Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum La cave qui fait peur Culliver was arrested
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Lun Déc 16, 2019 7:52
Message Auteur Message
Cl11234566
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  Culliver was arrested Répondre en citant

Rory McIlroy said he is “very excited” after shooting a second round 71 to go into the weekend three under par at Augusta. The Northern Irishman made a good start to his round with back-to-back birdies at two and three but followed that up with a double bogey at four and a bogey at the fifth.After bogey at 11, McIlroy birdied three of his final eight holes to put himself in a strong position going into the weekend, five years on from surrendering a commanding lead in the final round at the Masters.Im very excited, its my best position going into the weekend at Augusta for a long time and hopefully I can go out there tomorrow and battle again, he told Sky Sports.I think the conditions are going to be very similar again so hopefully I can play another good round of golf and give myself a great chance on Sunday.McIlroy admitted that he likes to be aware of his position on the leaderboard when he is out on course.I knew what was going on, Im a bit of a leaderboard watcher and I like to know where I stand, at least going into the weekend, he added. McIlroy admitted that he is a bit of a leaderboard watcher I think three under is the best in the clubhouse right now and if no one does anything on the back nine, I want to try and get into that final group.Thats the position Im in at the minute, well see where that finishes at the end of the day but that was my objective over the last few holes and thankfully I played them well.I came off the golf course last night disappointed with the way I finished, Im feeling a lot better after that finish today.Im in a great position going into the weekend, obviously Jordan still has a few holes to play so well see where he finishes up but I like where Im at going into the weekend.Meanwhile, Shane Lowry blamed mental errors for a second round of 76 which dropped him down the leaderboard on a testing second day of the Masters. Shane Lowry shot 76 in the second round It was tough, said Lowry, who was joint second overnight after an opening 68.I didnt do myself any favours with the start I got off to, which was just purely a mental error on the first and second and all of a sudden I have two bogeys on the card.I felt like I fought really hard today and I was really disappointed to bogey the last because if I had been standing here one under I would have been really happy. I am still in a decent spot for the weekend depending on what the leaders do.You have to be mentally strong and tough and I managed to keep my head on quite well today and play some golf. Also See: Day: Conditions very tricky WATCH: McIlroy five years on Asics Clearance Sale Australia . The light-heavyweight champion and number one ranked pound-for-pound fighter in the world is on an 11-fight UFC winning streak, the longest in the history of the weight class. Balenciaga Triple s Sale Australia . -- Jerome Verrier scored once and set up two more as the Drummondville Voltigeurs downed the visiting Chicoutimi Sagueneens 5-1 on Friday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League play. http://www.salenikeshoesaustralia.com/air-max-90-clearance/max-90-essential-cheap.html. - Defensive end-linebacker Mike Neal apparently is returning to the Packers. Air Max 270 Australia . The Tournament of Champions, which starts Friday, is his first event since a freak accident in Shanghai two months ago. Snedeker was on a Segway scooter during a corporate outing at Sheshan International when he took a tumble and injured his left knee. Adidas NMD Australia . 1 goaltender tonight when they conclude a four-game road trip versus the Winnipeg Jets.SAN JOSE, Calif. -- San Francisco 49ers cornerback Chris Culliver has pleaded not guilty to misdemeanour hit-and-run charges and felony possession of brass knuckles. Culliver was arrested on March 28 after San Jose police say he struck a bicyclist, then rammed a witness vehicle that was blocking him from leaving until officers arrived. The San Jose Mercury News reports that he entered his plea on Friday in Santa Clara Countyy Superior Court.dddddddddddd. In 2013, Culliver created controversy by expressing anti-gay sentiments in the lead-up to the Super Bowl. He has since undergone sensitivity training and done outreach work with an organization that supports lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender youth. His case is among a string of recent legal problems for 49ers players, including the arrest Sunday of linebacker Aldon Smith. ' ' '

Cl11234566 n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum La cave qui fait peur Culliver was arrested