Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum La Terrasse Boston, meanwhile
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Sam Jan 04, 2020 7:39
Message Auteur Message
Cl11234566
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  Boston, meanwhile Répondre en citant

PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. -- Serena Williams has warned the rest of womens tennis there is more to come from her after she was named WTA player of the year for the second year running and the fifth time overall. Williams enjoyed one of the greatest seasons in WTA history. She won 78 of 82 matches, the U.S. Open and French Open among 11 titles, and a record $12,385,572 in prize money. Since February, shes been the oldest No. 1 in WTA history. Shes now 32. She says, "I have some areas where I can do a lot better for next year and I look forward to it. Overall Ill remember the wins, but I also want to learn from my mistakes so I dont repeat them." Williams was also player of the year in 2002, 08, 09 and 12. Vapormax From China . Dwyane Wade took over in the fourth quarter. Vapormax 2021 . Chris Johnson singled with two outs off left-hander Jerry Blevins (1-1), and Schafer pinch ran. With a 2-2 count, Schafer ran on the pitch and Upton dropped a single in front of Bryce Harper. Schafer already was rounding third when Schafer bobbled the ball. https://www.cheapvapormaxoutlet.com/. "Ive still got it," Seattles ace said with a sly grin. Riding that fastball carrying a little more zip, Hernandez took a shutout bid into the ninth inning as the Mariners beat the Los Angeles Angels 3-1 on Wednesday night. On the verge of a brilliant shutout and first complete game since Aug. Authentic Vapormax Shoes . A last-minute leveler ensured the two-time defending champion remained nine points ahead of Roma, which drew 0-0 at bitter rival Lazio in the capital derby. Vapormax For Sale .J. -- Having Ondrej Pavelec earn his 100th NHL win and seeing Mark Scheifele and Evander Kane break goal droughts were nice highlights for the Winnipeg Jets.(Sports Network) - Its not a matter of if the Boston Red Sox are going to clinch a postseason spot, its a matter of when. The Beantown faithful hope its Thursday, as the Red Sox try to salvage the finale of their three-game series with the Baltimore Orioles at Fenway Park. Boston could have clinched at least a wild card berth on Wednesday with a win over the Os coupled with a Cleveland loss in Kansas City. The Royals did their part in taking out the Indians, but Boston failed to hold up its end of the bargain, as Chris Davis two-run single in the 12th inning proved to be the difference in Baltimores 5-3 triumph. "Anytime youre in a game like that, you want to be the guy that gets the hit," said Davis. "Whether its a squirter up the middle or a home run or whatever it is." Matt Wieters doubled twice and drove in two, while Brian Roberts added two hits and an RBI for the Orioles, who have taken three in a row and four of five. T.J. McFarland (2-1) tossed a scoreless 11th and Jim Johnson did the same in the bottom of the 12th for his 47th save as Baltimore crept within a game of Texas for the final AL wild card spot as the Rangers fell in extra innings to Tampa Bay. David Ortiz hit a two-run shot and Mike Napoli added a solo blast for thee Red Sox, whose magic number for clinching the AL East remains at three.dddddddddddd "I felt like we hit a lot of balls hard, I think it was 17 hits or something but we just couldnt get that big hit," said Red Sox catcher David Ross. Franklin Morales (2-2) was charged for three hits and the winning runs over two relief innings. The champagne may stay on ice Thursday, too, as the Red Sox go up against right-hander Chris Tillman, who is 16-6 with a 3.70 ERA. Tillman, though, has lost two of his last three starts and was beaten by Toronto his last time out, as he gave up four runs in eight innings. Tillman, who has pitched eight innings in four of his last 11 outings, is 3-0 with a 1.42 ERA in four starts against the Red Sox this year, including a win on Aug. 29, when he held them to two runs over seven innings at Fenway Park. Boston, meanwhile, will rely on veteran right-hander John Lackey, who is 9-12 with a 3.56 ERA. Lackey will be happy to be facing a team other than the New York Yankees, who roughed him up to the tune of 11 runs and 15 hits in his last two outings spanning 12 innings. Lackey has pitched to a 4.35 ERA in three starts against the Orioles. Baltimore has won nine of its 15 meetings with the Red Sox this season. ' ' '

Cl11234566 n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum La Terrasse Boston, meanwhile