Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger Walter Payton Color Rush Jersey
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Jeu Déc 05, 2019 7:06
Message Auteur Message
linchao
Dahu
Dahu

L'humeur de linchao sur www.imood.com

Sujet du message:  Walter Payton Color Rush Jersey Répondre en citant

With week 12 set to wrap up later tonight (Tennessee vs. Houston) https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Riley-Ridley-Jersey , that will end all the bye weeks for NFL teams this year. Each team will have five games left to play in the 2018 season, and the playoff push is in full swing for about half the league. The AFC is a bit more jumbled up, with five teams still with a realistic shot at a first round bye, but the top of the NFC is much clearer. We’ll run down the NFC right here, but if you’re curious about the AFC you can click this link. NFC Playoff Picture1st Seed) New Orleans Saints (10-1): Games remaining - at Cowboys (6-5), at Buccaneers (4-7), at Panthers (6-5), vs. Steelers (7-3-1), vs. Panthers (6-5)2nd Seed) Los Angeles Rams (10-1): Games remaining - at Lions (4-7), at Bears (8-3), vs. Eagles (5-6), at Cardinals (2-9) David Montgomery Jersey , vs. 49ers (2-9)3rd Seed) Chicago Bears (8-3): Games remaining - at Giants (3-Cool, vs. Rams (10-1), vs. Packers (4-5-1), at 49ers (2-9), at Vikings (6-4-1)4th Seed) Dallas Cowboys (6-5): Games remaining - vs. Saints (10-1), vs. Eagles (5-6), at Colts (6-5), vs. Buccaneers (4-7), at Giants (3-Cool5th Seed) Minnesota Vikings (6-4-1): Games remaining - at Patriots (8-3), at Seahawks (6-5), vs. Dolphins (5-6), at Lions (4-7) Dion Sims Jersey , vs. Bears (8-3)6th Seed) Washington Redskins (6-5) : Games remaining - at Eagles (5-6), vs. Giants (3-Cool, at Jaguars (3-Cool, at Titans (5-5), vs. Eagles (5-6)With ten wins, the Saints seem like a lock for a first round bye, although they do have a tough schedule to close out the season with four games holding potential playoff implications. The Rams game in Chicago on Sunday night (Dec. 9) could go a long way in determining who also gets a first round bye. If the Bears can take care of business and get that win, the head-to-head tiebreaker could give them that edge towards a bye. L.A. has an easier road down the stretch however. The Vikings are still alive for the NFC North title, but that pesky tie could come into play and keep them in the wildcard spot. The NFC East has two in the dance now, but I suspect the other wildcard will come from elsewhere. NFC in the hunt7th Seed) Seattle Seahawks (6-5): Games remaining - vs. 49ers (2-9), vs. Vikings (5-4-1), at 49ers (2-9) https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Jim-Mcmahon-Jersey , vs. Chiefs (9-2), vs. Cardinals (2-9)8th Seed) Carolina Panthers (6-5): Games remaining - at Buccaneers (4-7), at Browns (4-6-1), vs. Saints (10-1), vs. Falcons (4-7), at Saints (10-1)9th Seed) Philadelphia Eagles (5-6): Games remaining - vs. Redskins (6-5), at Cowboys (6-5), at Rams (10-1), vs. Texans (7-3), at Redskins (6-5)I think Seahawks end up in that 6th seed, and I’m not ready to bury the Eagles as a possible division champ quite yet. How do you guys see the NFC shaping up? I will covering 5 Questions for Jeff Berckes over the next three weeks and I don’t take the privilege of filling his shoes lightly. This week, I talked with Bolts from the Blue editor Richard Wade about the Los Angeles Chargers and what we can expect in this weekend’s game.Windy City Gridiron: Bears fans are not accustomed to entering a season with high expectations Walter Payton Color Rush Jersey , and we’re not handling the Bears falling short well. It seems like Chargers fans may have gone through the emotional turmoil of falling short of high expectations in previous (and/or current) seasons. Do you have any advice for those of us lost in a cycle of doubt, hope, and apathy?Bolts from The Blue: Oh, man. This question cuts deep. As a Chargers fan, most seasons begin with (unwarranted) optimism. They then quickly descend into the hellish quality that has long been our existence as fans of this franchise. This season, the Chargers were widely considered to be one of the safest bets to make the playoffs even with the Chiefs in their division. Instead, they now look more likely to end up with a top-5 pick than they are to still be playing in January. This is par for the course for us, though, and so the pain is rather numbed. I suppose I would suggest that you simply not ever get your hopes up ever again. That’s what I do.Windy City Gridiron: The Chargers’ defense is struggling, and the Bears’ offense is struggling. What happens when a very stoppable force comes head-to-head with a freely movable object on Sunday?Bolts from The Blue: What will happen is that the Bears offense is going to get right on Sunday. The Chargers’ defense is bad, injured, or some awful combination of the two at every position group. There is also the fun twist of defensive coordinator Gus Bradley being in love with the idea of playing bad players like Thomas Davis and Denzel Perryman over good players like Kyzir White that does little to help the situation. More than half of the defensive line is injured or Jerry Tillery (which is worse than being injured if you’re keeping score at home). Rookie Cortez Broughton looked like a potential bright spot Gale Sayers Jersey , but apparently he now has mono, so go figure. If the Bears commit to running the ball against this group, they should put up over 150 yards on the ground against them. Maybe this is game David Montgomery breaks out.Windy City Gridiron: How stoked are Chargers fans to have Melvin Gordon back to hand the ball on the goal line when the game is on the line?Bolts from The Blue: I have never been accused of being a Melvin Gordon fan. He is the third-best running back on the roster behind Austin Ekeler and Justin Jackson. The fact that he was who the coaching staff leaned on in such a high leverage situation does not speak well of them. Hopefully, they have learned from it and we never have to speak of it again.Windy City Gridiron: Being in the AFC West, the Chargers used to face Khalil Mack twice a year. Are you looking forward to this weekend’s reunion? Will the return of Russell Okung lead to a noticeable improvement in your offensive line?Bolts from The Blue: My favorite part of the Jon Gruden era in Oakland was when he traded away Khalil Mack, and that’s really saying something because the Jon Gruden era in Oakland has been really fun for people that hate the Raiders. I am not looking forward to seeing Mack on Sunday, I am sure Philip Rivers will enjoy it even less. Russell Okung represents an absolutely massive improvement to the offensive line. Both Trent Scott and Sam Tevi are horrible and it will be a blessing to only have to watch one of them try to get Rivers killed at a time.Windy City Gridiron: The Chargers powder blue jerseys are thought by some to be the nicest-looking jerseys in the NFL. Staley Da Bear is known by all to be the best-looking mascot in the NFL. If you had the opportunity to trade the powder blue jerseys for Staley, would you take it? (Note to readers: obviously we would never agree to this trade. Don’t worry.)Bolts from The Blue: The powder blue jerseys are the finest uniforms in all of sports and mascots are a plague, so I’m not sure we could make a deal.So it appears the Bears won’t be the only miserable fan base at Soldier Field Sunday. The good news is, this might be the perfect recipe for the Bears to get their run game right and build some offensive rhythm and confidence. The bad news is that if they don’t, we’ll truly be out of excuses.
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you. 

linchao n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger Walter Payton Color Rush Jersey