Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum La vie en dehors du refuge together and celebrate
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Sam Déc 28, 2019 9:27
Message Auteur Message
Cl11234566
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  together and celebrate Répondre en citant

CARDIFF, Wales - Garry Monk was handed the Swansea managers job Wednesday on a permanent basis after keeping the south Wales club in the Premier League. The 35-year-old Monk signed a three-year contract, three months after stepping up from the playing squad to replace the fired Michael Laudrup. "I have had a taste of the job for the last three months and its something Ive really enjoyed," Monk said. "Now Im really looking forward to the next phase in my life and the clubs progression." Monk has been at Swansea for a decade, playing a key role in defence and as captain as the team climbed from the fourth tier to the Premier League, and then won its first major piece of silverware — the 2013 League Cup. "Garry represents all the strong values we hold so dearly as a football club," Swansea chairman Huw Jenkins said. "We have all been impressed with his work-rate and commitment since taking over the reins in February and how he adapted in very difficult circumstances to secure the points we needed to remain in the topflight." Swansea heads into the final match of the campaign against Sunderland on Sunday in 13th place, and preparing for a fourth season in the Premier League. "We all agreed that we needed to get back to basics and reinforce the principles that have brought us success in recent years," Jenkins said. Adbert Alzolay Jersey .A. Happ? Happs seven wins are second on the staff to Mark Buehrles 10. Win-loss record is an antiquated stat, sure, but win total is generally an indication of a pitchers ability to work deep into games, enough to be personally affected by the result. Ian Happ Jersey . New York secured second place in the Metropolitan Division when the Philadelphia Flyers lost at Tampa Bay later Thursday. The Rangers will face either the Flyers or Columbus in the opening round of the post-season. The Rangers struggled throughout against the lowly Sabres and goalie Matt Hackett, who played in just his seventh NHL game of the season. http://www.customcubsjersey.com/custom-alec-mills-jersey-large-1540n.html. Others describe it as taking the parrot for a walk. Cole Hamels Jersey .C. - Alberta prop Andrew Tiedemann will captain Canada against Uruguay on Friday, the opening day of competition at the IRB Americas Rugby Championship. Nicholas Castellanos Jersey . Bach, a 59-year-old German lawyer, was elected Tuesday as president of the International Olympic Committee. He succeeds Jacques Rogge, who stepped down after 12 years. Bach, the longtime favourite, defeated five candidates in a secret ballot for the most influential job in international sports, keeping the presidency in European hands.The England Womens seamer looks forward to the very first Womens Cricket Week and what is in store... Every time I sit down to write about what is going on in the womens game, I seem to find myself talking about firsts. The first set of professional contracts, the first standalone sponsorship deal for England womens cricket, the inaugural Big Bash and Kia Super League this summer, the first time Sky have televised an entire Womens Ashes series, including a Womens Test match for the very first time…And here I go again, another first: this summer will see the first ever Sky Sports Womens Cricket Week! Everyone around the country will get the opportunity to join us and celebrate the womens game - from the grassroots all the way through to the international arena. At risk of repeating myself, its quite refreshing to take a step back from training and have a look at how the game has developed over the past couple of years. As a squad we are probably busier than ever preparing for an exciting 12 months of cricket.The near future sees us playing a home Royal London ODI & NatWest IT20 series against Pakistan, which will be the first time our new captain, Heather Knight, will lead us out into the arena (another first!). Following that, the back end of our summer sees the launch of the Kia Super League, a brand new six team competition with some of the very best womens cricketers from around the world coming together for a round-robin T20 competition in August. Our winter then sees us travel to the West Indies in October and then a trip to Sri Lanka in November. Lots of cricket and plenty to look forward to. All of this is evidence of just how far the womens game has come - overseas tours used to be few and far between - now we regularly have three or four on the bounce. The Sri Lanka tour will involve our final matches in the ICC Womens Championship, which ultimately decides qualification for the ICC Womens World Cup next summer, which by the way, is on home turf. Something else to put in the diary and look forward to. So, as you can see, we have a lot to celebrate during Sky Sports Womens Cricket Week!Girrl PowerIts absolutely incredible that Sky Sports will be dedicating an entire week to promoting womens cricket, and hopefully we can inspire women and girls across the country to pick up a bat or ball and give cricket a go.dddddddddddd There will be a lot going on around the country and plenty of activities to get involved in. As a Chance to Shine coaching ambassador, I still maintain that there is nothing better than when we get the opportunity to go into schools and give young children a chance to play a sport that we love. It really does take you back to the grassroots and to why you play the game. Before I start a coaching session I often ask how many of the girls play cricket outside of school, and more often than not, very few hands go up. After the session I then ask how many girls would consider going to their local clubs, and have a go there, and its amazing to see so many hands fly up.It is so inspiring and the girls now have so many more opportunities to play. When I was a youngster, there were barely any womens clubs that I could join and hence the reason why I grew up playing boys cricket. But now, there are so many clubs around, its hard to keep count!#WCW2016 Womens sport in general is snowballing in the UK and cricket is a big part of this. So between Saturday July 2 and Friday July 8 I would like to encourage everyone out there to come together and celebrate the womens game. As an England squad, we all absolutely love sharing posts and photos across social media, so during Womens Cricket Week make sure that you share your own cricket celebration on Twitter and Instagram, using the hashtag #WCW2016. There will be a signed England womens playing shirt up for grabs for the best photo, so dont be shy! Also See: Womens Cricket Week Womens cricket home Sportswomen Cricket fixtures/results ' ' '

Cl11234566 n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Mer Oct 21, 2020 1:13
Message Auteur Message
FrankJScott
Invité

Sujet du message:  Always a pleasure to read through this page :) Répondre en citant

Pressfarm is a press database that helps entrepreneurs find writers to create about their startups. Build a listing of reporters and get shown in start-up directories in minutes. Using our media outreach program, now you can search for writers from various marketers, guides and groups to find the best fit for the story.

Pressfarm may also support write email pitches, push produces, material advertising and significantly more.

Pressfarm feel that narrowing down the field to journalists who are apt to be thinking about your startup is much better than sending mass emails.

Remonter...  

Ven Oct 23, 2020 15:16
Message Auteur Message
FrankJScott
Invité

Sujet du message:  Always a pleasure to read through this forum :) Répondre en citant

Pressfarm is really a press database that assists entrepreneurs find editors to create about their startups. Construct a list of reporters and get shown in startup websites in minutes. Using our media outreach system, you can now look for editors from different niches, journals and types to find a very good match for the story.

Pressfarm will also help write email pitches, push produces, material marketing and much more.

Pressfarm genuinely believe that narrowing down the subject to editors that are likely to be enthusiastic about your startup is much better than giving mass emails.

Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum La vie en dehors du refuge together and celebrate