doubt the Jaguars do this as they have no impending free agents on offense or defense that are good enough to even consider it.This is the deadline for the Jaguars to exercise an option in defensive lineman Calais Campbell’s contract. A $3 million payment is required to pick up Campbell’s 2019 and 2020 contract years, with $12 million and $15 million base salaries. Campbell has said he’s coming back in 2019 and that he’s open to a contract restructure so I doubt this gets dragged out.This is also the deadline for the Jaguars to pick up the option on tight end Austin Seferian-Jenkins’ 2019 contract year for $4.75 million. I highly doubt the Jaguars make the $500,000 payment necessary to keep him.February 26-March 4The NFL Scouting Combine takes place in Indianapolis. This is the real free agency period as this is the first time all offseason where agents, players Cheap Ryquell Armstead Jersey , and teams are all under one roof.March 11-13Tampering, tampering, and more tampering! The recently instituted “tampering period” goes into effect on March 11 at 4:00pm EST and will continue until March 13 at 3:59pm.March 13The 2019 league year begins at 4:00pm EST and teams can now trade, sign unrestricted free agents. Because of the newly installed “tampering period” you’ll see a lot of the big name free agents signed shortly after the new league year begins as well as some big trades like we did last year.March 15Marcell Dareus’ $2 million roster bonus is due and I don’t think the Jaguars will have any problems paying it.March 17As disgusting as it sounds, Eli Manning has been linked to the Jaguars as well and this is the deadline for the New York Giants to pay Eli Manning a $5 million roster bonus. If they don’t pay him and instead cut or trade him, the Giants would save $17 million of cap space.Here’s the big one — but it’s an easy decision Mens Ryquell Armstead Jersey , in my opinion. Blake Bortles is due a $1 million roster bonus on this day. The Jaguars are expected to release Bortles despite $6.5 million of his $14 million 2019 base salary already being fully guaranteed and the fact that the team will have a $16.5 million cap charge from releasing Bortles unless a post-June designation is used. In short, the Jaguars will have a very large band-aid to rip off by cutting Bortles next month, but after 2019 the pain goes away.

zhangzk n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Jaguars Free