Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le menu et la météo du jour One day, the little du
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Mer Avr 22, 2020 7:43
Message Auteur Message
ylq
bronzé
bronzé

Sujet du message:  One day, the little du Répondre en citant

One day, the little duck happily walked out of the house, ready to catch fish to eat by the river. I thought that the saliva of the fish-eating ducklings came out, but I fell into a small hole on the bank of the river. It can't climb up, it can't climb up, so it's so anxious. At this moment, the little monkey heard the sound and hurried over. Baby elephants and bears walking by the river also rushed over, as did many animals. The naughty little monkey asked, "What's wrong with you, little duck?" The little duck told the whole story in a hurry. The little elephant saw that the little duck was about to cry, and comforted: "It's okay, we will rescue you right away." The little monkey ran to call the monkey family, and said to the little duck: "Duckling, have you heard of the story of the monkey fishing for the moon? Today we will repeat the history, come to a monkey to catch the baby duck!" Little duckling's heart suddenly The fire of hope ignited: "Okay! I believe you, but you must rescue me!" The little monkeys climbed to the tree one by one Newport 100S, they pulled me by the tail and I pulled him The tail, when they finally prepared to pull the little duck, only listened to the click, the branch split open a mouth, the old monkey quickly commanded: "Everyone hurry, the branch will be broken. "The monkeys jumped to the ground one by one. Everyone shook their heads and said," This method does not work! "At this time the always calm elephant said:" I have a way! "" What way, what way? "Everyone asked in unison "Don't the ducks swim? Then we just fill the pit with water. "But, how do you put the water in?" At this time, an elephant came out of the woods: "And we too! So they used their long noses to suck the water in the river, and sprayed it to the small In the pit, but the water disappeared into the soil. The little duck yelled sadly in the dirt pit: "How to do it publicly, what should I do? I can't get out." At this moment, the young marmot stepped out of the ground and said to the little duck: "Little Sorry Duck, I ��m so naughty, and it hurts you, but I came up with a good way. We can go to the woods behind the river to find roots and trees and vines Marlboro Red. The little monkey shouted, "The duck is about to leave. "He threw the long tree vine into the pit. The little duck grabbed Shu Teng with his wings, and the friends pulled together, but unfortunately happened again, Shu Teng was broken by a small stone, and pulled quickly. The little duckling that came up slammed into the dirt pit, and the little duckling below cried in pain and wowed. The little groundhog came up with another way. She said to everyone: "I have another way." Now, I jumped into this pit and then I started to make holes. When the hole I made collapsed, the elder brother Duck could walk up! "After talking about the marmot sister, she jumped into the pit, she Yu Shi made a hole obliquely at the place where he wanted to go. After a while Parliament Cigarettes, the groundhog went up. After watching the hole for a while, it collapsed, and the duckling walked up the slope. After walking up, The little duck said to the little groundhog: "Thank you!" The groundhog said: "Yes, I should say sorry to you, and you wouldn't fall into it if I were to burrow at home." "Duck!" Said the little duck. The little animals happily danced around the little duck. The lark also couldn't help himself in the tree. Children sang a beautiful song!
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

Cigarettes Online

ylq n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le menu et la météo du jour One day, the little du