Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le menu et la météo du jour and the corner of his
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Mer Oct 16, 2019 3:58
Message Auteur Message
ylq
bronzé
bronzé

Sujet du message:  and the corner of his Répondre en citant

It is exceptionally late in the winter of this year, and it is exceptionally early. The thick and bare branches of the poplars are staggered in the deep blue sky, as if they constitute a scene of a line of hair. Seeing a child running along the road, I recognize her, she is my cousin Cigarettes For Sale. Although it is not winter at this time, it is really curious to run on the streets in the early spring. So let my father drive slowly and want to see what happened. The place where she ran, the sweat wet the road, and it was particularly dazzling under the evidence of roadside weeds. On weekdays, the cousin returned home early this time. If it is occasionally slower, it is also calm and calm Online Cigarettes. Every step she took, the weight of her bag made her step deeper, step by step as if to penetrate the ground. Listening to her mother, the cousin's father and mother are preparing for a divorce. She does not know whether she should choose her mother or father, and finally chooses to live with her grandmother. Her original life was faint, and there was an ups and downs in the blink of an eye. She was originally gentle and gentle, and now it adds a bit of sadness. I know that she is as confused as some of the people in the crowd at the moment. Her sweat fell to the ground drop by bit, rolling up the dust on the ground, as if with the remaining temperature. I noticed that her eyes were bright and bright, and I didn't know how to shed, it was the sweat that escaped, or the tears of helplessness. In the small body, full of unyielding reluctance, she wants to know: she is still happy? A gust of wind blew, the leaves that hang on the fingers are sparsely swaying. The father's car is going to turn Marlboro Gold, the cousin's figure is getting smaller and smaller, and the corner of his eye is still hanging with the drop of sweat.
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

Cigarettes Online

ylq n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le menu et la météo du jour and the corner of his