Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger So when I got to that point when I was traded
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Ven Jan 17, 2020 3:13
Message Auteur Message
linchao
Dahu
Dahu

L'humeur de linchao sur www.imood.com

Sujet du message:  So when I got to that point when I was traded Répondre en citant

This wasn’t how you want your team to play at home against a team missing its two most important offensive players. The Bears made a lot of mistakes and didn’t make a lot of plays. The Saints defense is legitimately good Bryce Callahan Color Rush Jersey , but the Bears offense looks legitimately bad.Box ScoreThe Bears defense couldn’t hold up the whole gameThe defense held up well during the first half, only giving up points when the offense or special teams put them in awful position. But after repeatedly having to bounce back onto the field after only three plays of rest, they clearly tired out. At one point the Bears offense had 16 offensive plays in 6 drives. Yes, that’s less than three plays a drive thanks to David Montgomery’s fumble.Special teams remain a thorn in the Bears’ pawYes, Cordarrelle Patterson had a 102 yard touchdown return. But the Bears had two punts blocked and gave up a punt return touchdown that was luckily called back. All in the first half. I’m no special teams expert, but I’m starting to wonder how much of an expert Chris Tabor is...I guess we can’t blame all the run game problems on Kyle LongLong’s replacement Rashaad Coward came in and played well considering he was an undrafted defensive tackle two years ago, but the offensive line continued to struggle to make gaps and the Bears backs struggled to make yards.Trubisky isn’t getting a lot of help Josh Bellamy Jersey , but he isn’t helping himself eitherHe’s definitely in his head. I suspect he’s aware of the mounting criticism against him and its weighing on him rather than motivating. He was especially inaccurate on third down throws. Matt Nagy gestured to him to calm down early in the game. I think maybe he should have repeated that before every play. With an anemic running game and a few unfortunate drops, Biscuit certainly couldn’t get into a rhythm. He did play well during the garbage drives at the end of the game. Part of that was the Saints defense softening, but he definitely loosened up, made quick decisions and executed without thinking. If he can find his way into that mindset when the game is still attainable, this season will go a lot more smoothly.Bears get their first fumble of the seasonAnd their second. At least the offense is putting up numbers in one category.The defense definitely misses Akiem HicksThe good news is, this proves Hicks is a valuable player. The bad news is, he’s on IR. Ho-hum running back Latavius Murray managed to near 5 yards a carry and Teddy “Theodore” Bridgewater had too much time when the Bears weren’t blitzing. Get well soon https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Anthony-Miller-Jersey , big Bear!Allen Robinson is still performing well as the offense crumbles around himGood Bear.So 14 and 2 is out. Bears defensive lineman Akiem Hicks has become a dominant force for Chicago. He landed there as a free agent, after his rookie contract expired while with the Patriots. He landed in New England in a less conventional way.Yes, a trade sent Hicks from the Saints to the Patriots early in the 2015. The trade reportedly was sparked by an incident between Hicks and Saints coach Sean Payton.As explained by Dan Pompei of TheAthletic.com, Hicks was benched for an undrafted rookie during a loss to the Panthers. This triggered a “heated exchange” between Hicks and Payton.Hicks supposedly refused to return to the game, a contention that he denies. Later that night, Payton and Hicks exchanged “[m]ore heated words” by phone. The following week, Payton informed Hicks that he’d been traded to the Patriots.The move stunned Hicks.“It was the absolute lowest point of my life Sherrick McManis Color Rush Jersey ,” Hicks told Pompei. “At 14, I fell in love with the game, watching clips from NFL Films. When you are all in, with your entire self, chasing a dream, pushing aside everything that can get in the way including friends and family, it becomes you. So when I got to that point when I was traded Charles Leno Jersey , I felt like, it wouldn’t happen. I suck. I’m not a good player. I’m going to be forgotten. I felt like it was over. I’m not what I thought I was all these years. . . . It’s not a good place I was in.”Hicks finished the season with the Patriots, before signing with the Bears in 2016. And Hicks has gotten better and better during his three seasons in Chicago, proving his assessment of his own skills accurate — even if it took a little while for him to reach his full potential.
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you. 

linchao n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger So when I got to that point when I was traded