Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum La boussole du refuge His team is 1-3. On top of which
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Mar Oct 15, 2019 6:44
Message Auteur Message
liny195
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  His team is 1-3. On top of which Répondre en citant

Color Rush Dexter Lawrence Jersey , the spectacular impact plays New York Giants star wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. has routinely made throughout his career have been nowhere to be found so far this season.After Sunday’s 33-18 loss to the New Orleans Saints, during which Beckham had 7 receptions for 60 yards, Beckham’s frustrations were apparent.“I’m doing everything I can. I put my all into this. I have sacrificed everything, especially coming into this year. I have sacrificed and made personal changes, doing all I can to be the best teammate and bring everything that I can every Sunday,” a discouraged Beckham said after Sunday’s loss. “It’s disappointing when you have to leave like this. You work way too hard five or six days a week for 60 minutes of football. I hate to get out there and waste those 60 minutes.”Beckham’s return to health, the drafting of Saquon Barkley and the rebuilding of the offensive line were expected to result in an offensive resurgence for the Giants.It hasn’t happened.The Giants have still not scored 30 points in a game since the 2015 season finale, coached by Tom Coughlin. In all three of their losses this season they haven’t even reached the 20-point plateau. They have 73 points in four games, an average of 18.25.Beckham has 30 catches, a pace that would net him a career-high 120 for the season. He has no touchdowns, though, and the same number of game-changing impact plays. He is averaging a career-worst 11.03 yards per catch.Sunday, Beckham had two catches for -4 yards at the half. Quarterback Eli Manning overthrew him twice when he had separation, including once on a fairly deep sideline route. He went to the locker room before halftime to receive IV fluids.Beckham seemed despondent at times during the game. Unusual for the seemingly always energetic Beckham, he was often spotted on the sidelines sitting or standing quietly by himself.“I didn’t sense frustration New York Giants Jersey 2019 , I saw a competitive guy, keeping himself in it,” said coach Pat Shurmur. “We all know he’s competitive, and he wants to win and he wants to do anything he can to help us.”Beckham, of course, was asked for his thoughts on the struggling offense.“It seems like it shouldn’t be this hard, but it is. We have to come out with that energy that we had last week [vs. the Houston Texans],” Beckham said. “Like I said, everybody has to be hitting, it’s not one person doing this, it has to be everybody. It’s a team sport, so we just have to pull together.”Why hasn’t Beckham, as he has done so often in the past, been able to turn short catches into big plays?“I don’t know, I just have to get in there and watch the film. It’s one play away still Red Dexter Lawrence Jersey , I have been getting double and triple teamed for the past five years, nothing has changed,” he said. “Safeties over the top, linebackers dropping. Like I said, it’s really about all the pieces coming together.”So, what is his frustration level?“I don’t have a Richter scale of where the frustration level is,” he said. “It’s definitely frustrating, you put your all into this, like I said. It’s one game we lost, you have to put your hard hat on and go back to work tomorrow.’ The former Nebraska Cornhusker never matched an impressive freshman season" New York Giants NewsGiants’ 90-man roster: What are Giants getting in DL Freedom Akinmoladun?New,23commentsThe former Nebraska Cornhusker never matched an impressive freshman seasonEDTContinuing their search for undrafted gems, the New York Giants this week signed former Nebraska defensive lineman Freedom Akinmoladun after he impressed during a rookie mini-camp tryout.What are the Giants getting in Akinmoladun, aside from a guy with a great first name and an impossibly difficult last name to both say and spell?It appears they are getting a player with tools and athleticism, but one who perhaps did not reach his potential with the Cornhuskers.Here is a quick scouting report from the folks at SB Nation’s Nebraska website, Corn Nation:“Untapped potential. Showed great explosion as a pass rusher as a redshirt freshman in 2015 before the previous strength staff had him bulk up and he lost his explosion. Hampered by an ankle injury and playing for three defensive line coaches and three DCs“Can he make the roster.... ? “That’s a damned good question. Nebraska football was completely lost under coach Mike Riley 2019 Dexter Lawrence Jersey , and those guys didn’t get a lot of development, as was pointed out. “If he has time to stick around, maybe on a practice squad, perhaps. There was a lot of hope for Freedom (not even a pun intended) when he was young, and then everything turned to crap. The defense went straight to hell under [former defensive coordinator] Bob Diaco.”Let’s take a closer look at Akinmoladun as we continue profiling the 90 players the Giants will bring to training camp later this summer.The basicsHeight: 6-foot-4Weight: 295Position: DLExperience: 0How he got hereAkinmoladun was a four-year starter at Nebraska. His best season was his freshman year when he compiled 4.5 sacks and 7.0 tackles for loss. Over the next three seasons, he had just 6.5 sacks and 9.0 tackles for loss combined.Here is a little bit more about how his Cornhusker career went:With the Giants in attendance, Akinmoladun tested well at the Nebraska Pro Day. The Giants brought him to the rookie mini-camp as a tryout player, liked what they saw and added him to the roster.2019 outlook Akinmoladun faces a steep climb to make the roster.B.J. Hill, Dalvin Tomlinson, first-round pick Dexter Lawrence, seventh-round pick Chris Slayton, last year’s fifth-round pick R.J. McIntosh and free-agent signee Olsen Pierre would all appear to be ahead of Akinmoladun. The Giants also re-signed veteran nose tackle John Jenkins.Perhaps what the Giants see is a player with intriguing who could benefit from a year on an NFL practice squad with some quality coaching.

liny195 n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum La boussole du refuge His team is 1-3. On top of which