Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Sont passés par ici... but the ball fell
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Mar Déc 24, 2019 8:59
Message Auteur Message
Cl11234566
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  but the ball fell Répondre en citant

ST. PETERSBURG, Florida – All things considered, an MRIs diagnosis of what the Blue Jays are calling "mild inflammation" of Jose Reyes left hamstring is the best result for which the player and club could have hoped. "It is a relief. Thats good news," said Reyes. "Just showed some inflammation there, no damage at all. Just need some rest, should be fine and back to play." If Reyes misses only the next 15 days, the minimum required length of his disabled list stint, the Blue Jays dodge a bullet and in more than one way. Reyes comes back at the soonest possible time and the club isnt left to wonder if it was a foolish idea to bring its star shortstop to Montreal. "We wouldnt have put him out there if we didnt feel confident," said manager John Gibbons. "He had a few days off, figured it was a minor thing, gotta test it sooner or later, right? He came out of the game feeling good. He even tested it on the back field before he left, so yeah. Its one of those things that happen." "We did some tests, I passed those tests," Reyes said in defence of the decision to play at Olympic Stadium. "I was able to play through it like that. I played through it those two games there. I dont want to say I feel great, but I feel okay to play and then I come here (Monday,) feel better than I did in Montreal and you see what happened. Hamstrings are tricky, man." Reyes is eligible to return from the disabled list on April 16, when the Jays are scheduled to conclude a three-game series in Minneapolis, the sixth game of a nine-game trip to visit the Orioles, Twins and Indians. The 30-year-old admits to frustration, wanting nothing more than to play a full season healthy after a severely sprained left ankle cost him 66 games last year, Reyes first as a Blue Jay. Playing on Astroturf is a challenge on players bodies, the Blue Jays will on 91 occasions out of 162 games, but Reyes says he cant worry about it. Hes powerless to change his home stadiums surface. "The turf is going to be there, thats our home so I have to deal with it," said Reyes. "Find a routine so I can stay on the field and play for this team." Jonathan Diaz, a 12th round pick of the Blue Jays in 2006 who returned to the franchise in the offseason, will take Reyes roster spot for the time being. Generously listed at 59", Diaz isnt in town to replace Reyes. Hed best be described as an all-glove, no-bat player. When he plays, hell hit at the bottom of the order. Others were considered for the call up, like cult-hero Munenori Kawasaki and second baseman Chris Getz, but general manager Alex Anthopoulos and Gibbons are prioritizing defence and dont believe they lose much with a Diaz-Ryan Goins middle infield. "Hes the best shortstop we got out there," said Gibbons. "Hes really good out there." Diaz gets first Big League hit It was a long time coming for Jonathan Diaz. His fourth inning, two-out single was the first hit of his major league career. He also got his first career RBI on the play. The single scored Brett Lawrie, widening the Blue Jays lead to 4-0 over the Rays at the time. Santos at home in closers role Its easy to forget the Blue Jays acquired Sergio Santos before the 2012 season to be their closer. Santos has spent two injury-plagued seasons with Toronto and watched as Casey Janssen took to the closers role. Now, with Janssen on the disabled list nursing an abdominal strain, Santos has the opportunity to remind everyone hes up to the job. "Any time an opportunity is presented to you, you want to make the most of it," said Santos. "Thats all I want to do. I want to come in, you know if I get a couple of opportunities at that ninth inning role, come in, throw strikes and get the job done. Hopefully, I can build off of that and who knows what can happen?" Santos had a career-high 30 saves for the White Sox in 2011. He has only three saves in a Blue Jays uniform and has recorded the last out of a ballgame only ten times during his tenure in Toronto. Fake Clippers Jerseys . Cox started the season with San Francisco, but was released by the team on Nov. 12 before being signed by Seattle, where he appeared in two games and tallied three tackles before being released on Dec. Pooh Richardson Jersey . Jannero Pargo scored 14 of his 24 points in the fourth quarter to help the Charlotte Bobcats erase a 21-point deficit and rally for an 83-76 preseason victory over the Milwaukee Bucks on Saturday night. https://www.cheapclippersonline.com/700h-jim-mcmillian-jersey-clippers.html. Bouchard went down to a 1-6, 6-1, 6-2 defeat at the hands of Svitolina in her opening match at the Sony Open on Friday. Bouchard got the rivalry going two years ago when she won the junior Wimbledon title over Svitolina. Stitched Clippers Jerseys .ca. The NHL Play of the Year showdown kicks off with some slick moves going head-to-head with a combination of soft hands and endless patience. Michael Olowokandi Jersey . The Leafs were back on the ice Wednesday following an 10-day break. It apparently wasnt long enough, as Team Canadas 2-1 win over Latvia didnt conclude before the Leafs began practice. "I was thinking we might get a little delay, but it was nice to get out there," said Tyler Bozak of watching Wednesdays game.MANCHESTER, England - Rampant Manchester City passed the 100-goal mark in all competitions this season by overwhelming Cardiff 4-2 on Saturday to keep the pressure on Arsenal at the top of the English Premier League. Edin Dzeko brought up the century after just 34 matches with a scruffy opening goal in the 14th minute. Its validity was confirmed on the giant screens by the Goal Decision System, capping an early period of sustained dominance by the hosts. Craig Noone equalized for Cardiff in the 29th but Jesus Navas quickly restored Citys lead, and second-half goals by Yaya Toure and substitute Sergio Aguero kept up the teams 100 per cent home record in the league. Fraizer Campbell scored an injury-time consolation for the visiting Welsh side, which finds itself at the bottom of the table and ensures a miserable return to Manchester for Cardiff manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. The former Norway spent 11 years at Citys fierce rival, Manchester United, before retiring in 2007. The previous quickest team to reach the 100-goal milestone in a season was Chelsea, which took 42 games last season. That record has been obliterated by City with just five months of the campaign gone. If Citys finishing had been at the level Solskjaer regularly demonstrated in his pomp at Old Trafford, Cardiff could easily have lost by a nine- or 10-goal margin. As it was, the hosts had only a narrow half time lead to show for their dominancee.dddddddddddd Dzeko, under pressure for his starting place with the return to fitness of Aguero after a month out with a calf injury, set City on its way after 14 minutes by turning in a short cut-back from David Silva. The ball only crept over the line but referee Neil Swarbrick pointed to his watch to indicate the goal was valid, and replays on the big screens were cheered by home fans. That pushed City onto 100 goals and Alvaro Negredo wasted two great chances before Noone ran onto Jordon Mutchs pass, shimmied past Vincent Kompany and beat Joe Hart at his near post in the 29th. Cardiffs players barely had time to celebrate before they were behind again. As Dzeko prepared to shoot from the edge of the box, Steven Caulker slid in with the tackle but the ball fell to the inrushing Navas, who sidefooted into the corner. The visitors made it to the hour mark unscathed, but they were given no respite as Aguero was thrown on by Pellegrini to help secure the three points. He did just that, setting up Toure for the midfielder to drive a low left-footed shot into the bottom corner in the 76th minute. Aguero then scored himself three minutes later by twisting and turning his marker to smash a powerful strike past goalkeeper David Marshall. Campbell swept in a finish from close range in injury time but Cardiff was well beaten and will spend at least the next week-and-a-half at the foot of the table. ' ' '

Cl11234566 n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Sont passés par ici... but the ball fell