Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le menu et la météo du jour g: I have seen a lot of
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Mar Juin 30, 2020 10:05
Message Auteur Message
ylq
bronzé
bronzé

Sujet du message:  g: I have seen a lot of Répondre en citant

Speaking of smoking, I have seen a data before. There are 1. 3 billion smokers in the world that make me think about a question. Why do so many people smoke? I don’t understand. I also smoked before. I wonder why I smoke., Why quit smoking again? From my understanding <a href="cigarettesusaonline.com">Marlboro Lights</a>, I think most of these may be due to these reasons. 1. Smoking can solve problems. When you encounter unhappy things, or when you know what to do, you light a cigarette. Continuous smoking, looking for a solution to the problem; when I am alone, I feel that cigarettes are my companion <a href="smokingusacigarettes.com">Carton Of Cigarettes</a>, I light a cigarette, I feel that my heart is enriched, and so on. In short, smoking can make the whole person Relax and be more comfortable. 2. Habit: After a long time, I get used to it slowly. I unknowingly take it out and point it out. I can’t tell why. I feel that smoking is an indispensable job every day. 3. Conformance: I think that everyone else sucks <a href="salesmoking.com">Parliament Cigarettes</a>. If I don’t, it’s very uncommon. Most of them appear on students. 4. Socializing: I have seen a lot of this. For social interaction and interpersonal relationships, I have to smoke and drink alcohol. I respect a cigarette and show respect and courtesy to others. It is more likely to shorten the distance between hearts. 5. Self-flaunting: Some people smoke to show themselves in front of others, take out a box of high-end cigarettes, and feel special face and special enjoyment, which is what they usually say is conspicuous consumption.<br/>Related articles:<br/> <a href="research-hear-th-s-space.1049390.n5.nabble.com/ontent-in-the-Marlboro-fa-td5745512.html">Newport Cigarettes</a>
<br/> <a href="we-re-fed-up-group.1868.n7.nabble.com/m-tar-Marlboro-I-haven-t-td2915.html">Cigarettes Online</a>

ylq n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le menu et la météo du jour g: I have seen a lot of