Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le menu et la météo du jour Now, do you know
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Sam Mai 09, 2020 2:38
Message Auteur Message
ylq
bronzé
bronzé

Sujet du message:  Now, do you know Répondre en citant

Now, do you know that I have always been behind you, and I look at your back. You asked me why I didn't stop you, huh, huh, because I have no courage at all, I'm afraid. I am afraid that everything is not true, that dreams will break, and that I am afraid ... I am afraid that I will fail, because maybe I stop you, but you do n��t look back at me at all. In fact, I have always been behind you, silently guarding you, and also watching you. I see you cry, see you laugh, see you lost, see you happy, see you serious, see your anger Marlboro Red... I know everything about you. Maybe I really do n��t understand your heart, because I ca n��t read mind. I am not a magician, I cannot give you magic; I am not a wind, I cannot give you lightness; I am not a tree, I cannot give you a tree shade. I'm not her, I can't give you the happiness you want. Because I am not them, so I can only watch. However, the only thing I have is a worthless heart. It has been said that the heart is worth 100 million, because one heart and one mind. Sometimes I really think I ��m stupid, but I know that it ��s impossible, but I have to watch, but I think you will turn around someday; The shortcomings are no longer worthy of my liking, but when you wake up, these things will be left behind. Forgive me, forgive my stupidity, forgive my heartfelt, forgive me for letting you go, forgive me for not having the courage to stop you. It's just that I really hope you can turn around and find that I have been watching behind you, even ... just a glance. Until one day, I figured it out, I decided to stop you, so I started running, trying to catch up with the distance between you and me. When you are getting closer and closer to me, closer and closer, so that I can even touch your shoulder, I flinch. Because, I saw her, she leaned on your shoulder. The hand that just stretched out suddenly retracted. I can't do this because, because you like her, I can't destroy your feelings. So, I flinched. I see you farther and farther away from me again, and finally, I am still at the origin. The crystal tears fell down my face, and I cried. The heart was crumpled into groups, and it was so painful and painful that I couldn't breathe. Until today, I suddenly realized that love that doesn't belong to you, no matter how hard you try, will never belong to you. Sad, it really can't be described in words. It ��s just that, with my hard work, I seem to have to catch up with you, but I still flinch, why ... I can obviously stop you, but I flinch ... I ��m not willing I can only watch, but I can Only the watchman can do it. Everything, because I like you, everything, because I can't let you go Carton Of Cigarettes. Why do I flinch? Because you ca n��t look back Newport Cigarettes, look at me again, you already have her, so it ��s impossible to look back, idiot ... Do n��t pursue anymore, pursue painstakingly, and finally get nothing
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Cigarettes Online

ylq n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Mar Mai 12, 2020 5:23
Message Auteur Message
bonniee
flocon
flocon

Sujet du message:   Répondre en citant

I read your post. It is very informative and helpful to me. I admire the message valuable information you provided in your article. Thank you for posting, again!
bullet force

bonniee n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le menu et la météo du jour Now, do you know