Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum La Terrasse in a title defense
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Sam Déc 21, 2019 9:12
Message Auteur Message
Cl11234566
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  in a title defense Répondre en citant

Oklahoma City Thunder guard Russell Westbrook has withdrawn from consideration for the United States team for the Rio Olympics. After speaking with my family, I have decided to not participate in this years Olympics, said Westbrook, who won gold at London 2012.This was not an easy decision, as representing my country at the World Championships in 2010 and the Olympics in 2012 were career highlights for me. I look forward to future opportunities as a member of USA Basketball. Houstons James Harden also has a problem with playing in Rio Houston Rockets high-scoring guard James Harden announced just hours after Westbrooks withdrawal that he had also pulled out of the Rio-bound team.As a result of many difficult conversations with my family, the Rockets, and trusted advisors, Ive notified Jerry Colangelo and Team USA that I will not be competing at the 2016 Olympic Summer Games in Brazil, Harden said in a statement.MVP Stephen Curry will also be missing from the US team in Rio as he decided to allow a knee injury time to heal.The Golden State Warriors guard missed four games in their post-season run after spraining his right knee but has returned to action and the Warriors lead the Cleveland Cavaliers 3-1 in the best-of-seven NBA Finals. Timberwolves star Andrew Wiggins has chosen club over country Prioritising the NBA has also hurt Canadas Olympic hopes, with the news Minnesota Timberwolves swingman Andrew Wiggins will not play for his country at the Olympic qualifying tournament in the Philippines in July.I understand my increased role with the Timberwolves and dedication to the upcoming season must have my total focus, he said in a statement.While hoops star Westbrook did not specify a reason for his decision, cyclist Tejay van Garderen last week withdrew from consideration for the US Olympic team over concerns that the Zika virus outbreak could present risks for his pregnant wife. WHO wants new risk assessment World Health Organisation asks Zika emergency committee to conduct new Rio risk assessment US health officials have concluded Zika infections in pregnant women can cause microcephaly, a birth defect marked by small head size that can lead to severe developmental problems in babies.The World Health Organisation has said there is strong scientific consensus that Zika can also cause Guillain-Barre, a rare neurological syndrome that causes temporary paralysis in adults.The connection between Zika and microcephaly first came to light last year in Brazil, which has confirmed more than 1,400 cases of microcephaly that it considers to be related to Zika infections in the mothers. Also See: Golden state close on title Rio-bound Greg freezes sperm Air Max 4 Sale . The injury could land Machado on the 15-day disabled list, but its not as serious as it looked on Monday night, when the third baseman crumpled in a heap at the plate after taking an awkward swing in a game against the New York Yankees. Yeezy Powerphase Sale . However, the 38-year-old is in no hurry to sign with another team. "Im not in a rush. This will be my last contract, so I want to do it right," said Burris on Thursday. https://www.wholesaleshoesforcheap.com/air-jordan-6-sale/. Durant had 33 points, 12 rebounds and six assists, hit the tying 3-pointer late in regulation and made the go-ahead foul shots in overtime to lift the Thunder past the Wizards 106-105. John Wall missed a driving layup attempt at the buzzer for Washington, which was seeking its third straight win. Toy Story Sale . Johan Franzen had two goals and two assists, Gustav Nyquist a goal and three assists and David Legwand a goal and two assists in the Red Wings 7-4 win over the New Jersey Devils. Yeezy 950 Sale . Then youve got to worry about the other up and coming teams in the two weaker divisions in the "Junior Circuit".Canastota, NY - Former undisputed heavyweight champion Riddick Bowe and ex-WBA lightweight champ Ray Boom Boom Mancini were among eight men elected to the International Boxing Hall of Fame on Thursday. Also among the 2015 class of inductees are British standout Prince Naseem Hamed, longtime television broadcaster Jim Lampley, manager Rafael Mendoza and referee Steve Smoger. Joining Lampley, Mendoza and Smoger in the Non- Participant Category is veteran journalist Nigel Collins, while former light flyweight champion Yoko Gushiken was voted in via the Old-Timer Category. Three others were named as inductees posthumously: former flyweight champ Masao Ohba and ex-middleweight champion Ken Overlin in the Old-Timer Category and publicist John F.X. Condon in the Non-Participant class. Bowe, who compiled a 43-1 record with 33 knockouts, is best remembered for his trio of battles with the legendary Evander Holyfield in the mid-1990s. Bowe took the WBC, WBA && IBF belts from Holyfield in the first meeting, then scored a technical knockout of his rival in the third bout after Holyfield won the rematch.dddddddddddd Mancini (29-5) captured the WBA lightweight title with a first-round TKO of Arturo Frias in 1982 to fulfill the dream of his father Lenny, a former championship contender who had his career cut short after being wounded in World War II. The younger Mancini was also involved in one of boxings most tragic moments, when he knocked out Korean challenger Deuk-Koo Kim in a title defense. Kim died four days after the fight from a brain hemorrhage. Hamed won the WBO, WBC and IBF featherweights belts during a 10-year career from 1992-2002 and was regarded as one of the premier fighters of his era. One of the flashiest performers of the time as well, he amassed a 36-1 record with 31 knockouts. The 2015 Hall of Fame induction ceremony will take place June 14 in Canastota, New York. ' ' '

Cl11234566 n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum La Terrasse in a title defense