Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le menu et la météo du jour is something he
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Lun Jan 20, 2020 7:23
Message Auteur Message
Cl11234566
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  is something he Répondre en citant

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- As expected, Denver Broncos slot receiver Wes Welker was officially ruled out of this weekends game at Houston. Hes also expected to be held out of the Broncos regular-season finale at Oakland on Dec. 29 as a precaution against a third head injury this month, which would end his season. The Broncos (11-3) are hoping to gain home-field advantage in the playoffs and a first-round bye that would give Welker more than a months rest. He hasnt played since leaving the Broncos Dec. 8 game against Tennessee shortly before halftime with his second concussion in a three-week span. He was cleared Thursday to resume light workouts. Welker has a career-high 10 touchdown catches on 73 receptions for 778 yards in his first season in Denver after six years as Tom Bradys favourite target in New England. Bubba Caldwell started in his place last week against San Diego with Eric Decker moving over to the slot. Caldwell caught six passes for 59 yards and two TDs, his first multi-score game of his six-year NFL career. But the Broncos, who are averaging 38.2 points a game, also had their lowest output of the season in a 27-20 loss to the Chargers. Also ruled out against the Texans (2-12) was rookie cornerback Kayvon Webster, who had surgery Monday to repair two fractures in his right thumb. "Everything is good," coach John Fox said. "He missed this week just because he is recovering from an actual surgery. You dont want to risk any kind of infection. Players health and safety first. But I think next week there is more of an opportunity in a cast that he could be able to play." Webster first told the Broncos medical staff of his injury after tackling Chargers running back Ryan Mathews following a 1-yard catch on the fourth play of the third quarter, but Webster revealed Friday that he actually injured his thumb covering a punt in the first half and played through the swelling and pain before letting anyone know he was hurt. Even then, he never came out. After the game, X-rays revealed two breaks and the following day he needed an operation in which seven pins and five screws were inserted. He was told hell be in a cast for four weeks, he said. Webster said hes been doing field work on his own and intends to return to practice Wednesday and not miss any more games. Also, defensive end Derek Wolfe will miss his fourth straight game as he continues his recovery after suffering what the team called seizure-like symptoms on the bus ride to the airport Nov. 29. The Broncos signed former Jacksonville Jaguars defensive end Jeremy Mincey this week to shore up their defensive front and help hold the edges that were exposed in their loss to San Diego in which the Chargers ran for more than 100 yards on first down. Mincey was released by the Jaguars Friday after a falling out with the front office that gave him a four-year, $20 million contract last year when he was coming off an eight-sack season. The Broncos feel that Mincey will be rejuvenated by his second chance in Denver, where he was greeted by familiar faces in defensive co-ordinator Jack Del Rio, his former head coach whom he thrived under in Jacksonville, and former Jaguars run-stuffer Terrance Knighton. Mitch Wishnowsky Super Bowl Jersey . Cilic cruised to victory, beating the seventh-seeded Seppi 6-1, 6-3 in just 72 minutes. He faced only one break point, winning 24 out of 29 points played on the first serve. Mike McGlinchey Super Bowl Jersey . The Toronto Argonauts signed the veteran linebacker to a three-year deal Tuesday, hours after the start of CFL free agency. https://www.49ersrookiestore.com/49ers-Kyle-Juszczyk-Jersey/. -- Canadas Nicole Vandermade won the Four Winds Invitational on Sunday for her first Symetra Tour title, closing with a 4-under 68 for a one-stroke victory. Jimmy Garoppolo Super Bowl Jersey . The 27-year-old forward has informed the Leafs that he will be unable to play in Monday nights home game against the Columbus Blue Jackets. Kwon Alexander Super Bowl Jersey . On Sunday, hell attempt to become the youngest driver to win a NASCAR Nationwide race on Iowas short track. The 20-year-old Blaney wont be the only kid pushing a podium finish.Most of the attention on the 2016 NFL Draft is focused on who will go first, who might trade and which players could fall from the first round. You could sometimes be forgiven for forgetting that there will be 253 picks made, as opposed to just the 31 on day one in Chicago.There