Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum La cave qui fait peur Whitecaps FC president
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Ven Jan 10, 2020 7:24
Message Auteur Message
Cl11234566
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  Whitecaps FC president Répondre en citant

Each week, I watch the coachs copies of the previous games in preparation for the upcoming telecasts to have an understanding of how each team employs their schemes. One week ago, I took a break from watching one of the games and had a chance to check e-mails and look at whats happening in the world. My twitter feed had conversations that had just talked about a shooting in Ottawa. I left my office and went and turned on the television to see what was happening. At the time, reports talked about three separate shootings areas and it was a very scary sight to see that happening in the capital of the country. I watched my film and took my notes the rest of the day glued to the TV, thinking of things more than football. This will happen often to coaches since we seem to be always in the office watching game films. I can remember being in the office for the Argonauts on September 11, 2001 watching with the rest of the coaching staff as my home country came under attack. A couple of years later, the office changed, the colours changed and I was trying to prepare a game plan while watching and hoping family members were safe in New Orleans as Hurricane Katrina plowed through in 2005. Last week reminded me of those difficult times. It lets you know that there is simply more important things than football that happen daily and we should always remember that as players and coaches. After Sept. 11, the CFL had originally decided to play games on the weekend and that was a much discussed topic for the league since all other leagues cancelled games. Our QB Jimmy Kemp spoke to the team a day or two after the events and told his teammates that although he is a team guy, that he would not play the games out of respect for what had happened. It was a difficult decision and Jimmy was and is a stand-up guy; everyone understood where he was coming from. Jimmys decision did not matter as the CFL changed its mind and cancelled games after further thought. I can remember how great Canadians were to the people of the US and did their utmost to help and show respect to the people who were lost on the 11th. I tried to show respect by searching all over Mississauga for a US flag. I finally found a large flag and had it hung up on the backside of our trailers at the Argo facility overlooking the practice fields. I wanted to have the Americans on the team who were in another country to have some connection to home they could see. The hardest part about working in professional sports is that, no matter what is happening, the games and seasons will have to go on eventually. No time was tougher and hit closer to home than when we lost our assistant head coach Richard Harris to a massive heart attack two days before a game in 2011. We had to mourn as well as prepare for a game in little or no time. The games go on and you have to get ready, even though you are in pain and want to take time to console others and help those in need. There was no tougher team meeting than when I had to tell our team the circumstances of Coach Harriss passing the following day. The support from the league and the fans was tremendous and the players honoured Coach Harris by finding a way to defeat the BC Lions after a moving moment of silence before the game in Winnipeg. That is the thing about actually playing the games, it allows us to honour as well as get our mind on things that we are passionate about, if only for a few hours. Last Friday, I believe the CFL was at the forefront of the support for all of Canada as the Redblacks hosted the Montreal Alouettes in Ottawa, the city that had been home to one of the attacks that resulted in the death of Corporal Nathan Cirillo. Everyone was able to have a moment of silence and pay tribute with the CFL to Cirillo and also Warrant Officer Patrice Vincent. As I was preparing to go to the studio, I was watching television coverage of the people who were lined up along the Highway of Heroes to again support Corporal Cirillo. From Ottawa all the way to Hamilton, the great people of Canada came from every town to tribute a fallen soldier who was a complete stranger to most. It was amazing and moving to see people trying to help the families of the fallen in any way possible. Hopefully sports and football can help people in times of struggle to have a release when it is needed. Nathan and Patrice, thank you for your support and your sacrifice and we will do our best to make sure you are not forgotten. I am an American who is very proud of his country, but I can also say that after last week, I am once again reminded of how proud I am to call Canada my home the past 14 years. Tom Fitzgerald Jersey . Although Olivetti, a qualifier, had 13 aces, he failed to force a single break-point chance on Gasquets serve and lost his own three times. Gasquet next plays third-seeded Jerzy Janowicz of Poland, who won had 18 aces in a 6-2, 6-4 win against seventh-seeded Edouard Roger-Vasselin of France. Erik Gudbranson Jersey . -- The court fight over NFL concussions should heat up soon as a judge in Philadelphia weighs the fairness of the proposed $765 million settlement. https://www.panthersjerseycheap.com/698f-olli-jokinen-jersey-panthers.html. The motion to expand the stadiums capacity passed through by a count of 39-3, with Toronto mayor Rob Ford being among those in opposition. Bill Torrey Jersey .5 million, four-year contract with the Texas Rangers that could be worth $32. Joe Nieuwendyk Jersey . The 2014 edition will be the ninth meeting between the Caps and Vikes in a tradition that dates back to 2005. "Since the original Whitecaps, the club has enjoyed fantastic support from fans in Victoria and all across Vancouver Island," said Whitecaps FC president Bob Lenarduzzi.DOVER, Del. - The NASCAR Sprint Cup race at Dover International Speedway has resumed after it was red flagged for 22 minutes because of potholes in the concrete track. The race was stopped 160 laps into Sundays 400-lap race after chunks of the track came loose and damaged Jamie McMurrays car. The race was soon stopped and ccrews were not allowed to work on the cars.dddddddddddd. McMurrays plea for an exception was denied. NASCAR officials and safety crews went to work on the potholes and tried to apply a quick-drying concrete mix. Cup races were infamously delayed by potholes at Martinsville in 2004 and the 2010 Daytona 500. ' ' '

Cl11234566 n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum La cave qui fait peur Whitecaps FC president