is an array of talented players waiting in the wings for their big chance. Players who do not get much attention on the home straight to the event, but have the same opportunity to become just as successful - Tom Brady is a prime example. One such player who will be looking to make a big impact from a late-round selection is Dan Vitale, and he might just be one of the most intriguing 2016 prospects of them all.Officially listed as a fullback, the former Northwestern player is so much more than that.In college, Vitale played the superback position - a role unique to Northwestern, combining the work of a fullback, running back, wide receiver and tight end. Vitale believes that his experience at superback can stand him in good stead for an NFL career In high school, I wasnt really a running back or a fullback. When I was getting recruited by Northwestern, I saw they had this superback position and it really made my eyes pop open, Vitale told Sky Sports.In college, they told me as soon as I came that the two smartest players on the field had to be the quarterback, and the superback.I had to know not only just the plays and what routes I was running, but every block. I had to know everything, except what the quarterback was reading. You have to have a high football IQ.So now that I get the opportunity to transition this role and what Ive really embraced onto the next level is cool, its really special. I think a lot of teams are really seeing the potential this position has in itself.Vitale recorded 33 receptions for 355 yards and four touchdowns in his final year in college, numbers you certainly would not normally associate with a conventional fullback.But in terms of numbers, it was at the NFL Combine in February that the American football world really began to wake up and take notice of his athletic ability and just what he could offer. Dan Vitale (middle) impressed at the scouting combine but believes he has more to show Just for starters, Vitale ran his 40-yard dash in 4.60 seconds - a better time than 16 defensive backs. His bench-press test beat all but four offensive and defensive linemen.He recorded better times than Heisman Trophy winner Derrick Henry on five out of seven athletic tests, and put up a faster 60-yarrd shuttle than Will Fuller - renowned as one of college footballs fastest players.dddddddddddd.Despite his remarkable Combine showing, Vitale said that he was not as content as many would think.Personally, I was happy, but I wasnt satisfied, he added.My phone was blowing up, people saying great job, but on a personal level, Ive always done better in a lot of those tests.I was testing better at my training facility. Dont get me wrong, I wouldnt say I was disappointed. I know I did well, but Id say I was happy, not satisfied. NFL 2016 Draft A beginners guide to the Draft With just days to go until the Draft, rumours of where Vitale could potentially end up continue to circulate.The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are reported to have shown a strong interest in recent weeks, while the New England Patriots also appear keen.Vitale, as you would expect, was not willing to divulge too much information on what teams have been saying to him, but did acknowledge that the Patriots would be a good fit for his talents.I will just say that most teams ask me to keep quiet, but on a personal level, I think itd be pretty cool to play there (in New England), he added.The way they run their offence is pretty cool, I think they could use a guy like me. At this point, Ive done everything I possibly can to show all the teams what I can do. This is definitely the most stressful part - just sitting around and waiting for draft day.Just like the teams, the fans and the hundreds of other NFL hopefuls, Vitale will have to wait until the weekend to see where the next step in his football journey lies. Lawson on the 2016 Draft Shaq Lawson speaks to Sky Sports ahead of the 2016 NFL Draft But wherever it may take him, he revealed that getting the chance to experience the game in other places, such as in London, is something he would love to do.Ive had a chance to get to Europe before. Its something that Id like to experience again and show everyone what American football is all about.Id absolutely love to do that - it might be a really long flight, but its something Id be really excited to do.You can follow the 2016 NFL Draft on Sky Sports 1 from midnight on Thursday and with us here all week on www.skysports.com/nfl Also See: Tom Bradys NFL ban restored Top 10 moments from the NFL Draft Richard Graves 2016 NFL Mock Draft Kirk Cousins backs Leicester for the Premier League title ' ' '

Cl11234566 n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le menu et la météo du jour is something he